Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
A story about nothing.....
(Yawn)

Quote:
I started this thread because it occurred to me as I was driving through my hometown that most individuals who protest one way or another probably have no clue as to the ramifications of what they may be protesting for or against.
How do you know this? If I remember correctly from your original post all you did was walk by them with your nose in the air like some pseudo-intellectual..... Then after assuming something that you had no proof about you scoffed at them for taking part in the political process. For shame Colonel...for shame.

Quote:
I am intrigued but not surprised that it has evolved into a discussion of the pros and cons of the present solution to the current healthcare crisis, now known disparagingly as Obamacare
As stated in my previous posts....AND....repeated by dissident Democratic senators and congressmen, this "Bill" is nothing more then a bailout for the bankrupt insurance and pharmaceutical companies. If you read the bill....which you didn't.....making this a rather hypocritical topic to post...you would have realized that all of the money gets funneled directly into the bank accounts of numerous designated winners who have connections in the white house and congress.

Quote:
Personally, I only am convinced that the most dangerous path is to do nothing. A bad solution can be fixed, but it at least moves us off the status quo. Witness the decision of the previous administration on stem cells .
The content of your opinion doesn't surprise me in the least. What it says is that you would rather go along with something bad then actually have something good. Which doesn't make too much sense here in the land of the conscious observer.

What we don't have is a single payer option to compete with private for profit unregulated insurance companies.

What we got....not by our choosing I may add....is a bill cobbled together by the private sector to rip off the common man. This health care system is now a state sponsored cartel to gut the American people and deny them care. Hence why true Democrats fought against it.

This is the Antithesis of FDR and Johnson's Great society. Another sad day in the land of the blind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM       
fag
Banned

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
fag
Read the Bill.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:37 PM       
faggot
Banned

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:44 PM       

This is before they threatened him and forced him to vote for it AND its on MSNBC so I hope it makes you feel like your listening to the "winning" side.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:47 PM       
fgt
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:15 PM       
Pharmaceutical companies are bankrupt?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:23 PM       
<sigh>

He is as dismissive and as arrogant as he claims that I am. Pot, meet kettle.

Tadao, you're right. Much as I've tried to drag a coherent thought out of him, it's just not coming. And that's a shame, because I think if he could just drop his facade of elitism he could present a few excellent points. Unfortunately, it gets lost in his attitude - I know more than you do, therefore you should believe me; if you don't you're a lemming. :noseintheair

I'm sure he has a few links, or a video that he'll show now to prove me wrong.

For the record, I've actually spoken to many protesters in my 50 years on this earth, and it has been my experience (not sound-bite, blog, or op-ed piece) that most individuals did not really know why they were protesting. They were there because someone told them to be there - in other words, they were doing exactly what Coolie has been accusing most of us, including myself, of doing - being lemmings.

Again, I have no sound-bite, blog or op-ed piece to show to prove me right. I don't particularly feel the need to prove myself to anyone, as this is only my opinion. Feel free to disagree, this is teh interwebs. Just try to do it in a non-condescending manner.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:35 PM       
He made the mistake of joining a forum where people can pick apart his copy/paste wisdom. When asked to explain his ideals he resorts to being a faggot.
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:04 AM       
I hear a lot of grumbling, did I just sink your battleship?

High Fives all around!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:44 AM       
What are you talking about?
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
What are you talking about?
Did you watch the Kucinich video? There is a great part at the end of it where he said that voting for a bad bill is like building a house on sand.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
fggt
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
(Yawn)

How do you know this? If I remember correctly from your original post all you did was walk by them with your nose in the air like some pseudo-intellectual..... Then after assuming something that you had no proof about you scoffed at them for taking part in the political process. For shame Colonel...for shame.

As stated in my previous posts....AND....repeated by dissident Democratic senators and congressmen, this "Bill" is nothing more then a bailout for the bankrupt insurance and pharmaceutical companies. If you read the bill....which you didn't.....making this a rather hypocritical topic to post...you would have realized that all of the money gets funneled directly into the bank accounts of numerous designated winners who have connections in the white house and congress.

The content of your opinion doesn't surprise me in the least. What it says is that you would rather go along with something bad then actually have something good. Which doesn't make too much sense here in the land of the conscious observer.

What we don't have is a single payer option to compete with private for profit unregulated insurance companies.

What we got....not by our choosing I may add....is a bill cobbled together by the private sector to rip off the common man. This health care system is now a state sponsored cartel to gut the American people and deny them care. Hence why true Democrats fought against it.

This is the Antithesis of FDR and Johnson's Great society. Another sad day in the land of the blind.
Let's see what any of this has to do with what Colonel wrote... Hmm, yes, yes... I have concluded that this has absolutely nothing to do with what Flagg wrote and that Coolinator is possibly schizophrenic.
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Let's see what any of this has to do with what Colonel wrote... Hmm, yes, yes... I have concluded that this has absolutely nothing to do with what Flagg wrote and that Coolinator is possibly schizophrenic.
lol,

Do I have to pull out the Exhibits again like I did in the global warming debate? You didn't like when I did that the last time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
fagt
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 02:25 PM       
^^^ This.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Do I have to pull out the Exhibits again like I did in the global warming debate? You didn't like when I did that the last time.
Would any of them actually have to do with the discussion or will they just be kind of related and/or present ideas that everyone already agrees upon?
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
I think we should just make everything free. That way we wouldn't have to worry about healthcare or recessions, and doctors and other would work because it's necessary for survivalism, not for money.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 27th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
You are adorable.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 10:51 AM       
http://www.thefoxnation.com/business...orce-obamacare
IS THE IRS HIRING NEW ARMED TAX AGENTS TO ENFORCE OBAMACARE?? WHY ARE WE THE ONLY ONE'S ASKING THIS QUESTION?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:10 AM       
you have got to be kidding! THIS IS NOT AMERICA
Banned

Old Mar 30th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
The health care bill has turned the government into one giant bill collector for private for profit insurance companies.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Yup. :hankhill