Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Happy Birthday WhiteRat.

I'm sending you a feelbettergram

http://thesingingtelegram.com/
Hopefully the woman is better looking than the one on the site and topless as well.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
I'll get the Broadway Baby
http://thesingingtelegram.com/images/lorre1.JPG
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:56 AM       
awesome story Kitsa ;D

i prefer the justice of persons to justice of the state :O I DUNNO WHYYY
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
Happy birthday WhiteRat! :O

Today I officially decided to extend the celebration of my birthday to this Saturday because I have lots of beer.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
Happy birthday Rat

Man, all the cool guys are born in february
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 05:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Man, all the cool guys are born in february
Aw shucks... :blush
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:11 AM       
I think it's safe to say I've drank myself sober. Goodnight all.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 07:10 AM       
February is a good month for Birthdaying.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM       
Happy belated birthday...

Man, this is shaping up to be a shitty day.

We did have one tiny bit of fun last night. We were out and a cop pulled us over on the I-75 on-ramp. We had no idea what the problem was until the cop started playing his "I bet I can guess your name and birthdate" thing and ended with, "I bet you didn't renew your registration."

Luckily for us, we'd made a color copy of the check and the completed form and put it in the glove box just in case that very thing happened. We handed it to the cop, who said that he'd never dealt with on-the-site proof in 5 years and that he'd have to let us go.

That was an expensive ticket we got out of, so that was good.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:28 AM       
I just threw up a little in my mouth..

LOVE YOU!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
@kahl- yeah, entirely justified in my opinion, the prick was actually taunting her about getting off light for raping her 13 year old daughter.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:28 AM       
Since I'm not reading the entire thread, this might already have been said; but honestly, can you really tell anymore what is rape and what was once willing? I am not justifying any type of sexual behavior being forced onto anyone, but there is a vast majority of 13 year old's humping around like bunnies now; And they also like to lie.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Man this sucks. My girlfriend is out of town for the night so I was trying to arrange some kind of manly get-together. About 10 minutes ago it became clear that I basically have too few friends to arrange shit. Of the three people I thought I could coax into some Friday night drinking two have dropped out and it'll be kind of queer with just two of us.

On top of this I got shit marks for my first two exams which is kind of putting a downer on things.

Now I have thirty quids worth of booze and no one to drink it with. Fuck my life
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
Since I'm not reading the entire thread, this might already have been said; but honestly, can you really tell anymore what is rape and what was once willing?
Hugh_bristic can't.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
I'd hate to make you go back a whole page, but the guy ambushed a 13 year old girl while she was on a grocery-shopping errand for her mom. He raped her at knifepoint, so unless she was mega-kinky that way I doubt she was into it.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:51 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
I want that as a painting.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
And I'll whisper "....no"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Of the three people I thought I could coax into some Friday night drinking two have dropped out and it'll be kind of queer with just two of us.
its not queer to get faded with a buddy ;o
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
Hurrah, I got my DVD player to work
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
On top of what had already been a shitty day, I lifted the lid of the washer and smelled that the clothes were not as April-fresh as expected. I unloaded the washer, saw a dark lump at the bottom and ended up picking up a washed cat turd with my bare hand. I have no idea how it got there, nothing like this has ever happened before.

Ugh.

I'm bleaching what I can and tossing the rest.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Not very many washing machines have a cat shit cycle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
I would think that you would not pick up a dark thing in the bottom of the washer with your bare hands when your laundry doesn't smell normal.