Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
I SWEAR TO GOD FLAGG, IF THERE WEREN'T SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM I'D DRAW YOU RAPING A MENTALLY CHALLENGED PLATYPUS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
FUCK, my bad
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I SWEAR TO GOD FLAGG, IF THERE WEREN'T SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM I'D DRAW YOU RAPING A MENTALLY CHALLENGED PLATYPUS
Why you so interested in Flagg? Find a good post by him for me.
Ancient Mariner
DAMN YOU FLAGGOT

DAMN YOU
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
the man's eyes say "NEUTER YOUR DOG" but the dog's eyes say "PLEASE GOD NO WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS"
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:29 PM       
I want to make fun of him more.

With indignant responses, preferably, just e-screaming at someone sitting there quietly and regularly reading the chat thread makes me feel like some kind of wierdo or something
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
I SEE YOU, FLAGGOT

WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW, MAN

WHAT'S IT GONNA BE
Jeez, I didn't think I'd be so popular with you, GG. You must be totally gay for me.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
BET YOU'RE SORRY NOW, HUH

BET YOU WISHED YOU'D POSTED SOONER
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Just trying to catch up with the chat thread. Why does it bother you so much?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
BET YOU'RE SORRY NOW, HUH

BET YOU WISHED YOU'D POSTED SOONER
Nope, gonna go now. Bye.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
I KNOW YOUR TRICKS, FLAGG

So how ya doin?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
That was relatively anticlimactic

Now there's no one left to pick a fight with
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Just trying to catch up with the chat thread. Why does it bother you so much?
Pro tip: The Chat Thread is better & quicker to read if you have Pub Lover on your Ignore List.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:34 PM       
Where's the fun in that
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
fuck you gris
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Where's the fun in that
WHAT'S THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'M ON YOUR IGNORE LIST!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
For the inferred dogfucking, bullshittery, pointless rambling, obnoxious use of caps, or all of the above

OR IS THIS ABOUT THE FRUIT LOOPS, I STAND BY MY EARLIER STATEMENTS REGARDING FRUIT LOOPS
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
That was in regards to misdemonar
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
That was in regards to misdemonar
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! BECAUSE OF MY STATUS ON EVERYONE'S IGNORE LIST THEY SAW NO INTERRUPTION!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
How the hell do you even put people on ignore anymore, I was under the impression that the button went bye bye
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
idk what you said gris

but I bet you have sex with gays
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM       
I'm can't remember a specific occurrence of me even talking to you outside of the Secret Santa event, but I guess that works out great if I'm on your ignore list
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
i thought gris wanted to fight
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
I can't draw anything bad with everyone else in Pub Lab

Drawings' all I got, y'all know that