Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
I want this.

http://www.exoticguitars.com/dragon.html

I wonder how it sounds and plays though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:25 PM       
Are the innermost strings overlapping?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:39 PM       
I don't know what you mean. It's a Harp, 6 string and 12 string. All in one. FUCKING ROCK GOD MATERIAL!

http://www.exoticguitars.com/dragonspecs.html
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
oh, I thought it was a 6 string guitar, 12 string harp combo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Isn't it?
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Sometimes I don't even know anymore.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
I've been itching to get a theremine lately. I could probably freak out the kids next door with it, too.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 07:15 PM       

must... have....amazing midi.... controller
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
Here is my room...My 83 Ibanez Roadstar II and my Markbass CMD102P

My Art & Luthrie Parlour guitar and my 86 Ibanez Roadstar II bean bass

Westbury basic drum kit and a Fender full size acoustic someone threw away...not sure why its in perfect shape. Also my Yamaha (Costco) keyboard.

filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 12:43 AM       
Lately I've been really interested in creating NES style music with the basic 5 channels it used. I can replicate a lot of it on Reason 4 but there's something way better than that shit.

BAMMMM!!! TRICK OR TREAT THAT UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FIENDS!

Probably wandering what the fuck it is, lets just say it converts your NES into Midi. Imagine playing live with this piece of machinery by your side and I promise you won't have to worry about someone bumping the table and causing the NES to flicker on and off. Read this website more if you give a shit http://www.wayfar.net/0xf00000_overview.php
possible jerk

Magreaux is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
I'd love to get my hands on a MidiNES but only if you can use it with a guitar that has a Midi pickup, and then i'd need to get my hands on one of those.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post

must... have....amazing midi.... controller
I have the smaller version of this and a buddy of mine owns this model. I don't really know how you plan to use it, but if it isn't for playing like a piano I'd actually recommend something else for a couple extra bucks.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Here is my bedroom in my apartment:

Bit of studio foam placed where the amps/speakers generally face.

PC/Midi controller. Speakers/sub/foam/ not shown.

Acoustic, old Ibanez bass, Big Muff bass pedal (green), 10" Behringer practice bass amp, and Line 6 POD XT Live(Guitar). The POD XT Live is probably the best $320 I have spent in a long time.

Old 1970s Ampeg B-25 tube amp I managed to pick up some years ago. It's for bass, but I play my guitar through it because I like the warm rich sounds. Bass players actually didn't like this thing back in the 70s because of the natural over-drive it has after it is turned up about halfway. Four 12" Celestion speakers. I re-apolstered it with that nasty plaid because I wanted a vintage look with a sour twist.

Two of my other guitars are also in here. EC-1000 ESP with EMG 81s, and a H-300 with Seymour Duncan 59s in it. Both are one piece guitars. No bolt ons for this kid.

Slightly different angle on my bedroom.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
I like your setup MattJack. What kind of software are you running? Perhaps any Ableton and Protools setup?
Role Assigner
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:11 PM       
ty mayng

I have Acid, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Reason, Sound Forge, Traktor DJ Studio 3, and DeckaDance. I use FL Studio and Sound Forge for production, and Traktor/DeckaDance and Ableton for jamming on the fly.

I've actually been trying to figure out if there is any decent way to use FL Studio's Live Mode(i'm sure there is), but I simply haven't devoted enough time to figuring it out
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I have the smaller version of this and a buddy of mine owns this model. I don't really know how you plan to use it, but if it isn't for playing like a piano I'd actually recommend something else for a couple extra bucks.

In your opinion, what would you recommend?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 03:12 AM       
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/af36/

Get the whole kit and kaboodle for ~$150.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
I really want the nano pad with x y controller and the pads. Currently I'm using reason but I have ableton as well which I'm about to install and mess around with for a while. My room mate has this book that tells you everything about Ableton which should make for some good bathroom reading material.

On another note, my room mate is about to purchase this bad boy soon...

Specifically made to interact with ableton, so I'm really anticipating to see how this thing works.
Role Assigner
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
On another note, my room mate is about to purchase this bad boy soon...

Specifically made to interact with ableton, so I'm really anticipating to see how this thing works.
I played on this thing two days ago at Guitar Center. It feels sturdy and has a lot of capabilities, but I just don't use Ableton enough
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM       
I have a theremin, but I can't play it yet. I have no amp, and my wrist is still kinda sprained.
Banned
jonegomes is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:11 AM       
Hi,
I like to play guitar and I have guitar which gave me my father on my birthday when I was kid. I like it I also like to play piano.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
excuse me sir but are you a computer-generated robot jerk by any chance
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:05 AM       

Buddy of mine just got the Roland SP404sx and the capabilities of it and the Akai XR20 in conjunction with one another is amazing. We've been messing around and making some noisy songs which is more noise than it is song I guess, but it is truly amazing. We've been wanting to run my guitar through it and sampling in some stuff so we can make some more conventional music. Hopefully I can post that soon.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:57 PM       
I only have a lot of old cheap crap, a BOSS DR-550mkII, a MicroKORG, and a Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P. None of that is recorded, I just sample it via Audacity, and track using Milkytracker.

I thought I bought a KORG 03r/w yesterday, but I didn't read the auction detail and instead bought a KORG M3R. I want to die. ._.

here's my shitty music, most of this was in my VST days, before I decided I wanted to experiment with hardware. I may go back, actually.

WARNING:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=562675