Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 07:49 PM       
"Wah wah wah. So, what does me going out and fighting for this land have anything to do with you not doing the same"

For one thing, I did my four in the Navy. The end of my service concluded during our war in Afghanistan, but my rate was over manned and I was filling a cross-rate billet so I felt safe in taking a brief sabbatical. When I got out, I started college, and I'm still there. Latest thoughts were enlisting afterwards and going OCS (to be an Officer). As situations stand: if biogical agents are released as a result of our invasion of Baghdad and/or the war continues until the end of summer when I would start the new semester, I fully intend to reenlist again and put my education off awhile longer. I still have four years of my obligation to make up and I don't consider the reserves enough to exonerate me.

As for them meeting up, don't by any means believe I'm on the inside of the I-Mockery Clique. I burned that bridge awhile ago. I critique whomever I think deserves it when I do.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Wah wah wah. So, what does me going out and fighting for this land have anything to do with you not doing the same.
We're not the ones flapping our gums about what we'd do if we were in Iraq, or Rambo.

Quote:
The LAN games, the D&D, the anime watching, the dissing of people while on the net, the "crazy" pictures, man, I bet it is just great!
Whether or not that's what actually goes on, it beats what you and your "friends" do; Something about guzzling down 2-liter bottles of Pepsi Blue and dressing up like your favorite Star Wars characters for a circle jerk doesn't sound all that fun to me.

Quote:
Sign me up! Oh, I'm sorry, I have friends I associate with outside of a message board that does nothing for me but to pass some time. Man, I guess I will have to miss out on that big fun! I perfer to do things that are fun, sorry.
Don't act so high and mighty. It's not like you'd ever be accepted into the group. You're like the kid who gets turned down by a girl he wants to date, and then says, "Yeah, I decided I didn't wanna go with her. She's misinformed."

And if you need to "pass some time" by spending 1/2 the day on a message board that despises you just as much as you claim to despise it, then nothing you can say can hold any merit. Get outside and walk around the block, tubbo. It'll help jiggle loose some of those crumbs that have fallen into your jelly rolls.[/quote]

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:58 PM       
Sorry, Pepsi Blue looks like Windex and I hate Star Wars, so no can do there.

I wouldn't be a part of this enclave of losers if I had no life. I would rather take part in a stamp-collection society.

Actually I love be on here becuase its fun to see net geeks run off their mouths like they are high and might, where as in the real world, you wouldn't step to me for a million dollars. Because you are doing just that: Hiding on a message board.

Oh wait, I am going on a date tonight. Hot lil' latino chick, as per my friend's description. Waiting to get some warm shower water. What are YOU doing tonight? Spanking off and watching HBO? Playing bingo with your grandmother? Going over to a friends house and sneaking in drags of a joint behind your friend's parents back? BIG BIG FUN! Have fun, pathetic piece of shit!

(edit: I apologize. I did not mean to insult the fine game of bingo like that.)
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:51 PM       
I perfer to do things that are fun, sorry.

WOW. You like FUN THINGS. I guess YOU are the authority on the subject of FUN THINGS and well, everybody else must be deluding themselves if they are doing things they think are fun but not.

Also, for someone who is so ultra-american, you dont speak english very well do you? Half of your statements are gibberish which make no sense, also the way you attack people's lifestyles when they speak against you leaves a LOT to be desired - come on, didnt the "OH YEAH??? WELL YOU'RE A NERD" argument kinda lose its effectiveness in grade 6?

Ive also noticed all YOU seem to do is leave long-winded, rambling, incoherent posts which have little or no basis on facts or reality, most of the time based on your own delusions and/or misinterpretations of random articles and such.

Really,
"Oh wait, I am going on a date tonight. Hot lil' latino chick, as per my friend's description"

???

Does anyone really care? Does Going out with a girl really make you any more justified or correct when it does not relate in any way to the argument presented???

"War is wrong!"

"OH YEAH??? YOU ARE A NERD. AND A LIBERAL. AND I AM GOING OUT, WITH A HOT LATINO, AND YOU ARE A NERD. LIBERAL."

Dont worry! In real life you are popular and attractive and smart and everybody loves you and loves listening to your opinions, and becaues you get sex all the time - THEY MUST BE RIGHT!

Remember, chojin, its not hives, its only a skin condition which is exactly the same, so no one will get confused except stupid nerds!

Skin conditions are the SEX baby.

Have fun on your date baby!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
I critique whomever I think deserves it when I do.
Really? Because from what I know about debate, "critiquing" is usually done respectfully, without gross personal insults.
And its not a matter of "does this person deserve to be crituqued?", its a matter of "is this person's arguement flawed?". You, on the other hand, use debating as nothing more than an excuse to berate other people so you can feel smart.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Actually I love be on here becuase its fun to see net geeks run off their mouths like they are high and might, where as in the real world, you wouldn't step to me for a million dollars. Because you are doing just that: Hiding on a message board.
Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:02 AM       
I bet Vince is a bubble-boy. If we find out where he lives, we could roll him to Iraq and there wouldn't be a thing he could do about it.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:17 AM       
" Because from what I know about debate. . ."

You have illustrated many times that you don't know shit. This case is no different.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 11:39 AM       
Schach, you only really 'burnt bridges' to two people here, one who doesn't even post here anymore, and the other whom is willing to be friends again.

You're quick to put all your eggs in one basket, leave the vault for a coin, etc. Just learn to appreciate what you have and place your trust in several areas. That way, if one of your ties is severed, you'll still have several others supporting you. It limits your freedom a little, but anyone you trust should be a friend and would understand dramatic changes you have to make.

Now, for Vinniqua - I'm aware that hives aren't your problem. "Hives" don't go away when you put "Clearasil" on them. Shoo, have fun now, and don't faint in the shower before your big date. Carry a pack of travel tissues in case you get a nosebleed. Take her someplace distinguished and you might even coerce her to fan you with the placemat when you start feeling woozy.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
You have illustrated many times that you don't know shit. This case is no different.
Golly Professor, I didn't know personal insults were commonly used in debate! Why, Bush must have gotten elected because he won debates with Gore by calling him an "ignorant little shit" and saying things like "My fellow Americans, my worthy oppenent doesn't know shit."
Yes, that must have been what made America want to listen to him!
You know, you could point out to me where my arguements are flawed without insulting me....
Oh wait, you wouldn't do that, would you? Oh no...that would actually be PRODUCTIVE!
Nope...you'd rather sit there at your computer and talk down to the me, and all the rest of us. Oh, how little we ignorant masses know compared to you, oh wise one! Oh Roscharch, surely your postings will one day be shelved alongside Aristotle! Is it hard to type with all that semen clogging your keyboard?
If you think you have silenced me in the least on this forum, you are dead wrong. I will continue to speak my mind, offer my imput, and ask questions of other people.
I now offically hate you, and I consider you my sworn enemy here.

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:49 PM       
Hi jin, and thank you for asking about my date! It went very well. Now, let me give you a quick run down.

* Dates got here with my two friends, really hot girl
* Went out to eat at the Cali Pizza Kitchen (which I got the whitest meal in mankind)
* Saw a movie
* Came back to my appt becuase my roomate was turning 22
* Drunk alcohol
* Watched my friend get a lap dance from 4 fine women
* Got to feel the difference between a 35DDD natural breast and a 34D implant (never felt an implant before. If you are just groping, no diff, but if you push in, its weird.)
* Almost called the cops when the 34D woman said she was getting her implants taken out
* Went skinny dipping in our pool.....
* Got some underwater handjob action
* Watched a fight almost start
* Had more fun

Now, I could go on, but I think I have proved my point. I had a nice, fun time yesterday, even thought I am supposedly some zit-faced covered 400lbs geek.

And oh yeah, I gotta another date with this woman. So I must have done something right.

Skin conditions (which I don't have) arent the sex. My dick is the sex, baby. Ask your mother.

edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Decided to play some drunk basketball at 3 in the morning. We didn't know it was 3 until some asshole across the street opened his deck door and told us nicely.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:58 PM       

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 01:22 PM       
*pats Chojin on the head*

You are a nice little tool. Sorry, I am not 7ft. I am 6'3". But hey, what did YOU do last night. I had a nice night in the realm of reality. What did YOU do, hmmmmmm?

Exactly what I thought. Because as opposed to you, I can never come back here again and life would go on. You would probably cry and lurk in your corner somewhere or at least go show your athletic prowless at the nearest DDR machine.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:08 PM       
Chojin, I MUST see more of those comics!

And Vince, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this message board so insecure as you. For fuck's sake man, do you really have to go out of your way to brag and gloat about every little fictional thing you do?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
I now offically hate you, and I consider you my sworn enemy here.
this isnt my fight, but i feel i must say something. truly, you think too highly of yourself.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:39 PM       
[/quote]

this isnt my fight, but i feel i must say something. truly, you think too highly of yourself.[/quote]

Is that adressed at me or Roscharch?
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:40 PM       
Okay, so maybe Jeanette's statement was a little dramatic, but how does that equate to her "thinking too highly of herself"?

And you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who thinks as highly of themself as Rorshach. He exudes pure, inflated ego. I liked Rorshach when he first showed up two years or so ago but his overbearingly cocksure attitude and pompous rhetoric have really been annoying the shit out of me lately.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:41 PM       

Chojin's comic is better than mine.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:46 PM       
yes, rorschach is egotistical. i agree wholeheartedly with that, but he has proven that he has the right to be. jeanette, on the other hand, hasnt. i admit that some of this is just because i dont like her, it is a bit difficult to like someone who makes a thread about their menstrual cramps and doesnt even realize that i was talking to them even though i quoted her directly. :/
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
yes, rorschach is egotistical. i agree wholeheartedly with that, but he has proven that he has the right to be. jeanette, on the other hand, hasnt. i admit that some of this is just because i dont like her, it is a bit difficult to like someone who makes a thread about their menstrual cramps and doesnt even realize that i was talking to them even though i quoted her directly. :/
You don't have to like me. I have my faults, I admit it. But I have never been accused of thinking to highly of myself, and I have no idea how you concluded that I do.

As for Rorschach-being egotistical is one thing, but unprovoked insults from him are another.

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:36 PM       
Now Proto, its not bragging if it the truth.

I am greatly secure. I just feel like wasting a few mintues by letting netgeeks simmer in the realization that when their computer goes off, their "coolness" goes bye bye.

So don't be jealous that I have a social life.

And Chojin, draw all you want, doesn't stop the fact that I got a little action last night and you didn't. Hope those comics help you late at night to build up your self-esteem when you are getting yourself off.

Two conversations in this thread.. think Ill step aside.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
* Dates got here with my two friends, really hot girl
* Went out to eat at the Cali Pizza Kitchen (which I got the whitest meal in mankind)
* Saw a movie
* Came back to my appt becuase my roomate was turning 22
* Drunk alcohol
* Watched my friend get a lap dance from 4 fine women
* Got to feel the difference between a 35DDD natural breast and a 34D implant (never felt an implant before. If you are just groping, no diff, but if you push in, its weird.)
* Almost called the cops when the 34D woman said she was getting her implants taken out
* Went skinny dipping in our pool.....
* Got some underwater handjob action
* Watched a fight almost start
* Had more fun
And all in 10 minutes.

For the record, that handjob was from your drunk birthday boy, fatty. Don't kid yourself.

Even if this is real, it makes me think even less of you and your "date." It sounds more like you guys bought a bunch of hookers, or just picked up some really slutty crack addicts. Doesn't speak much for you there, Vinnie.

And Chojin, if you don't do more of that comic I'm going to kill you.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Now Proto, its not bragging if it the truth.
Actually Zeb, I believe you're misinformed.

brag

\Brag\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Bragged; p. pr. & vb. n. Bragging.] [OE. braggen to resound, blow, boast (cf. F. braguer to lead a merry life, flaunt, boast, OF. brague merriment), from Icel. braka to creak, brak noise, fr. the same root as E. break; properly then, to make a noise, boast. ?95.] To talk about one's self, or things pertaining to one's self, in a manner intended to excite admiration, envy, or wonder; to talk boastfully; to boast; -- often followed by of; as, to brag of one's exploits, courage, or money, or of the great things one intends to do.

Conceit, more rich in matter than in words, Brags of his substance, not of ornament. --Shak.

Syn: To swagger; boast; vapor; bluster; vaunt; flourish; talk big.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

So sorry to prove you WRONG there. I don't see anything about bragging and lying being related in any way whatsoever.

Quote:
I am greatly secure. I just feel like wasting a few mintues by letting netgeeks simmer in the realization that when their computer goes off, their "coolness" goes bye bye.
Then why do you go out of your way to act like you've got something to prove? I'm not "cool", nor do I falsely pretend to be. In fact, I'll be first to admit that I'm a geek. Does that make me less credible in this forum's discussions somehow?

Quote:
So don't be jealous that I have a social life.
I'm supposed to be jealous of that pathetically shallow list of your evening's entertainment? Please. I think you're pathetic, and coming from a guy who really DID play D&D last night, that should say something.

Quote:
And Chojin, draw all you want, doesn't stop the fact that I got a little action last night and you didn't. Hope those comics help you late at night to build up your self-esteem when you are getting yourself off.
Is this some kind of admission that you have a secret webcam set up in Chojin's bedroom or something? Because you know, I'm just sort of wondering how you can know that he didn't get any "action" last night.

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Well, James, I care if you think less of me. Trust me. It pains me every day and night to know that my little lifeless EQ playin' netnerd funny man thinks less of me.

I actually have made a chart that I put by my bed. It is titled "What Jamesman thinks about me". I look at it every day and fill it out. And if I have been a good boy and Jamesman thinks highly of me, I go have a milkshake. And if I have been a bad boy... well, I go and slam my head onto a brick wall and run down the street naked screaming "JAMESMAN DOESNT LOVE ME! JAMESMAN DOESNT LOVE ME!"

Yes, becuase your opinion of me is very important. Your opinon and 3 bucks can buy me a Veggie Delight sandwich at Subway.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
YOU GOT TO FEEL BOOBS OMG!!!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!! PAID FOR BOOBS ARE SO COOL! IF YOU PAY A GIRL TO FEEL HER BOOBS SHE WILL LET YOU DO IT!!! WOW, IT MUST'VE BEEN SO DIFFICULT TO GET HER TO LET YOU.

Veggie delight? Are you gay or somethin?