Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
I probably missed the boat on this one, but I liked this list despite the low ranking of the Otaku which sorta doesn't fit the description of what I do (Anime blogging), but all up it was a decent article. I've tried almost everything on the list apart from Ren Faire and Furry I think. I wrote one fan fiction story when I was a lad and to this day it gets a lot of hits because a) it wasn't too perverted and b) it was a rare pairing. Still, whenever I lol at fan fic writers I'm loling at myself and others slightly more obsessed than me.

As for the dude who said something about the geeks and nerds being put on the Autistic Spectrum by psychiatrists, I've already dug myself in a hole before about mentioning my condition and I don't want to dig my own grave again.

DAM YOU CAREBEAR FORUM!
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
HOLY fuck Hangover!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:40 PM       
FRESH FISH
¿
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:42 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Hey wobzire
¿
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
heya
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:44 PM       
Want some
¿
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM       
Holy Shit! yes
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
too bad you're a criminal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 01:38 PM       
So I had a dream that Willie & Jixby were staying at my house and it was really awkward.

Then they mowed my lawn, and I thanked them but when I looked at how they had done they hadn't raked the grass at all and I had to do it at twilight so I didn't get a fine from the council, but it was really close to curfew and I was worried I'd get a fine from that as well, and I regretted letting them being there a little.

When I went inside they were watching tv, and I tried to join in, but I was doing it really badly so I went to bed.

Except my Dad was in my room interviewing Richard Dunn, so I quietly went and asked Willie if he wanted to meet Dunn, but Willie said he was too scared and asked if he could wash my dishes instead, but I said no because Jixby might've wanted to join in on that as well.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The guy on the right is enjoying it much more than the dude on the left.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 02:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I rarely have sex dreams, but when I wake up from them I'm either extremely depressed or extremely angry

Mostly because they're never about random people and always about the people I want to fuck in real life
Even your subconscious thinks you're a big old coward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I've been the same bitter, sarcastic person since the eighth grade and I don't think I'm going to change any time soon.
KISS ME, DYLAN!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
I love how the other guy is looking at him like COME ON MAN WE'RE MALL COPS THIS IS SERIOUS BUISNESS
¿
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
That does look like a pretty nice mall though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
I like that they work for the same company, are the same rank, but the black dude wears the janitor overall colour of uniform.

Of course, if he wore the black, he'd be invisible & invisible black dudes loot stores, and the dicotomy of being a mall cop looting stores would fry his brain.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Your bangs are ugly and your fingers are fat.

Are they? I'll be damned.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
Was the one you asked me to provide not good enough?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
¿
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Thats bang on.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
No, I also have a big nose and frizzy red hair. I don't like the way my voice sounds. You have plenty to work with.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 06:55 PM       
...but those are all things I... don't like in... myself!

teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
you have frizzy red hair too?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
If left unchecked, yes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Wow, sucks to be us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
and then their eyes met.