Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:15 PM       
Whenever I read one of your posts, I start feeling my IQ drop. Therefor I'm going to stop.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
THE MEDIA SUCKS

AND THAT'S A FUCKING FACT EVERYONE KNOWS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

aeQea is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
but seriously guys. i do win becuse i gotta go cuz i pull mad hoes and manage ill damage.
yall are a bunch of bolagna sandwiches with no miracle whip.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeQea
but seriously guys. i do win becuse i gotta go

Yeah, you're a real winner now.

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Whenever I read one of your posts, I start feeling my IQ drop. Therefor I'm going to stop.
EXAXTLY! another reason why i win.
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:29 PM       
EXAXTLY! WHY EXAXTLY! JESUS, THAT'S EXAXTLY WHY! EXAXTLY!

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
EXAXTLY! WHY EXAXTLY! JESUS, THAT'S EXAXTLY WHY! EXAXTLY!
i am millenium jesus
join us into the light
www.theChurch.tk

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
THE MEDIA SUCKS

AND THAT'S A FUCKING FACT EVERYONE KNOWS

but we are the new and improved media, from the future even : MEDIA2017
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 05:42 PM       
What the deuce is this claptrap spewing from your wretched maw? A POX ON YOU.

Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
actualy i am officialy the winner. because im going to have sex with someone prettier than your mom while you continue to post.
Damn you and your sentence fragments and uselessness.

Someone prettier than my mom and at your level is probably a man. Have fun, man fucker. And I'm going to lose my virginity to my mediocre looking neighbor for the 5th time while you post. Bi-ach cock ass nigga.

two.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Jun 26th, 2003, 04:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Quote:
actualy i am officialy the winner. because im going to have sex with someone prettier than your mom while you continue to post.

Someone prettier than my mom and at your level is probably a man. Have fun, man fucker. And I'm going to lose my virginity to my mediocre looking neighbor for the 5th time while you post. Bi-ach cock ass nigga.

two.

haaa. beat it Giz Rag
i pull more hoes than you post wack replies.

if you ever had a girlfriend, she would like me more.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
Hoe

\Hoe\, n. [OF. hoe, F. houe; of German origin, cf. OHG. houwa, howa, G. haue, fr. OHG. houwan to hew. See Hew to cut.] 1. A tool chiefly for digging up weeds, and arranging the earth about plants in fields and gardens. It is made of a flat blade of iron or steel having an eye or tang by which it is attached to a wooden handle at an acute angle.

2. (Zo["o]l.) The horned or piked dogfish. See Dogfish.
So we should be impressed at your skill of going down to the local hardware store and attaining farming tools?

Old Jun 26th, 2003, 05:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam teh Gay Furry
Quote:
Hoe

\Hoe\, n. [OF. hoe, F. houe; of German origin, cf. OHG. houwa, howa, G. haue, fr. OHG. houwan to hew. See Hew to cut.] 1. A tool chiefly for digging up weeds, and arranging the earth about plants in fields and gardens. It is made of a flat blade of iron or steel having an eye or tang by which it is attached to a wooden handle at an acute angle.

2. (Zo["o]l.) The horned or piked dogfish. See Dogfish.
So we should be impressed at your skill of going down to the local hardware store and attaining farming tools?

quit pretending you dont watch mtv.
(no homo)
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 12:36 PM       
I think aeQueef is the most popular kid in school.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
Did Kramer do it?

Old Jun 26th, 2003, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
i didnt go to "normal" school. i went to special schools where you ride a small bus sometimes with authentic retards. not discluding myself.
the classes would be ages 14-20 or something and everyone did the same work. when you go back next year, you would be doing the exact same thing from the same book.
it was like an alternative school but the teachers would beat you up there along with the 300 pound cop.
when the younger kids would spaz out, the "staff" would roll them up in gym matts. most of the kids either fell asleep or either urinated in there.
i dropped out a year after i was suspose to graduate. i am proud of my framed GED certificate neatly framed on my wall.
the best part about going to some of those schools is that every morning there were lots of donoughts and little packages of cereals and bagels to eat.
at one of the schools i was alowed to sleep the entire day and awaken only for my bus, never to switch classes.

im a genius.

i have proof

Old Jun 26th, 2003, 05:51 PM       
Jesus, write a fucking book about, why don't you?

Old Jun 26th, 2003, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Jesus, write a fucking book about, why don't you?
i have written a book. i did 3 years ago. but i am the only one that understands it. actualy its not even a book. its just one run on sentence. i wanted to keep it going for the rest of my existance. but i quit methamphetamines.

http://www.fragment.tv/wordswords.html

i want pills.
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 10:19 PM       
NO HOMO, HON

I turned your witty catchphrase into a palindrome. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat

two.

haaa. beat it Giz Rag
i pull more hoes than you post wack replies.

if you ever had a girlfriend, she would like me more.

I'm sure you wow the women in the retard rocket.
There will never be a girl, unless its a guy, that would like you more than me, I have the most excellent Irish charm. They love it when I put on my Brogue, I think that's how America spells it. And the only pulling going on is your cock with your one ho, Rosey Palms.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 11:54 PM       
I invented Jesus.
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 01:47 AM       
I KNOW

DecapitatedHate is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
i didnt go to "normal" school. i went to special schools where you ride a small bus sometimes with authentic retards. not discluding myself.
the classes would be ages 14-20 or something and everyone did the same work. when you go back next year, you would be doing the exact same thing from the same book.
it was like an alternative school but the teachers would beat you up there along with the 300 pound cop.
when the younger kids would spaz out, the "staff" would roll them up in gym matts. most of the kids either fell asleep or either urinated in there.
i dropped out a year after i was suspose to graduate. i am proud of my framed GED certificate neatly framed on my wall.
the best part about going to some of those schools is that every morning there were lots of donoughts and little packages of cereals and bagels to eat.
at one of the schools i was alowed to sleep the entire day and awaken only for my bus, never to switch classes.

im a genius.

i have proof

killer mullet....

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 02:02 AM       
DID KRAMER DO IT?
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 02:16 AM       
Just by a thread, Professor Cool.

Closed Thread