Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:07 AM       
Quote:
*long rambling post connecting The Yellow Wallpaper with other insanity-related stories that also feature the color yellow such as The King In Yellow and then linking that story to h.p. lovecraft's "cthulhu mythos"*
Love, everything relates to the mythos. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason he wrote it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:10 AM       
man, i think these last ten or so pages might just be the best this thread ever. fucking. got.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
I don't know why you need a FUCKING* certification to teach English but I'll tell you what if you need practice before the big exam I can help out.

*I'm referring to the act of copulation against your intended use of a gerund adjective. The word "fucking" has multiple meanings that you might be careful to use.
You smart ass, what did i FUCKING care ,the emptyness of your words reflex how rotten is the nation where youlive, if the earth starts to shaking i'm prery sure that you capitalistpigs will fly away far away with your rockets cause you have been saveall the oil of the world, selfish bastards
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:19 AM       
not that i am disagreeing but man you are an awful grouch right now! may i suggest you get high as shit to counteract this negative vibe
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:20 AM       
I forgot to ask a while ago when it seemed like a good idea.

Punkgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlie- what happened to her?

It'd be one thing if she kept posting and stopped using AIM, or if she stopped posting and kept using AIM, but a mysterious disappearance from both at the same time?

It seems like someone referenced a post I never saw where she said the kind of thing I'd say about her enemies finding her online identity and holding it against her. But really, guys. If I posted a picture of her with a friend she sent me, every calorie spent on cognitive processes in the brains of every member of this forum would be allocated to hunting her down with the advanced internet creepiness tactics I would expect to find in the minds of our members.

Seriously, the fact that she laughed at my stupid obscure philosophical jokes* makes this a matter of great personal interest.

*I can think of one time when this happened, but since my memory of that era is hazy it's proper to assume that it was a daily occurrence.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mucho Porro
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:21 AM       
i didn't mean you gonna explode, i mean that you gonna trip to space in search for a better place to live like mars, meanwhile we the poor countries get toasted
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:23 AM       
Wait, are ElPila666 and Asila both Pub characters and right now he's getting everything mixed up in his head?

'Cuz I really can't figure out what's going on.

At the very least, I feel hurt by that final green mr. yuck emoticon but I really don't know why.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpila666
i didn't mean you gonna explode, i mean that you gonna trip to space in search for a better place to live like mars, meanwhile we the poor countries get toasted
i dont want that to happen only super millionaires like lord british get to go into space anyways so its not like MOST of us are gonna get to go anytime soon
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:25 AM       
"you gonna trip to space"

Hey guys, this would be really funny if this site were still associated with the anti-rave scene because there's still a rave scene in this funny parallel universe in my head.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:26 AM       
I think I've had people offer me pills and they tell me "take these and you gonna trip to space" is what I mean.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:27 AM       
Quote:
Wait, are ElPila666 and Asila both Pub characters and right now he's getting everything mixed up in his head?

'Cuz I really can't figure out what's going on.

At the very least, I feel hurt by that final green mr. yuck emoticon but I really don't know why.
i really hope not

no offence intended to various parties involved but i dont like being fooled by the internet and I WONT GET FOOL'D AGIN
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:28 AM       
Quote:
I think I've had people offer me pills and they tell me "take these and you gonna trip to space" is what I mean.
did they call them "melissas"

is that a slang for ecstasy, i'm wondering what i passed up (uh, like six-seven years ago)
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:38 AM       
I should relate a fake event in my purported memory with a an actual event from my real memory and see if anyone catches on to how awkward it is.
----
No, the nurses called them Zyprexa.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:45 AM       
man that shit is antagonistic at all KINDS of neurotransmitter receptors

what the fuck, zyprexa, does your daddy not respect you enough

you are the yngwie malmsteen of drugs, zyprexa
Mucho Porro
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:46 AM       
Quote:
"you gonna trip to space"
Icannot be mad at you with such kind of irony, i don't know dude i justfeel that you have double personality, cause sometimes you write longunderstandables and boring post, and sometimes shorter and funny ones, they didn't seem to be writed by the same person, how many seths are there?
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:47 AM       
ALL OF US
Mucho Porro
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:48 AM       
What about Trapax with alcohol?, i heard that you can be raped and don't noticed a thing with it
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:51 AM       
INTERESTING FACT: i attribute my current obsession with "laser tag" and resulting slight weight loss to the fact that i was taking mucuna pruriens supplements which contain a large amount of l-dopa (dopamine predecessors) when i first started playing and that i am now addicted to laser tag on purpose
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:52 AM       
man i would stay away from trapax on general principles due to its being a benzodiazepine and therefore REALLY DANG ADDICTIVE

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY IT IS 3 AM AND I AM DRUNK AS A LORD
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:57 AM       
I read "I-dopa" and thought it said "I-Doopa" and I thought that would be a pretty fantastic transformation of the website.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 06:00 AM       
if i had the talent to, i would make a video for the faith no more track "woodpecker from mars" that involved an alien bird/parasite, astronauts, and zombified astronauts that serve as carriers for the bird/parasites that invade the earth and turn it into an enormous nest/hive
OH GOD
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 06:01 AM       
Quote:
I read "I-dopa" and thought it said "I-Doopa" and I thought that would be a pretty fantastic transformation of the website.
hahaha man that ties in with the whole previous roald dahl tack this thread took so well

oompa loompa doopa de doo, indeed
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 06:18 AM       
Also, every male who has ever posted here would be pleased if she murdered her husband with a delicious cut of lamb.

Willie, I think I'm going to sleep now. I want you to quote that sentence so that it will be PRESERVED, as it certainly tests the limits of their "we don't ban people for saying things that we don't like as invididuals" policy.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mucho Porro
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 06:28 AM       
I like this short bus Seth
Mucho Porro
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM       
Where's the lovely Pub Lover?