Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:02 PM       

OH YOU BASTARD

Last edited by Grislygus : Nov 13th, 2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: SEE ITS THA SEVENTIES ONE ON THE RIGHT SEE SEE SEE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Do you mind if I just rechristen the one I'm already drinking?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:37 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
ABSOLUTELY GO GO GO
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
OUT OF CELEBRATION, I WILL NOW GIVE YOU THE PIECE THAT YOU ALL WILL CELEBRATE AND SAVE INTO SLEAZY COMPUTER FOLDERS
kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:37 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Jawsome!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
A ROUGH SKETCH, I KNOW, BUT THE GOODS ARE INTACT
kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:36 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Good, you don't need to listen to that crap
kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:23 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:36 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
How big is the zip file?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
I got a web cam
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
No way!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
That's Hot!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
HAY TADAO, WANNA MODEL FOR ME

YOU'VE ALREADY GOT THE WEBCAM, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NUDITY, FIGS, PILLOWS, AND GRATED CHEESE?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
OH GOD DO IT
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Seriously though, I miss having nude models. I can't afford to hire them by myself I can do guys just fine, but I need a shit ton more practice with the female figure, fucking thing's all about curves and shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
I'm not ashamed to get nekid! But I have a lot more curves lately.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
Gus, the clock on your camera is wrong.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
Gus if you need practice with the female figure then I'm the man for the job

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM       
Yeah, I never bothered to set it, as I never take any real pictures with it, just crappy snapshots

And Milhouse we both know that your college beard cannot compete with Tadao's flowing, greasy hobo hair
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
Sometimes I think I'm part Italian.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
The game is on DVD and a lot of people are crying about that fact, but I'd rather have 1 DVD than a stack of 10 CDs.
If your computer is fast enough to run WoW, then why doesn't it have a DVD drive?