Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
You know what I think would make millions?

A computer program made for expecting parents that takes potential baby names and runs them through a phonological analysis system. In the end, the parents would give a list of all the likely nicknames that could come from having that name, along with a chart of how damaging they would be if used and the likelihood of it being discovered by certain age ranges.

I'd call it "Virtual Playground Simulator".

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
The research would be fun.

A committee room with eight year olds sitting around a table all dressed in business suits & brainstorming insults.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Buncha shiftless weirdos 'round these parts naw.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM       

AChimp has been too busy for the internet since he became a bigshot. :truehollywoodstory
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
ugh, paypal
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Rage Against the Machine would be a half decent band if Zach de la Rocha would SHUT THE FUCK UP every once in a while. His voice is stomping all over my groove.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
I don't listen to bands unless the singers have annoying voices.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
My GF thinks NoMeansNo's vocals are annoying. I killed her.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
Awesome, I love The Violent Femmes as well.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
My connection is humorously bad
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
Operation/Rancid can't sing worth a shit and I love it.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My GF thinks NoMeansNo's vocals are annoying. I killed her.
I very very recently got into NoMeansNo and they sound pretty normal compared to the nasally John Linnell or the gravelly-sounding guy from the Flaming Lips or over-exaggerated vocal stylings of Gene Ween

Or Geddy Lee

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
NMN is fun live. See them when you can. Dead Milkmen are annoying too. BTW I'm one of the few to have an account on their (DM) forum.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
She has 72 hours to respond in a way that would keep me from linking to her profile before you guys get the link to her profile, unless Pub figures it out before then.
TICK... TOCK... TICK... TOCK...

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM       
Gentlemen, my research indicates that if you wish to start an interesting conversation and all you have at your disposal is a picture of a lady's posterior then the anecdotal evidence that sparked my investigation would appear to be correct.

Seth Thomas Pace is, indeed, amazing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
I crave booty
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I very very recently got into NoMeansNo and they sound pretty normal compared to the nasally John Linnell or the gravelly-sounding guy from the Flaming Lips or over-exaggerated vocal stylings of Gene Ween

Or Geddy Lee
Dude, what about ZAPPA? DUDE????

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:19 AM       
Man I ain't need no razzin' about how I only ever mention listening to the same five nerd bands.

I'd talk about the Beatles if I didn't think they were the gayest band ever, and if Rongi were here he'd get all about me saying that

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:21 AM       
Rongi's ban has expired, btw, if anyone cares enough to let him know

EDIT: Nevermind he's been moved to the permanent ban list and can "contact an admin when he grows up" :lol

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:04 AM       
Sometimes, I say things in real life.

"Man, you bisexuals have it so easy. I can't so much as admit to donating blood in this town because then people will know that I've never had a gay sexual encounter, and then they'll accuse me of being homophobic because I've never had anal sex with a dude. I'll be like, 'Sorry! I just want to make the world a better place!' and they'll be all like 'you want to make the world a better place, yet you're too homophobic to fuck (points at random guy) that guy in the ass? You're failing, Seth.'"

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:42 AM       
Save a life or bone a guy. Choose wisely.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 05:49 AM       
I think I was just awoken by my first waking experience of an earthquake since i was four or so. Odd timing because last week I was trained how to preserve southern indiana's seismological record. maybe Geology will be interesting today.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT