Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM       
Haha you have no idea how many people have been fooled by that card. I was so happy that the joke worked when I first printed them. Glad you guys enjoyed your prizes!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
So is it just one tentacle or can we use many tentacles in our ideas?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Well I guess if you bought multiple tentacle arms you could have more than one, but you're only winning one tentacle in this and the contest is titled "come up with a new use for a tentacle arm". I'd suggest just coming up with an idea that uses 1 or 2 tentacles at most (since you've only got two arms... I hope )
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
I've got some good ideas and a good computer for 3 weeks. Yay!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:31 PM       
Here are two examples for Rogg.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tadao/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tadao/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tadao/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]

jared is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
Ahoy sailors!
Damn fine work from MysticJojo. I think there's Oscar-buzz around that entry already.
Tentacle-spanking has just entered my vocabulary thanks to an amusing entry by R.
Wowie.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Well I guess if you bought multiple tentacle arms you could have more than one, but you're only winning one tentacle in this and the contest is titled "come up with a new use for a tentacle arm". I'd suggest just coming up with an idea that uses 1 or 2 tentacles at most (since you've only got two arms... I hope )

well one could be on your w*iner but ew not likely to win first prize
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:32 PM       
Wow, MysticJoJo's was amazingly brilliant.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Deadite
Obscurus Lupa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 11:37 PM       
Many thanks to RaNkeri for saving us some trouble with cutting out the tentacle arm. :D

My favorite so far is the baby carrier, ha ha.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Wow, MysticJoJo's was amazingly brilliant.
maybe if you're a huge "college roomies from HELL" fan, it was
Webcomic Writer
MysticJoJo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 12:32 PM       
Did I use some ideas from a webcomic I've not read?
OH GOD
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
no, i'm sure you were just going for a general anime-esque look

Webcomic Writer
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
MSF High's always had an anime-ish look, and this comic's look is related to the new style we're learning for Sailor Ranko. Didn't take the style froom CRFH, really..o.o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
i don't think he was accusing you of stealing off another comic, i think he was mocking the ameri-anime style.

speaking of which, your comic sure does give photoshop's gradient tool a workout :o
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 02:57 AM       
stop ripping them off
Webcomic Writer
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 03:12 AM       
I'm not sure if they're trying to get me disqualified for ripping off some webcomic that I don't rip off, or just badmouthing me to make me look bad, but it's pretty funny regardless.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
hey! join the exquisite corpse! http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69699310

i know i probably shouldn't be advertising all over the event board, but we need people. mockery, chojin, willie, join! it's fun and you don't have to be "good at art" to participate.

once again, SRY

jared is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 05:33 AM       
OK

Last edited by jared : Jan 11th, 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Dissentry
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 04:58 AM       
Me thinks it's been quite some time since the last contest ...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM       
So, do the remaining Secret Santa participants post their stuff here, or what?

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
AND WHAT ABOUT ME
OH GOD
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:54 PM       
BIGTIMECOW WHAT IF I MAILED YOU SOME COOKIES
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:55 PM       
BIGTIMECOW YOU SHOULD ACCEPT, WILLIE MAKES EXCELLENT COOKIES
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 12:12 PM       
DO IT PLEASE and thank you

but sign it MAX BURBANK
OH GOD
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:01 AM       
OK PM ME UR ADDRESS I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO