FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
the rip off of paranormal activity called paranormal entity which i saw on netflix was scarier than paranormal activity, i thought.

I've been hungover for like 24 hours basically

Last edited by kahljorn : Jul 26th, 2010 at 06:10 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
My back went out on me as I was bending over to pick a washcloth off the floor. I fell into the bathtub face first. Then my baby was at one end of the house screaming and my cell was at the other end of the house.

Long story short, they shot me full of Dilaudid in the ER and now I am loo-oo-oo-oopy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
sounds kinda fun but ive never heard of dilaudid
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:20 PM       
Since she has a weak stomach I bet they shoved it up her pooper.
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM       
looking for a job sucks

im pretty sure most of the ones i qualify for/dont drug test are total lies
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:28 PM       
I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE OK KITSA
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
I don't have a weak stomach. It was a shot, and there was phenergan in it and it burned like hell. I hate Dilaudid because it makes me hallucinate...the lead apron in xray turned into caterpillars and the ceiling was made of bubble wrap.

It's much stronger than morphine, 10x or something, and I think stronger than Oxycontin too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
THANK YOU THE LEADER, IT HURTS LIKE THUNDEROUS FUCK BUT I WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY I HOPE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
It's an opiate, then?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:47 PM       
yep. I hate them.

I'm sketchy on the whole "back going out" thing but this is what happened: I bent over to pick up a washcloth, and it felt like there was some sort of explosion in my lumbar spine. Like something liquid popped. It was a deep, sickening feeling...I didn't know if it was a disc or what. I've had one hell of a lot of spinal pain in my life, but never anything like that. They did a bunch of x-rays to make sure nothing was broken, then told me that all the stuff it might be didn't show up on xray (???). So I still don't know what's going on. Kind of inching around.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
I ask because opiates don't work on me.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
It just took the edge off my pain, didn't remove it altogether. I don't like opiates because I always get a sensation like being on an elevator that suddenly drops...I'd rather deal with pain than that sensation. I got Dilaudid and Phenergan in the ER and they sent me home with a Flexeril script. Flexeril doesn't usually do anything for me either....I'll wind up with excedrin and coffee, the usual.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
I wish they did that. My ankle shattered and they had to realign my foot with my leg, for which they gave me morphine, which did not work. I felt the bones scraping and the raw heat sensation. Ugh. Then I was prescribed codeine after they screwed me together. I'm told codeine is the good shit, too, not that I ever knew. Still spent every night not sleeping because of it. Then I was hurt a while back and I got some Oxycontin, which did the nothing I expected. I don't think my body metabolizes the stuff very well.

And I've come to find that NSAIDs don't work well, either. Differences are negligible.
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
do you know what causes your opiate immunity? that's pretty crazy :O
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
Pretty much the only painkiller that does anything for me ever is excedrin combined with coffee, especially Starbucks (higher caffeine). Even my neuro says to stick with it if that's what works.

They can do a urine test on you to see what drug you metabolize best. They do those in my neurologist's office all the time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
I'm told it's not uncommon. Not all opiate receptors work the same way, and I might haven't found the right drug yet.

And a quick glance at the internet says it might be a part of my native american heritage.

All I know is that they haven't found a way to keep shit from hurting.
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
yea i saw that on the internet too :O

mebbe you need cocaine. For me opiates don't really reduce pain at all but it does make me feel high ;/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
Ehhh, there's enough drug and alcohol dependency in my family. And I have enough wrong with me at the moment.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Last time I took Dilaudid it was in an IV and I made up new languages. And the whole room was rippling like a heat-mirage on asphalt.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
Sorry to hear about the back, Kit.

I had a similar situation while lifting a heavy object from the trunk of my car - I felt a "pop" in my lumbar region and landed on the driveway, in a fetal position whimpering. It took me several minutes to crawl back in the house. The pain was excruciating.

About 2 weeks later, I was in surgery to remove a portion of a herniated disc between L4 and L5.

I don't think I've ever had Dilaudid, but you are in great company - Lindsay Lohan has a standing prescription for this narcotic, no doubt to relieve the pain in her dignity.

And my apologies for naming the beast. I fully understand that I'm going straight to hell for that.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 11:57 PM       
Holy shit, I didn't know George A. Romero was a giant.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
size 'small' clothes are routinely still too big for me. now instead of smug i'm just feeling very short.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
We live in America, son, large is the new small.

How tall are you? Since I'm the resident expert fitness guru around here I would think someone who is actually putting effort into upper body muscle building should fill out more than a small.

SHOP IN THE KIDS SECTION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog