Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
lol. So the people who attacked India where just poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for profit corporations? weird. How can you idiots not see its somewhere in the middle?
So you're retracting what you wrote earlier and now think that studies and experts are actually credible? Wow, you've come a long way from thinking that people shouldn't actually try to understand terrorism. Too bad you still don't know how to write a case study, though. Credible sources? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you assume I dislike them because of the examples I've given then it may not be that I "hate" them necessarily, more that your finally seeing whats going on and the first conclusion you draw is the feeling of dislike for the states I've been talking about.
You haven't comprehended any of my posts. At all. The reason isn't because we ever disagreed on basic principles, but because I wasn't writing in the exact same way that you were. You're a follower, coolie. What's sad about it is that you have become one while tying not to be one. Your posts are almost verbatim what better known proponents of your opinions say or write. Like Ant, you cannot wrap your head around my posts but while the reason Ant can't understand is because of his lack of intelligence, your reason is sheer arrogance. You view the world as being against you and I'm amazed at how you disregard everything that I write, even when most of what I'm writing falls in line with your same thinking. The only reason I can conceive that would explain why you do this is because your views, or rather the views of those who you idolize, have been turned into dogma in your mind. You are the weakest of pawns, never questioning or exploring your own side of the argument, only blocking out opposition views.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Playing doctor...
I know it's fun to psycho analyze people but your last post is irrelevant to the conversation.

I'm just telling you....over and over again I may add..... that state sponsored terror is the only terrorism that exists in modern times. None of the alledged terrorists have the capabilities to carry out their objectives without help from a government (US / Britain) either physically, mentally, or financially.

You can go on and on about me being a "follower" or adhering to zealous acts but when the day is done all I've been discussing here is blatant reality that can be found at any time from any computer terminal around the globe.

Like I said previously. Start with Webster Tarpley. He's a very rational man.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Like I said previously. Start with Webster Tarpley. He's a very rational man.
This is my point.

Also you don't seem to account for any terrorism that has nothing to do with the United States or the UK, such as the Tamil Tigers or those wacky Algerians. Car bombs are not expensive.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
Also I'm harder to convince than you. It takes more than some youtube videos and lectures by questionable individuals to convince me that terrorists themselves lie about how they carry out attacks and who funds them.
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
This is my point.

Also you don't seem to account for any terrorism that has nothing to do with the United States or the UK, such as the Tamil Tigers or those wacky Algerians. Car bombs are not expensive.
Quote:
Trio who funded Tamil Tigers walks free:

"The Tamil Tigers are recognised as a terrorist organisation overseas but not in Australia."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...31/2861474.htm
Quote:
Trio who funded Tamil Tigers walks free

"I would not go so far as saying that your aims were entirely humanitarian. But I do accept that they were not purposely to assist terrorist activity,"

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/australian-news/7007616/trio-who-funded-tamil-tigers-walks-free
Cough* Cough* I wonder what would've happened if these guys weren't being blatantly protected by the Australian government. Probably life in prison.

Quote:
Also I'm harder to convince than you.
I'm not trying to convince anyone anything. It's impossible to convince someone something that doesn't want or isn't ready to believe it. Hopefully things will come together for you in time.

"They do not want to believe because they do not wish it to be"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
[...] It's impossible to convince someone something that doesn't want or isn't ready to believe it.
Hmmm. Sound like anyone we know?

Quote:
Hopefully things will come together for you in time.
You may already be there.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Cough* Cough* I wonder what would've happened if these guys weren't being blatantly protected by the Australian government. Probably life in prison.
So Australia was funding the Tamil Tigers then?

Quote:
I'm not trying to convince anyone anything. It's impossible to convince someone something that doesn't want or isn't ready to believe it. Hopefully things will come together for you in time.

"They do not want to believe because they do not wish it to be"
Wait, why are you talking about yourself? Shouldn't you at least be doing it in the third person?
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
So Australia was funding the Tamil Tigers then?
What part of Anglo-American Imperialism don't you understand? Australia is still the Queen's land isn't it?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
Do you have any proof of actual funding or just sympathizing?
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Do you have any proof of actual funding or just sympathizing?
If this "trio" wasn't blatantly protected by the Australia government, what do you think would've happened to them?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
So you don't have any proof that the Australian government funded the Tamil Tigers and your entire analysis of terrorism is based on speculation which often contradicts studies, personal accounts, government reports and what terrorist groups themselves claim? ASTONISHING
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
So you don't have any proof that the Australian government funded the Tamil Tigers and your entire analysis of terrorism is based on speculation which often contradicts studies, personal accounts, government reports and what terrorist groups themselves claim? ASTONISHING
I believe I asked you a question Mr. Grumpy pants
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
I asked first, but you couldn't provide an answer and instead tried to change the focus of the conversation. Why should I answer your questions if you won't answer mine?
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
Quote:
I asked first, but you couldn't provide an answer and instead tried to change the focus of the conversation. Why should I answer your questions if you won't answer mine?
I answered your question with my question...your turn.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
So your logic is that because an Australian judge reduced the charges of three people, who provided funding to the Tamil Tigers for humanitarian reasons during a cease fire, from supporting a terrorist group to supporting a separatist groups is evidence that the Australian government supported the Tamil Tigers? That's not proof. It would be credible if you could show an order came down from a head of government letting the guys off the hook or if you could show that there was a transfer of arms and money to the LTTE from accounts controlled by the Australian government but you don't have that. What you have is speculation built on how you perceive the world as opposed to facts.
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Yadda Yadda Yadda.
Quote:
If this "trio" wasn't blatantly protected by the Australia government, what do you think would've happened to them?
I think the question stands, what would've happened to these 3 people if they weren't being protected by the government?

My answer would be very, very, long prison terms.

If your going to wait for the State to come out and say "Yes, we sponsor terrorists" then your going to be waiting a very long time.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
That has nothing to do with my question. You never answered my question because you have no answer to it. You have no evidence to support your arguments. All you can do is try to dance around the holes in your theories.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:57 PM       
Not only that but you apparently don't know much about Norway. Of course they aren't Anglo nor are they American, so I guess according to you they aren't a supporter or terrorism.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
The Australian government did not fund or support the Tamil Tigers in any way. Tamil refugees are not even classed as such when they flee Sri Lanka and get to our borders.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:03 PM       
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The Australian government did not fund or support the Tamil Tigers in any way. Tamil refugees are not even classed as such when they flee Sri Lanka and get to our borders.

Anglo-American interest's fund terrorist groups. Does no one here find anything wrong or strange that funders of a group that preforms suicide bombing raids has been freed?

No one finds this strange at all that the Tamil Tigers attack was blamed on Pakistan to fan the flames between India and Pakistan?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
The idea was that they were providing humanitarian aid, and the article you linked to even mentioned that those funds were sent during a cease fire.

I wasn't aware that Pakistan was blamed for anything that the LTTE had done. Couldja give me a link to that?
edit: Unless it was the Indian government that claimed it. Then I could see that but I doubt anyone believed them.
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
The idea was that they were providing humanitarian aid, and the article you linked to even mentioned that those funds were sent during a cease fire.
Do you really believe that? Or are you just pretending so we can continue this banter? And you don't think any of those funds were used for arms, bombs, or other devices?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:48 PM       
Didn't see the first four words of that post, did ya? Doesn't really seem like I'm expressing my own opinion when I write like that, does it? Would you like another rhetorical question?

And could you post a link to the Pakistan vs India thing or tell me where I can find more information?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Welcome back to the fray, Zhukov.

I'd like to learn more about the Tasmanian "Independence Struggle" of the mid '70s to late '80s. Since the relevant material has been censored, are there any books that I can read about this incident?
You may already be there.