Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
And, your opinion is supposed to matter... ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudty View Post
And, you're opinion is supposed to matter... ?

LOL OMG U SPELLTED YOU'RE INCORRECKTLIE t00lz0r!
How the hell did I miss this?!

First of all, Grammar Nazi. Secondly, "you're" is not possessive. It is the shortened form of "you are", you incredibly ridiculous person.
Yarrr
Pudty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 11:02 AM       
Originally Posted by Pudty
And, you're opinion is supposed to matter... ?

LOL OMG U SPELLTED YOU'RE INCORRECKTLIE t00lz0r!

OMG ENTERNET SLANG = SARCASM LAWL
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 11:08 AM       
Oh, of course. Here, let me try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudty View Post
Originally Posted by Pudty
And,your opinion's supposed to matter... ?

LOL OMG U SPELLTED OPINIONS INCORRECKTLIE t00lz0r!

OMG I CERTAINLY NOE HOW TO USE SARCASM LAWL
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 02:14 PM       
LAWL MY FACE FUKD TSELF N DA MIR0r WITH A p0tp0ur1 fart machine lawl

i dont get the internet slang thing really i hope that SUFFICES.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM       
i wish you would weigh in on the whole nutsack saving thing kahl.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:26 PM       
Well, they generally do save at least some of the scrotum for re-deployment as labia minora. (though I'd suggest keeping at much as possible. Sure, a flappy pudenda is not the most visually attractive unless you're into totally baroque cunts, but it not only feels better but can possibly help dampen painful ball slapping. You'll get all the dick you can handle!)
Yarrr
Pudty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida View Post
Well, they generally do save at least some of the scrotum for re-deployment as labia minora. (though I'd suggest keeping at much as possible. Sure, a flappy pudenda is not the most visually attractive unless you're into totally baroque cunts, but it not only feels better but can possibly help dampen painful ball slapping. You'll get all the dick you can handle!)
Best. Post. Ever.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:19 AM       
be a man, use a lighter
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM       
you mean about sex change operations?

i think the vaginas they make look like they are made out of playdoh because they always look like they are about to fall apart ;o

sometimes i expect they just find the diriest whores possibles and give a vagina transplant because those things are torn up
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM       
NOW I WANT A PLAYDOH VAGINA
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 09:26 PM       
I've used hair removal creams and it burned my chest really bad and gave me enflamed red man boobs.
Thank God I didn't START on my nuts.
Forum Virgin

ScottMacInnis is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:49 AM       
Shaving cream. Razor. Come on people, it's not rocket-science
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
oh man rockets, why didn't we think of that one

tie them all to a blasting off rocket like tom and jerry
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:20 PM       
"baroque cunts"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2007, 01:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
you mean about sex change operations?

i think the vaginas they make look like they are made out of playdoh because they always look like they are about to fall apart ;o

sometimes i expect they just find the diriest whores possibles and give a vagina transplant because those things are torn up
Play Doh? How many times have you seen a vagina? It looks like roast beef.

Vagina anyone?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2007, 05:19 AM       
If I ever saw a clam that looked like that I'd run away monty python style ("RUN AWWWAYYY"), and I love roast beef. I don't fuck with that shit that is all hanging out like some damn scrambled eggs feeeeyuck that shit right

Now I want a roast beef sammich
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2007, 05:52 AM       
I've seen vagina that looks like that and it had a smell to match. But I'm more so referring to the coloring, not quite the texture when comparing the two.

Anyone for some piping hot Arby's?
BANNED

Old May 17th, 2007, 07:00 PM       
i used to say vaginas looked like ham sandwiches but most women didnt appreciate the comparison.

i say they look like playdoh because they look like the skin is going to crumble and fall apart and the way it just hangs there or something much like playdoh would.
Forum Virgin

ScottMacInnis is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:01 AM       
Ham sandwich... GOOD REFERENCE...

most of the girls that I've slept with have vaginas that look like those ham sanwiches you buy at the airport... Kinda soggy, little bits of white fat strewn throughout, throw in some Swiss cheese, AND THAT'S GOOD EATIN'!!! Or good std... whichever...
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM       
ham+cheese hotpocket = fleshlight

(don't trust me on this 1 i heard it from a friend!)
Role Assigner
Old May 20th, 2007, 07:04 AM       
if yall find a vagina that tastes like a ham sammich, please call me.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2007, 01:54 PM