Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:23 AM       
I just started a new game and it's working a hell of a lot better. I did a better job getting my augs, and actually saved the hostages, then went through the police station easily after convincing Haas.
Now that I know what I'm doing, this game is fantastic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM       
so i downloaded the rift free trial :O
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM       
What's your take on Rift?

I played it for awhile, my advice to you is search for collectibles to sell on the auction house, that's where the real in game money is
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
do you still play it?

its kinda fun so far. did some major rift type events that were fun although they lasted forever

although im kinda pissed cause the game deleted my character ;/ got to level 12 or so, come back today and its gone
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
I wonder if that is how the demo version works?

Nah I stopped playing just short of hitting 50, just lost interest because it is exactly like WoW in how you level and get gear. I was leveling quickly because I had done it all before only it was on WoW
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
i finally got around to messing with one of my saturns, i was testing it out with this game called mr. bones and for some reason it's pissing me off just enough that i don't want to stop playing it
BANNED

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
my other characters saved. I guess the server I had it on isnt appearing on the server list.

but so far i like it lots of options. So hard to decide what to play though ;/
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:44 AM       
The server was probably down it sounds like.

If you like mages with a ton of options, i would go with elementalist chloromancer mix, lean more toward elementalist and you have tank, dps, and heals covered while soloing
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
what the hell is a chloromancer?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
It's a class that chloroform's you to death and then necromances your dead body to fight for him. Not to be confused with the class that uses chlorox bleach and a cat's manner of jumping to predict the future.
BANNED

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
i wish the weapons could grow more. i remember having most of my weapons maxed by the second area
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
I think I'm finally bored with Anti-Idle, after like 5 goddamn months. Got to level 3700 or so.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
what the hell is a chloromancer?
They are a life based damage dps class that has a secondary heal sub effect to most of their spells due to a buff they get
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
As an aside I am playing the castlevania gameboy advance games, just beat Harmony of Dissonance and started Auria of Sorrow. When I beat that I will play Circle of the Moon last cause it is my least favorite of the 3.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
As an aside I am playing the castlevania gameboy advance games, just beat Harmony of Dissonance and started Auria of Sorrow. When I beat that I will play Circle of the Moon last cause it is my least favorite of the 3.
I want to play the ones with Soma because I'm so sick of this assholes on Castlevania HoD thinking they're superior to my Jonathan Morris.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
Khal... quit paying for that shit and come play some dominion.
BANNED

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:25 AM       

i kinda hate lol to be honest

fucking only person on my team with kills/positive and i have to deal with people shit talking me ;/
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
Has anyone talked about the last Fallout DLC yet? It wasn't bad, but Old World Blues was by far the best out of all of them; in fact, OWB was about as good as Point Lookout, for me.

That "Courier's Mile" portion of this last one, though...Holy fuck, were those enemies damage sponges. You'd think that I could go in, at level 47, and kill a few guys without needing to use the unique gauss rifle from across the fucking map, in sneak mode.

That was very funny. Well done.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
Started playing Dead Island. I went with the throwing guy because I though throwing weapons would be a bigger boon than the other skills on account of you can throw anything. So far, though, I'm finding that the best strategy is to kick enemies to the ground, then stab them in the face until they die. Kinda makes throwing seem inefficient when you can easily knock enemies down and hit them for bonus damage.

On the other hand, his rage skill makes it easy to wipe out hordes of zombies at once.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 08:31 AM       
Logan´s throwing is aparently about the most powerful thing in the game. You can skill it to do splash-damage, I think that´s the key or something, haven´t played him yet.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Started playing Dead Island. I went with the throwing guy because I though throwing weapons would be a bigger boon than the other skills on account of you can throw anything. So far, though, I'm finding that the best strategy is to kick enemies to the ground, then stab them in the face until they die. Kinda makes throwing seem inefficient when you can easily knock enemies down and hit them for bonus damage.

On the other hand, his rage skill makes it easy to wipe out hordes of zombies at once.
Sam B is where its at. Also just kicking people is the best skill in the game.
BANNED

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
i love just running at fools and jump karate kicking them and then their heads explode and they die

man i need to play this game again
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
I was on for a good amount of time playing last night.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Right now I'm playing Space Harrier in the Sega Ages pack for Saturn in between sessions of Breath of Fire 3. Modern gaming bores the piss out of me lately