Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Work on inertial propulsion and PM me the specs when you're done.
what exactly is it that you're requesting?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
i think he wants a star trek impulse engine :/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
Willie, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are mistaken.

elx, if you need to ask, you gots lotsa learning ahead of you. That's OK, though, aren't you still like 17 or something?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
are you talking about ion propulsion then

edit: n/m wikipediad it

edit 2: and how exactly is a star trek impulse engine NOT a type of inertial propulsion drive
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Willie, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are mistaken.

elx, if you need to ask, you gots lotsa learning ahead of you. That's OK, though, aren't you still like 17 or something?
no sir, i fully understand the concept - what i don't understand is if you're asking me to defy the laws of physics.
what did you mean by 'work on it'?

and no, i'm not 17 yet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUNAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
Like that's ever stopped you before, Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 02:26 PM       
After they admit it, yes!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
Why does this keep happening to me?

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Girls.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/dr...ncoming_ce.php
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
:highfive
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Job interview at 5!

I'm wearing a tie and everything.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
what's the job?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I have no idea.

Probably telemarketing, but the job offer and guy on the phone never explicitly stated what their company did.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
Door to door tie salesman?

Sorry, Salesperson?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
We do absolutely no door-to-door sales! What are you talking about!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
That's not what your mom said.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
http://www.spamlaws.com/vector-marketing-scam

I'll probably still do the interview because fuck not having a job
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
and how exactly is a star trek impulse engine NOT a type of inertial propulsion drive
The impulse engine is a work of fiction created by Gene Roddenberry. Intertial propulsion is a concept that has basis in scientific fact and was being discussed in peer-reviewed journals as early as the mid 1990's (and probably earlier than that). This from a confirmed Trekkie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
what did you mean by 'work on it'?
See above. It's just what a young, wide-eyed, idealistic physicist-in-training should be fascinated by. (and no, it doesn't 'defy the laws of physics'.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
and no, i'm not 17 yet.

:Scienceforum?
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Colonel flag is winning guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
Quote:

:Scienceforum?
Science and Health
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
He sure is, just not the spelling competition. I was all "Intertial? I no not of this thing you speak."

But then this is a place fo boner jokes not accuracy.

Not even accuracy of boners.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
You've never heard of inertia? :O

your penis can't work without it
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
My penis works fine with inertia, it's the intertia it has problems with.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Indubitably, professor.