Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

sports is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:01 PM       
the evil clowns in that flick still scare me to this day...

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM       
Fantastic! Shut up!

GG Crono 4 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:05 PM       
Dude...you ROCK. Killer Klowns is one of my favorate movies. I don't know why. I'm probobly insane. XD
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:13 PM       
if by insane you mean "incredibly mediocre human being who will ammount to nothing and spend his days watching invaderzim and jerking off to la blue girl cartoons"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:14 PM       
i'm sorry let me try that again

hi my name i- gofuckyourself
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
i remember watching this movie 10 years ago i remember tobacco has a shotgun and shots a clown i loved it is the only movie i remebering from 10 years ago i watched with my sexy cousins (girls) maybe thats a reason :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:57 PM       
so, my theory that all ICP fans are inbred white trash fatties is proven
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 08:16 AM       
every time i see sports post i just pretend he said "I'M RETAAAAARDED " in a real deep voice and it helps a lot!!!!
Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 10:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
...and what'd you think?
It was... a horror movie about clowns. It was your typical cheesy horror flick, and when you take it for what it is, it's an enjoyable movie. Didn't seem to have any scary moments though, and had some plotholes. But like I said, you take these movies at face value for their cheesiness, and they're great to watch.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 02:00 PM       
[quote="Mockery"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
The few hours I spend a year watching b-movies are reserved for movies starring Bruce Li, Bruce Le, or Bruce Lei, the kung-fu copycats.
Few hours? That's not nearly enough time dedicated to watching b-movies in an entire year. Not nearly enough.

ohhhh, i think it is for SOME people.

Quote:
every time i see sports post i just pretend he said "I'M RETAAAAARDED " in a real deep voice and it helps a lot!!!!
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 02:11 PM       

FUCK!! Now my computer is infeceted!! You bastard!

ninja wolf is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
darkvader said :i remember watching this movie 10 years ago i remember tobacco has a shotgun and shots a clown i loved it is the only movie i remebering from 10 years ago i watched with my sexy cousins (girls) maybe thats a reason
If your a West Virginian I'm ganna kill you for supporting that stereotype. Also this kind of reminds me of the best circus I've ever been to : the had this clown that was supposed to be insane and crap like that , like when they first introduce him he's hanging upside down from wordrobe bars, he also repateadlly scewed things up and tried to kill the ring master. In the end they had the sucurity guards kick him out so he could go backstage, to this day I still wonder what they would've done if someone started shooting

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
darkvarer said :i remember watching this movie 10 years ago i remember tobacco has a shotgun and shots a clown i loved it is the only movie i remebering from 10 years ago i watched with my sexy cousins (girls) maybe thats a reason
If your a West Virginian I'm ganna kill you for supporting that stereotype. Also this kind of reminds me of the best circus I've ever been to : the had this clown that was supposed to be insane and crap like that , like when they first introduce him he's hanging upside down from wordrobe bars, he also repateadlly scewed things up and tried to kill the ring master. In the end they had the sucurity guards kick him out so he could go backstage, to this day I still wonder what they would've done if someone started shooting

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM       
I stated talking after that really long space in my last post.