Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 02:29 PM       
If dimerol is an option I would highly suggest you take it. When you wake up the next day you will want to do it again.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Do you write for wikipedia?
Not really. I just was too lazy to edit the info I copied from Colgate's website to explain dry socket. It is good to know because they didn't even tell me about that complication. I learned of it because my hubby went through it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 07:33 PM       
I had it, too. Though I had two dry sockets at once.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
nasa is holding a conference tomorrow to tell us about some sort of exceptional discovery they have made! but it'll probably be something dumb why the secrecy!?
So wait, was the exceptional discovery the black hole or the arsenic life forms?

Because one was revealed three weeks later, but is WAY more exceptional

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 10:00 PM       
Not actually found like that. It was created.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/03/sc...er=rss&emc=rss
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 11:19 PM       
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...755781713.html

This may well be one of the most bizarre craigslist postings I've ever read, and that's saying something.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
My date stood me up!
I'm angry, yet relieved!

Then I learned that drinking alone isn't fun. So I went to Barnes and Nobel and worked on some sketches instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

This may well be one of the most bizarre craigslist postings I've ever read, and that's saying something.

That's incredible. For some reason I didn't expect him to be an MJ impersonator. Boy do I feel silly.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
I google mapped how to get from China to Japan and it says to take a jet ski.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I google mapped how to get from China to Japan and it says to take a jet ski.
I remember seeing this somewhere a while back... Also did my house to england or something and it was like "swim 2, 502 miles" or whatever. But that was a couple years back.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
So wait, was the exceptional discovery the black hole or the arsenic life forms?

Because one was revealed three weeks later, but is WAY more exceptional
MLE hinted this already (cant see her article), but this discovery isn't really all that exceptional - at least not in the manner it's being represented. there seems to be some sort of misconception going around that this microorganism is in someway alien, which it is not. the discovery also isn't of the organism itself, it's of what the organism is capable of doing. the idea behind the study was basically that the scientists could culture this bacteria, isolate it and manipulate it in order to prove a point. the point was that life could exist under conditions that are different than what we previously thought.

basically, we search for alien life by seeking out the conditions that we know can support life and we deduct the candidates that do not foster these conditions. so, by expanding the conditions we've also expanded our search. that was the only alien/space relation! i don't find it all that exciting personally, all we've done is broaden a search that was already huge to begin with. which isn't exactly getting us closer.

& back to the original point, this is just as disappointing as the other news release and the trend is getting annoying. NASA is purposefully irresponsible with adjectives in order to attract interest/attention.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
I remember seeing this somewhere a while back... Also did my house to england or something and it was like "swim 2, 502 miles" or whatever. But that was a couple years back.

It wouldn't give me directions to anywhere in europe at all

It did give me intricate details about getting to New Zealand though including taking a Kayak from california to hawaii. Then kayaking again from hawaii to Japan.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about for a while there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
NASA is purposefully irresponsible with adjectives in order to attract interest/attention.
NASA is such a slut.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
yes and i haven't even told you about those special favors they've been giving away in private in exchange for monetary funds

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
has anybody here besides sam changed their birth name?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 04:37 PM       
fuck unicorns
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
I have.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
SAM TEH GRAY FURBY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Look at this detail though

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigslist
So Colonel, you gonna answer this?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
SAM TEH GRAY FURBY
I WAS ONCE A HOT HOLIDAY ITEM, LIKE TICKLE ME ESUOHLIM AND MIGHTY MORPHIN TADAO RANGERS.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So Colonel, you gonna answer this?
Let me think ... no.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
NASA is such a slut.
NASA is such a slut = Santa Claus sushi

Merry Christmas
You may already be there.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
Guise does the top banner look...off to anybody else?
[/IMG]
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:30 PM       
lol
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
haha