Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:22 PM       
lol that was pretty funny actually.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:45 PM       
What I saw was like the hockey equivalent of that guy who stops to let you in the car and then lurches forward a few feet when you reach for the door handle. That's what Bob was doing to Nash all night, and then the guy got his ass kicked for getting mad.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 08:44 AM       

HE'S OK!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 05:17 PM       
Well, that's one way for Dallas to win, lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 05:49 PM       
At first I thought it was in the nuts and he wasn't wearing a cup, which would be suicide in hockey.
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 06:09 PM       
On TV it looked like he had dislocated his shoulder.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:25 PM       
It did.

In other news, YEAHHHHHHHH, eat it redwings
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:49 PM       
Oh man, playoff slots are already cliched. 3 in w and 1 in the east. It's crunch time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 03:07 PM       
IT'S ON CHIMP! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:30 AM       
Thanks for beating us. We need to tank the rest of the season to get a good draft pick!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 12:03 PM       
Your welcome my friend.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:55 PM       
Blew a 4-0 lead.

I hate hockey.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 09:06 PM       
Going to see the game against the dogs, almost the same seats as last time. Different results I hope.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:27 PM       
We blew a lead too, against the Avalanche.

On the upside, us only getting a point may have saved Coach Richards from being ragemurdered by Patrick Roy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:40 PM       
btw, I don't know any player they cut away to drinking from a Gatorade bottle more than Sergei Bobrovsky. I swear, every fucking time play is called. I don't know if they want it out there that he's the thirstiest guy in the NHL or what.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 09:58 AM       
Great win last night, shut out Philly on their own home ice, which is always good...hate them nearly as much as I hate Detroit. Bob skated in, everyone booed him, and he did this loop with his trademark stick in the air clap and all of a sudden they were all cheering him. Cult of Bob!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 01:00 PM       
If the playoffs started today

http://www.nhl.com/ice/stanleycup.htm

Blue Jackets are still in there.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 12:49 AM       
All that matters now is making sure the Leafs end up in 9th place.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 12:41 PM       
After the horrific start to this season, at least the Flyers have made it to the playoffs. Now I hope they don't draw the Bruins in the 1st round.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:38 PM       
As it is, we are up against either the mighty fucks or the sharks.

CBJ still in the game, I've felt bad for 10k all season.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:07 PM       
We're up against the penguins, fuck our collective lives
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:05 AM       
Penguins is practically chickens.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 09:25 PM       
NHL Bracket

http://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/play.../leagues/16398

Bracket name : I-Mockery
Password : whitepig
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 09:41 PM       
I'm in, again.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:56 AM       
I always feel like such a fucking grandma when I do the bracket thing. I always forget that "Entry" means "your name" and then I sit here wondering why the fucking thing won't save