Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:51 PM        YOU FUCKING HOMOS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gE5oOuf_8A

Anti gay marriage commercial I just saw.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
"It already HAS happened!!!"

I like how the main point of the commercial is that kids will find out about gay marriage. Those poor children!

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Lord. Just because you don't tell kids about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I remember that I was really young in elementary school (maybe second grade myself) when I told my mom something like "When I grow up, I'm going to marry Amanda" (Amanda was my best friend then). My mom made some comment along the lines that women usually married men, but also added that sometimes women did marry other women, and that was it. We both dropped it.

Point is, when I was in second grade I didn't even fully understand the implications that marriage held. I didn't know about sex then. I just thought it meant you hung around together. I don't think it'll ruin a child forever to hear it in passing. Also, far as I can remember we weren't taught specifically about any kind of marriage in elementary school, unless you count when one of the teachers got married and we were told to throw a party for her.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
Insane Writer
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
This is California baby, we teach 5 year olds everything the law allows in school.
Maybe that's it. I'm in Pittsburgh, so it might be an East Coast/West Coast thing.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 12:13 AM       
Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow.

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Water off my back.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
i dont want to hear about what comes off your back you sicko
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:28 AM       
jesus fucking christ
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:32 AM       
Leave our lord and savior out of this you adams appled whore.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Other than how to read, write, and add, that is.
BANNED

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
jesus wouldn't have to be involved if you weren't such a disgusting man-backed slut s oshut the fuck up or ill squeeze the cider out of your adams apple
BANNED

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
you think jesus wants to just sit on his ass while folks like y ou pollute the air with their stinky faces and back??

you think he's a lazy savior or something? huh? Y ou callin jesus lazy? Better be careful cause in this area word travels fast and as they say words travel fastest up-hill
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post

Apparently after quitting the ghostbusters, ray stantz became a principal.

I think the next time I go to a gay bar and get groped without a free drink I'm going to "Suspend" them.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Well, I left her a rather snide comment. Narrow-minded cow.

Edit: Or at least I thought I did. I think she deleted it.
Same. We'll see if it stays.

There is a comment there from some dude supporting her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
kahl quit being a homophobic.
BANNED

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 11:13 AM       
Well, I posted another comment on one of her videos and its gone too. Guess she can't handle dissention.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
Same. I think I'll try again.

On this other website I'm on, there're contests for art people submit. This one guy deleted my comment on his submission because I pointed out (quite truthfully) that it was actually just the "Chicken Run" movie poster. I guess some people can't handel that sort of stuff.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yes ill try to quit being the noun homophobic.

and anyway you're the one all offended about having men's seed on your back from when they pull out and also you're worried what jesus would think as if he were some kind of a homophobic.
Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM       
Shut it, dillwad

ANYWAY I THOUGHT THAT COMMERCIAL WAS FUNNY COS THA MOM WAS LIKE CONSTRIPATED OR SOMETHING
BANNED

Old Oct 13th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Are you trying to be funny or are you just retarded? If you are trying to be funny, dont quit your day job. If you are retarded... well... good.
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 02:45 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
that's probably one of the first times ive bothered to read one of your posts and im glad i did because you're actually trying to talk shit on me.

Keep your jackassery to yourself.
It was actually just a question. You see, you were talking out of your ass and it didnt even make any sense.