Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm going to bookmark this page for later.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I agree with Sappy on paleness. God help me
NO NO

BAD

I always remember this choice quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Proops
Seek out the swarthy-skinned almond-eyed people. I think you'll find them a refreshing dip in the gene pool.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
NO NO

BAD

I always remember this choice quote:
You're one to talk. You were all up on this thing:

Quote:
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM       
'Were'?

Am. <3 Andrej
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
As long as it's dark red hair, I'm all gravy. Pale skin is definitely a plus, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I agree with Sappy on paleness. God help me
Red headed pale girls are the bests.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:58 AM       
Yep, they are.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
I only like the natural redhead pales. If I get down there and I'm looking at black or blonde pubes, I usually puke and tell them I'm leaving. No, I'm just joking. I fuck them, but I don't give it my best. I give them my disappointed sex. No, that's not true either. I'll usually just cover the peep hole and leave.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:28 PM       

That was very funny. Well done.
Forum Virgin
Vyvyan Basterd is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
She looks like a witch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:00 AM       

Kitsa, why did you remind me?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I'm cruel that way.

Also, as a pale skinned redheaded person, I was drunk on being the BEST.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
caliente
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
where did her nipples go?
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
I'm not big on the darker chicks. For some reason dark nipples are a turn-off for me.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm not big on the darker chicks. For some reason dark nipples are a turn-off for me.
im the same with buttholes.

Back to sexy redheads, and yes, I posted Christina Hendricks. I don't know why but I've never dated a redhead. I think it's because all the redheads who aren't freckle-abortion-gingers are the ones who are on TV.

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
fuck off, freckles are awesome, they're like a stamp of authenticity
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
yeah
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
fuck off, freckles are awesome, they're like a stamp of authenticity
Not when it looks like someone threw dog shit at you through a screen door.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
I guess we're just not for everyone. I have freckles all over the place. My eye doctor says they're even on the insides of my eyeballs.

I guess if I'm going to be a redhead, I would rather be a freckled one, then no one is thinking "fake".
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
Man, fuck you thrashole. My first girlfriend was a a befreckled redhead and I won't stand for this.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Man, fuck you thrashole. My first girlfriend was a a befreckled redhead and I won't stand for this.
If she was so great why aren't you two frecklegunts together?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
I don't think you have the capacity to grasp how long ago this was.

LONG ENOUGH AGO FOR ME TO BE OVER IT, BUT MEMORABLE ENOUGH FOR IT TO LINGER IN MY MIND IN TIMES OF EASE
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I'm sorry youhad 2 go through that
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
I think we both agree that we are not the other person we're talking to. I'd feel really horrible about being alive.