Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What is with all the creeps on I-Mockery?
Quote:
Did it have to do with fucking doopa?

Fucking kids?

Fucking doopa's kids?

Fucking animals?

Fucking doopa dressed as an animal?

Fucking doopa's kids dressed as an animal?

Creating a human/animal hybrid & making it fuck doopa?

Creating a human/animal hybrid & making it fuck doopa's kids?

Am I getting close?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
I see you, faggots, now get postin. I've got five fucking hours to kill and I'm bored
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
Hey guys my ex decided to drop in and now I can't get him to leave, isn't that fun?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
AN NOW YOUR BACK

FROM OUTER SPACE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
Oh really? Your life went to shit after we broke up? Just a moment I have to just use the internet, & then you can finish your story. I am paying attention, go on.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I see you, faggots, now get postin. I've got five fucking hours to kill and I'm bored
You don't need other people, you have this thread.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
Awright, out of sheer boredom, I will draw a derogatory and shitty cartoon of anyone I see committing CRIMES
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
COLONEL FLAGGOT, YOU READ THIS THREAD AND NOW YOU'RE GONE

YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Hey guys my ex decided to drop in and now I can't get him to leave, isn't that fun?
Give him the fruit of your loins that he seeks. Christ, just get it over with already you prude.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Oh really? Your life went to shit after we broke up? Just a moment I have to just use the internet, & then you can finish your story. I am paying attention, go on.
What's sad is that you'd be a preferable ex.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Well.... stop fucking him and he might not do that anymore.
Näyttelijäbotti!
See, I think furries are pretty gross, so mentioning them in a grossout is a given.

But you gotta know your target. You gotta know what they don't like.
Ancient Mariner
FLAGG
Ancient Mariner
YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
What's sad is that you'd be a preferable ex.
Thank you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
But you gotta know your target. You gotta know what they don't like.
But if you pick something that they really don't care about, well then you just look silly.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Oh wow, I saw that episode of Mash yesterday.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Oh Grislygus, you CRIME LORD!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
I SEE YOU, FLAGGOT

WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW, MAN

WHAT'S IT GONNA BE
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:16 PM       
I AM ABOVE THE LAW
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
So, anybody watched Darkon?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
LARPing? I was mauch happier seconds ago.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
The whole thing's hilarious, the documentary crew just sits back and films the stupidity

with full dramatic string accompaniment