Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:43 PM       
You're getting violent there in dreamland, Zhukov.

I dreamed I was au pair to the Obamas, and they had a son who was born in Indonesia. He was getting together some sort of presentation for his parents and drawing pictures of traditional Indonesian masks (?). He was all worked up because they weren't perfect, and I said they don't have to be perfect, and then I got in trouble for thinking that a picture drawn by President Obama's son wasn't perfect.

Also, they didn't pay me.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
Last night I had one of those dreams that are mostly too convoluted to try and describe. At one point though I walked into my dream brother's room and saw he was playing a game that looked very familiar. In my dream I identified it as Echo Night but when I woke up I realized it was from a different dream I'd had years ago, a Silent Hill 4 style game set in an early 20th century bungalow. And I was then reminded of a ton of other survival horror themed dreams I'd had in the past. I guess this is what it's like to have repressed memories.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
Last night I had one of many dreams set in a sort of hospital/shopping mall place. The bad part was that the long, silver escalators were unpredictable. You'd get on one and it'd all of a sudden speed up and you'd be flying downwards or upwards. The speed was enough to either slam you into the floor on the bottom or flip you into the air on the top. It was more terrifying in the dream than it sounds here.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
I was witness to a knock-down, drag-out fight in a supermarket where people were throwing frozen hams and turkeys at each other.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
^ is that one real or a dream?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
Had a dream that I was working at a waiter at a nice restaraunt, and a customer (my cousin) complained about his drink. He said I put too much ice in it. Subsequently, I was scolded by a manager.

Analyze please.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
The ice represents your cool nonchalance towards your family, thus why your cousin complains. The restaurant represents your restless distraught from knowing that the reaper is always waiting.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
the ham and turkey battle was only a dream, although I wish I could be witness to such a badass thing in real life.
Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
I was on an airplane. And somehow I was sitting in coach, but at the same time watching what was going on in the cockpit.

You know how dreams are.

Anyway, so apparently Will Farrell and John C. Reilly were in the cockpit behind the pilots. Except, they werent funny. They were assholes. They shanked the pilots and took over flying the plane.

However, some how while they were flying they stopped being jerks (or I guess they still were, but...) and started being funny-ish. I couldnt make out what they were saying, but they were laughing. So I'm pretty sure I was too. Cause you know, they are funny guys.

Anyway, it cuts back to me in my seat and now theres these two girls, really attractive, blonde, kinda steriotypical ya know? Anyway, they are stading in the isle talking about gaming nerds and how they are annoying.

At this point I'm feeling pretty bad. Hot girls are basically saying I suck, and two of my favorite commedians are homicidal sociopaths.

Back to the cockpit.

WF and JCR are gone. Whos piloting the plane? No one.

A stewardess who looks kinda like sonia blade from the Mortal Kombat movie (the first one) comes in and shes all like "wtf" except, she didnt say that. A speech bubble appears and had the letters "wtf" in it.

Back to me in the isle.

I'm now verticle and am pretty sure were about to crash. But I look and see that the two nerd-hatin girls from before just fell down the isle and busted their heads, so I think they died. That was kinda bitter sweet.

Any way. I wake up as I see the ground about to make contact with us but realize its another dream. But this dream that I wake up into wasnt a good one and it was a personal and very upsetting one so I'll stop here.

Anyway, that was like the night before last. But still pretty weird.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
I was in some sort of school/medical building and was due to have both a class and a procedure in an office on one of the upper floors. As I went up the elevator, I began to sweat cold icewater and dabbed my face off with a giant maxipad. As I was doing so, I felt a growth on the corner of my forehead. I kept going back to feel it and every time I did it got bigger and bigger.

I finally stepped out of the elevator and my classmates were looking at me in horror. Then I saw myself from the outside (sort of switched to watching-a-movie mode) and it wasn't the growth they were staring at, but the fact that my face was weirdly swollen and leathery, like I'd gotten a ton of bee stings.

edit: the growth on my head felt so real that for a few minutes after I woke up I kept feeling for it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Just had an Anti Christ type dream where a small child was in cased in a concrete sarcophagus which was laid in the middle of a cathedral type building with approximately 4 stained glass windows surrounding the room, all which leaked in murky light which were cascaded with cluttered cobwebs. I kept waking in out of dreaming, kind of like night terrors but every time I woke up, I would keep seeing these teeth growing out of my Tourist Trap poster. You know when you just wake up from a dream and you hallucinate a little in reality? Yeah that kept happening and then that last image I would see would come with me into my dreams. So at this point I'm dreaming of the Anti Christ being born out of a sarcophagus while this mannequin face man comes walking in through the cathedral doors in the front in druid type clothing with saber tooth teeth protruding from its mouth.

Really quite terrifying but still very interesting.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Every time I glance at that Tourist Trap poster I think it's Linda Lovelace.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
looks like The Shape w/ a glasgow smile
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
I had the weirdest dream that I was actually eating a woman out. She was mature, older, and Kitsa's mother. i get wierd dreams where i eat out woman all the tiem, but wat made this one odd was that her vajina had this occult taste of a mixture between jam and those fucking shitty wax paper candies that everyone hates getting at Halloween. The smell? Oh girl, the the smell was liek if someone drank their urine, vomitted it out, and took a liquid poop on it. it Was horribel. On top of that, i was picking variously shaped cupcake sprinkles out of the beaver. It was weird, but i guess not the weirdest dream ive ever had.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:50 AM       
GUNNA MAKE THIS BOARD ALL HARD AND SHIT AGAIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 11:54 AM       
I got hard reading that.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
I had a dream last night that Japan had risen as a military power again, and it had come up with a sort of virus that turned pretty much everyone in Japan into these insane, fleshy monstrosities, which they considered a step up in evolution. So, most of Japan was covered in fused bodies of writhing meat and sharp jaws and eyes everywhere, while all sorts of mutated people were wandering the streets, taking out soldiers trying to contain it all.
It then cut to my house, where I opened the garage door, and there was some zombie-like guy in the street, shambling after kids. For some reason I had an MP5 on the couch in the garage, and started firing semi-auto into his head. He just kept shambling towards me, pieces of him flying off, until he hit the ground and started mutating into one of the things like in Japan.
It was extremely vivid, too; it was really unsettling. Then I got woken up at 7 by my niece riding around the house in her plastic tricycle while screaming at the dogs. I'm not sure which world is better now.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM       
I dreamed last night that I bought cocaine online, with a credit card, I think because I thought it was a joke. Then when I went to other stores and made other purchases, the word COCAINE was printed at the top of every receipt. All of the cashiers said, "So you use this card primarily for cocaine, ma'am?"

I've never done cocaine.

Then I fell back asleep and had a dream about this bitchy old Brethren woman who stopped to admire my dog in a field. Brethren are religious conservatives here who dress sort of Amish-y, but not quite, and don't have the same rules. People around here call them "German Baptists" for whatever reason. Anyway, the woman stopped to admire my dog and then she whipped out a cell phone and said, "We'll see about this" and called some 800# on my dog's collar, either to verify that it was really mine or to verify its pedigree or something. I don't know. I was mad.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:45 AM       

SO YOU USE THIS CARD PRIMARILY FOR COCAINE, MAAM
teacup of sunshine
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:21 AM       
I dreamed I had a plane to catch, and it was the day after bin Laden was killed. I went to the airport and I knew I was supposed to get on a plane with this small group of other people, but I didn't have a boarding pass. The stewardess laughed at me. Apparently the plane was scheduled to take off at noon but didn't really leave until two, so she told me to go somewhere and wait. I went to a reptile store and looked at that stuff. I don't think I ever got on the plane.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I had a dream earlier, while sitting here in this chair. In it, a giant cob of corn started popping its kernels in my face and when it stopped burning me with the popping, it smiled. Engraved on each tooth was a letter spelling out this URL.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20178

It had a lot of teeth!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
I had a dream where all my negatives were over-exposed. It's the first stress and life-induced nightmare I can remember.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
I had my first "hidden room full of awesome toys" dream in years. I love having those dreams.

I'm always in a house that has a curving back staircase. There's a little door to the right and I go in, and there are big stacks of cardboard boxes with every toy I ever had or wanted as a kid. The rest of the dream is me happily sorting through the boxes.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
Thought you said "awesome boys" there Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
you're thinking of Pubbles.