Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:30 AM        "New Chronology" Theory
The Dark Ages and The Rennaissance are myths, and Humanity is 1000 years old.

Everything has been validated by astronomical research and all independent studies come to the exact same conclusion I am so totally right please for the love of everything holy buy my book
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 07:47 AM       
right....
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 10:38 AM       
The predictions it makes are confirmed empirically, GUYS!

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 11:42 AM       
lol
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 12:39 PM       
I know he wants us to buy his stupid book, but it would have been nice if he gave at least one piece of supporting evidence to any of his claims, instead of just being all "hey guys didjuknow about the Romanovs and the chinese jesuits and the blablablabla...."

Of course I'm assuming the author wrote the commercial :/

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 12:45 PM       
lol i started an account on youtube because i was going to ream this retarded video. Especially the, "PREDICTIONS HAVE BEEN EMPIRIcALLY PROVEN".
what a jerkass.
I don't know if it was the author but the guy who posted it has apparantly been posting free copies of the book.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 02:50 PM       
guys we're really all subjects of the global mongolian empire lolololololololololol
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 02:58 PM       
I discovered this last spring and the stupidity made my brain hurt.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM       
Hey, it explains EVERYTHING. Somehow.
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM       
http://books.google.com/books?vid=IS...STishf7Kx4a218

looks like that mithec person is the publisher.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:33 PM       
most of the "Proof" in that book is basically pictures that artists drew in a "modern" style. It's pretty gay because I'm sure (know) theres other pictures about the same subjects that aren't as "Modern". Then he backs himself up by saying shit like, "Some people will call them ignorant BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH".

i really wish we could somehow get that person to post here so i could tear open their asshole.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:35 PM       
I was hoping the actual evidence would be insane psychobabble.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM       
fuck no. It's worse, the book is completely serious and written like academia ;/ although you can see some bitterness here and there

plus the top of the book has an "inexhaustable" list of all the other books the guy has written.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 07:04 PM       
I was hoping that it was true, because that would be fantastic.

Not so fantastic if he asked me to pay him money for the proof, though.

Hey, what the hell am I doing in the Poli/Philo/Sci forum?
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2007, 07:09 PM       
I posted the link to where you can view the book for free :O
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 07:13 PM       
Scientology!