Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Now it's time for Gonzaga to beat a crippled BYU.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 12:01 PM        Morehead State
Oh, yeah!! Go Eagles, all the way!! After all, how can you argue with a school by the name of "Morehead?"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 02:38 PM       
Oh Tennessee, you were only down by 4 at the half, but somehow you've managed to be down by 30 points to Michigan. Thanks!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
With all that's going on within their program I don't know why anyone would pick Tennessee, but lo and behold yours truly picks them anyway.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
C'mon Memphis, make me look smart.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
Way to go 'Cats. Forget how to score much?
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Only lucky because Villanove blew it as well as Memphis. It's alright though, GURANTEE that Gonzaga pulls me through over BYU and Florida. OSU will make it wall the way along with Duke falling to Texas in the elite 8? My final four will be in so that's all that matters. Milhouse looking lucky right now but we'll see far that goes.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Oh, yeah!! Go Eagles, all the way!! After all, how can you argue with a school by the name of "Morehead?"
Shut up
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
If Syracuse and Washington win (both leading as of now) my East bracket will be perfect. I don't think i've ever had that before.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Only lucky because Villanove blew it as well as Memphis. It's alright though, GURANTEE that Gonzaga pulls me through over BYU
I have BYU in the finals, Gonzaga makes it their business to fuck my brackets in the ass with a barbed flaming phallus, so yes, Gonzaga by 7 over BYU
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
I think I can still win if Richmond tops Morehead State and Gonzaga makes it all the way to the elite eight before faltering to Pitt. I had no idea about VCU until they destroyed Georgetown so I guess this new 68 team thing is something I underestimated. I just hope my sweet 16 will be all intact (minus Georgetown of course).
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I think I can still win if Richmond tops Morehead State and Gonzaga makes it all the way to the elite eight before faltering to Pitt. I had no idea about VCU until they destroyed Georgetown so I guess this new 68 team thing is something I underestimated. I just hope my sweet 16 will be all intact (minus Georgetown of course).
The 68 team field is irrelevant. VCU usually makes a nice little run every few years, although this year's team barely got it in so maybe that explains why not many people picked them to do anything really, myself included.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
Jimmer Ferdette may be the best player in college basketball right now. That three followed by the charge draw was just flawless
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Milhouse just took a huge hit with the Pitt loss. K-State is going to have to beat Butler and Florida or my bracket will be in serious trouble.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
K State still has Wisky to deal with, and that is not going to be an easy fight for them at all. Moreover if BYU keeps playing like this and Florida won't make it out of their match

Also too right about Thrillho's bracket. Poor Milpool, 122 max score puts his bracket's weight at the bottom
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
K State still has Wisky to deal with, and that is not going to be an easy fight for them at all
Forgot about that important part.

Deep down though I really want Butler to make another deep run. I don't think I've ever rooted harder for a non-Minnesota team than I did last year when they nearly beat Duke.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
Well it's been real, folks!

Butler is on my shit list two years in a row. Also, a lot of my friends were giving me shit about my BYU decision, but they're playing great despite dealing with the whole EARTH-SHATTERING SEX-WITH-GIRLFRIEND FIASCO.

But yeah, fuck it all regardless

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
You aren't technically out yet, I think last year's top score overall was in the high 80s, and you still have 122 on the table
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
^^^ Good game that.

I don't know what I was thinking, putting Pitt in the Final 4.