Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I take back what I said, this thread is hilarious.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=100000
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:42 AM

you were close
Dude, the whole site is like in the mid 600's now.

My date would then be close to 1,000,000 overall posts.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank View Post
Jaeger frozen down to a viscous sludge and topped with reces pieces and bennies. And capped off with a whack in the forehead from a shovel wielding tranvestite who usually likes you but is currently 'in crisis'.
<3
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Can the Tranny be a person who looks like a boy but is really a girl?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Is that bunny's tongue coming out the other side of the cone?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
No I think that's a piece of cookie.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Do they not have 'Flake' candy bars in America?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM       

Ladies like to eat them so much they let their bathtubs overflow!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Do we call it something else?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
Not Safe For My Pants!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:02 PM       

Yay 4 youtube embeds. Thanks Dr Boogie quote in my sig!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
Watching that with internet eyes just gave me one of those "oh no my childhood" moments.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
No, there's no cadbury flake here other than in specialty import stores.

I pay about double what you would just to get my flake fix every few months.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
It would be even better if she let out a tub queaf.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:09 PM       

We put flakes in ice cream. We call it a 99. I'm not sure if that is dirty?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
That must be what's in his cone!

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
I cherish any flake bar I can get hold of, except someone always wants me to break off a piece for them and the entire damn bar disintegrates.

I just found a "hazelnut" flake a few months ago, and that was interesting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Maybe that's why people hide it in the cone.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
could be.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
What is a game, old or new, that you really enjoy, that is under-appreciated or not well known.

Don't give me any of that gay shit you fools.
New Guy, I think you want this thread.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 05:16 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTWANTTOCOMMENTONCE View Post
this game is the biggest piece of shit do ever appear on the internet. the boss that ressurects the pp girls is more unfair than Tabuu on Intense. You people all blow.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
When I first read that, I thought he was saying that he didn't like playing Taboo.

What happened to Grislygus, dammit?

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
I miss drawing stupid pictures. Whenever a girlfriend has a bad day and I have free time, they get a silly picture in an attempt to cheer them up. I miss it! Haha.

Today I made a mix CD for a girl I used to work with. I drew a picture to go with it, with the song listing on the back of the sheet. It was a rabbit in a shirt&tie, because I named the mix "MIXOMA VIRUS; MIXOMATOSIS."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
Try loveline, we don't care over here.