Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
I want to let you know, Willie, that that made me laugh in the middle of class out loud. I think I imagined you saying it and then the emphasis on UNKILLABLE BRAMBLY MENACE.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM       
My parents have about 3 acres of blueberries on their property. After my old man retired from lobster fishing that's all he does for mula mula.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I want to let you know, Willie, that that made me laugh in the middle of class out loud. I think I imagined you saying it and then the emphasis on UNKILLABLE BRAMBLY MENACE.
i had to clean out an old greenhouse once that was floor-to-ceiling full of the damn things and it was extremely difficult and unpleasant (we're talking a twelve-foot high and about thirty foot deep mass, here )

h8 himalayans
Weaver of dreams
Sparkles the Fairy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:48 AM       
Ambrosia made from fragrant flower pollen.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:52 AM       
You should've burned it out. Or ripped it all out with a back hoe.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 12:05 PM       
Blackberries are indeed tough stuff. You have to use a shovel - a sharp one.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
well since we were trying to disassemble the greenhouse so we could relocate it, it all had to get chopped down by hand with machetes, pruning shears and a gas-powered brush cutter. It almost would've been fun if it hadn't been mid-summer and in the 90s
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
treadmills
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
I have one
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
uuuhh.. how do you eat a treadmill?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Very carefully.
Amicable Herculean
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
uuuhh.. how do you eat a treadmill?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
Chojin's taste buds hate this thread.
Amicable Herculean
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
If I see a fat person at the gym scarfing down exercise, I'm gonna be a judgmental asshole
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
if you turn the treadmill up too fast you will eat it pretty hard
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
That's for damn sure.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
Baked Spaghetti
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Kebab.

Well, last night.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
That looks good.

I just had a big piece of watermelon from that yuppie farmer's market. It was so ripe that it burst open when I'd barely touched it with the knife. Actually tasted watermelon-y, not like the watery ones from grocery stores.
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
That particular Kebab is lauded as the American stylee 'Yankee-Doodle'. It was delicious.

I could go for some watermelon today. But I don't like my chances of getting any fresh stuff.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
lol @ mcguirk
Amicable Herculean
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Cooking the Tadao Way.