Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM        miami!
in about a month a bunch of us are going to miami. i've been doing some research (searching youtube for 'miami+ass+babes', listening to will smith songs) and the results are promising. we have about $2000~2500 usd each to spend on alcohol, women, drugs, amphibious humvees with spinners, and alcohol. problem is, we only have one week to do it all in. that's a lot of hedonism. i speak for the group when i say there are mounting concerns regarding the possibility we just won't have enough time for it all - we need to project manage.

so, i-mockery patrons being the party animals that they are:

1. do you really get women in US flag bikinis, on rollerskates, with 80's walkmans and bad implants? what is their position on british accents?
2. what areas, if any, have the best ratio of hot bitchezz (sic) to transvestites and elderly women on segways?
3. can i buy alligator-skin accessories from everglades, and will I have any problems bringing it back to the UK? i really want a wallet - or a passport holder, for the ultimate symptom of mankind's hubris. thoughts? jeanette x?
4. bikini contests - do they exist, where can we find them and are they actually awesome or just full of sweaty fritzls

oh and if you're around the area in june you're more than welcome to join in for cristal and wearing sunglasses inside clubs.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Just be careful - that hot looking babe looking at YOU from across the bar is probably a tranny.

Are you sure you've budgeted enough for alcohol?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
i hear cocaine and getting carjacked is really big in florida, haven't heard much about the babes scene though
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:30 PM       
You shouldn't have a problem spending your money. The clubs and bars will gladly sell you overpriced drinks and covers. Also, be prepared for the heat and extreme humidity, it's god awful.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2008, 02:24 AM       
yeah why june/july of all times of the year

are you planning on visiting alaska in december next
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
Yeah, you're definitely looking at a lot of extremely humid days broken up by massive rain showers, and then extremely humid evenings. Have fun!
autistic licence
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:51 AM       
i know, yeah. not ideal. but it was the only time we could all get off, and from what i understand it doesnt get properly burmese until august time?

we figured it'd be costly, but it's not a huge deal - in central london you're looking at $20-30 entry and $18 for a double vodka and coke so everyones pretty much used to getting bummed on drinks.

what i really wanted to know was if anyone from around there knew any good places you wouldn't find as a tourist? we haven't got much time to wander around and check the place out so we really need to know where we're going.
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:57 AM       
London is expensive, no doubt, but I don't really think you pay £9.15 for a double vodka and coke. Maybe if you party at the airport, perhaps?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:36 AM       
I think I've paid about six quid for a vodka (single)/Redbull before and that was in Bournemouth, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could pay £9 in central London.

Though the airport theory is good too; I had to pay over £5 for a single bottle of Magners in Bristol airport.
OH GOD
Old May 20th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
man i cant think of a lot of folks on here who are from florida, sevenforce and i think emu and thats about it
autistic licence
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
well im not looking to fuck animals or child transvestites so i guess theres not a lot they can help me with

and t-rex, have you ever been to funky buddha or mahiki? chinawhite? trust me, double spirit and mixers are getting on for a tenner in central london. maybe not down your dog and duck, but then thats just the place we'd rather avoid in miami (unless its full of awesome hot chicks in hooters t-shirts).
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2008, 04:46 AM       
Dang, that's expensive! :¬(
Banned
jack2304 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 01:10 AM        NEW
Hi,
This is Jack.I am new to this forum I hope you all be friendly with me.Basically I don't want to spent money to ladies.As I use my entire money in drinking.I suggest you also not to waste too much money for ladies sake.Be careful and stay safe.That's one suggestion I can give for you.
-------------
Jack
for information on real estate....

Last edited by Chojin : Sep 24th, 2008 at 03:46 PM.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 03:15 AM       
Thanks Jack! I think you have single-handedly saved his vaction from certain failure.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 02:01 PM       
So how was Miami?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 02:52 PM       
I like how the subject line on his post says NEW