Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM        Some General Sports Forum Rules
Here are some rules that should be installed specificaly for this forum.

1) Any "My sport is better than yours" discussion should be a warnable offense. We all know hockey isn't popular and can only be seen by the 2% of the country that has the Versus Network, it doesn't need to be mentioned in any NHL/Hockey threads we may have. That goes for any sport, even women's basketball. (Go Chicago Sky!)

2) Wrestling threads should be allowed on this sub-forum. Why? Because I love Razor Ramone gifs and it does take some athleticism to be performed. That being said any geinus who thinks to throw out "WRESTING IS NOT A SPORT" line should fucking die. I don't even watch the WWE and I'm sick of it.

3) Sports have alot of testosterone in them already. It doesn't need to be in here. No one cares how quickly you can personally run a 40 or high you can score on a Wunderlic test. That being said if you have a funny Sports story in real life feel free to post it here. Don't just be a brag fag about it. THAT MEANS YOU MIKE.

4) Don't be a racist, god dammit, what's with sports fans that makes them turn into Michael Richards when a black guy tackles a white quarterback. I don't think that's an issue currently but just in case if new users are of that ilk.

Those are what I can think of from the top of my head that would make a forum about sports tolerable. Now if we can just get some posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
But we can talk smack about each other's favorite teams right?

For instance, can I goof on Miami U fans for rooting for a prison with a football field in it? :P
dipshed
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
Yeah, trash talking is okay as it doesn't get out of hand and hi-jacks a thread.

THIS IS A GOOF-FRIENDLY ZONE.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
That's good news, some of the best times on the interwebs were having fun filled smack talk matches against fans of any team not OSU :P
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
GO BUCKS!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Oh great timing now it looks like I'm taking orders

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh great timing now it looks like I'm taking orders
No you beamed the suggestion to request it in my head. I'm on to you!
dipshed
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
If this sub-forum takes off I should be made a mod, because everyone wants to be a moderator don't they?

My qualifications are that I can spell Tagliabue without cheating. Can you?

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM       
Pfft, that guy is old news. It's all about The Goodell.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:36 AM       
You have to log in to be a mod. Just ask Rongi!
Banned
uncutsports is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:12 AM       

Last edited by executioneer : Feb 3rd, 2009 at 07:38 AM.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:21 AM       
FUCK U BITCH
Banned
prithvi is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 06:35 AM        yoga therapy
Yoga comprises a wide range of mind/body practices, ranging from postural and breathing exercises to deep relaxation and meditation. DELICATE BONERS tailors these to the health needs of individuals. It promotes all round total health, as well as helping particular medical conditions. Yoga offers an excellent training program for the purpose of maintaining one’s health. Regular practice of Yoga, for minimum 30 to 45 minutes daily, helps not only in developing a physical fitness but also, in preventing the occurrence of many such ailments which invariably result from hectic pace of modern life style.

Last edited by executioneer : Aug 25th, 2009 at 07:44 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Why would you spam in a sticky thread anyway?

By the by executioneer, you should have done a Deja Vu style edit on this last guy to go with the old Shadowgate edit you did on the one before him.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
ok i will re edit when i have the time :o