Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Yeah, most indegenous people to North America have turned into real assholes.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Jesus Christ, Mothman has always scared the shit out of me.
Also, Jesus Christ. How much more mythological can you get?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4P7...eature=related

Enjoy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:00 PM       
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

IA! IA! CTHULHU PTHAGN!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Your elusive avatar thats not half as cool as zelda queen's... ?
Aw, thank you! (if that was a compliment )

I don't think Pittsburgh has any mythological creatures.

I'd vote for the Dover Demon though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover_Demon

Or the Loveland Frog: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_Lizard
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:19 AM       
We have some mythological creatures like the HOSE NOZZLE STEALER. I've sighted these beasts at least twice. A homeless she-hobo who uses your hose to clean out her cans, looks like an aged sack of shit, and wears sexy teenager clothes (which she probably found in a trash can). Steals y our hose when you ask her to stop flooding your garden and killing your plants. Can be recognized especially by her annoying insane woman cackle which she does when you're not looking at her. She looks almost exactly like Gericault's insane woman but even more disheveled. I think she is a white woman who turned native american because of her exposure to the american sun.
Will someday be beaten to death with a hose by an angry me .

Then there's THE PARKING LOT POOPER. Poops in parking lots. Has never been spotted. Can be tracked by seeing huge wads of toilet paper all over and if you're brave looking closely which i dont i just walk the other way. But other people look. Always craps within 5 minutes walking distance of apublic park with public restrooms. Probably mentally retarded.
Will be beaten to death with a shovel used to shovel shit, by whoever is dumb enough to shovel that shit. I basically quit a job so i wouldn't have to deal with it anymore ;\

MORE MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES OF DOWNTOWN HABITATS COMING SOON

OH MAN THE BEST MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE WHICH HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND IS NOW HELD CAPTIVE. NAKED OBESE MAN WEARING A TURKEY FEATHER BELT IN SOME DUDES BACK YARD. LOOKS LIKE ASSYMCGEE WITH A TURKEY BELT ON. ITS ACTUALLY A TURKEY THAT IS SO FUCKING HUGE AND OBESE THAT IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE SOME FAT GUY BENDING OVER. IVE NEVER DRIVEN BY AND SEEN IT DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN SITTING WITH ITS ASS POINTING TOWARDS THE STREET IT CAN BARELY STAND ON ITS LITTLE LEGS. OTHER ANIMALS ARE AFRAID OF IT, EVEN DIRT FLEES FROM IT WHEN IT STANDS. IT GOES BY THE NAME KING GOBBLER. OR GOBZILLA. CAN COMMUNICATE WITH HUMANS THROUGH TURKEY DANCES.
NEITHER CREATURE NOR MAN CAN SLAY THIS MONOLITHIC BEAST.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:24 AM       
If I die laughing at Kahljorn's post does that make him a murderer?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:27 AM       
Negligent homicide ;\
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:29 AM       
I'm a homocider
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Yay. Probably because it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm delirious.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

The true one has risen from the depths to enslave all humanity!!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:49 AM       
cthulu isn't mythological, he's fictional although admittedly the line's not a v. distinct one just look at all the goofballs who think the necronomicon is real
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:19 AM       
If we call Zeus Greek Mythology, er can call Cthulhu American Mythology.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:20 AM       
nuh uh
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:29 AM       
Remember when that Marine guy was reading all the necronomicons? I DO
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:30 AM       
the best thing about the necronomicon is that the symbol for banishing is the m iddle finger.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:56 AM       
The only published 'necronomicons' are completely different than they are described in lovecraft's writing and seem to be a ploy to take crazy people's money.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:33 AM       
What's the difference between Jesus Christ and an X-man?

- Jesus only died and was resurrected once.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Platinum Poppy View Post
What's the difference between Jesus Christ and an X-man?

- Jesus only died and was resurrected once.
You actually got a chuckle out of me with that one. I'll have to mention it to my friend Paul, he's a big comic book geek.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
What the hell has Hollywood done?!
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
cthulu isn't mythological, he's fictional although admittedly the line's not a v. distinct one just look at all the goofballs who think the necronomicon is real
You can thank Ms. Patricia Pulling for that one.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
What the hell has Hollywood done?!
They have apparently removed the image you were trying to post.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM       
I'm guessing flying spaghetti monster doesn't count either, if we're cutting out cthulu.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
They have apparently removed the image you were trying to post.
Damn, and now I'm too lazy to redo that.
Long story short,
ZALGO
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:26 AM       
Y2K Bug. I found some VHS tapes at Big Lots describing it's upcoming horror filled massacre.