Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:09 AM       
And it looks like diarrhea.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM       
I blame the unsophisticated America pallet.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
Shall we have a discussion on the sophisticated British palate, then?

I can go on at length regarding curry standards.

Not to mention that Chicken Tonight is still marketed to your people. I saw it at the British grocery. And oh, how I laughed.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
And I'm not down with all the fucking beans, man.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
the kulturkampf threads have been merged, i'm so happy about it i can't speak
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:26 AM       
Of course, my own people give kids packets of sweetened condensed milk to suck on at school, so, you know.

Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
That's like an ultimate nightmare to me.
Yuck.

On that note, I'm going to watch some movies and pack for a little while.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:38 AM       
Speaking of britain, I just paid £32.49 for a birthday gift for myself! (because the NHL shop can go fuck itself, as I mentioned in a previous thread).

Instead, I got the china teapot that completes my heirloom set I've been assembling for 10 years. Now if it could just get here without breaking.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Shall we have a discussion on the sophisticated British palate, then?

I can go on at length regarding curry standards.

Not to mention that Chicken Tonight is still marketed to your people. I saw it at the British grocery. And oh, how I laughed.
And just what exactly is your people supposed to mean?

Kitsa is a racist. She trades people for spice.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM       
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1veMqaPOxo

hey, it's ORIENTAL!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM       
The UK beats India at curry hands down. It's absolutely delicious and I wish I was eating it right now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
I eat mainly South Indian food and you don't see a lot of it around, most restaurants are North Indian. So I steam my own idlis.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
OMG the UK got suckerd into chicken tonight?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Yep. I still remember the awful adverts.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
i feel like chicken tonight like chicken tonight like chicken tonight
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
I've been getting interesting snaplink ads but this one is the best so far.

Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM       
Aha! Said Tadao and Pregnant Carnivore (his roommate) as the ghost of Cosmo played guitar.

EDIT: Dammit missed out old men.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
The possibilities are endless!
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
Really???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Imma gonna but a bun in your oven :o
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
a bunny in every oven, that's the tadao promise.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
I wonder why rabbit isn't a big marketed meat.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Because people don't want to know they're eating something so cute.
I wish there were a butcher around here who sold rabbit and other skinless and gutted woodland creatures.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
I want rabbit in a can!
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
http://ts3.images.live.com/images/th...a019987583253f Frozen rabbit in a box.