Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
no, not really, which is why it's weird that the SCANDINAVIAN finds it remarkable.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
That fact or fiction show with the guy from Star Trek did a fake story about it, something about wedding rings melted together, I can't remember it but it was pretty gay at the time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSuR2IgnimA

I don't think anyone ran out of that fire.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
That fact or fiction show with the guy from Star Trek did a fake story about it, something about wedding rings melted together, I can't remember it but it was pretty gay at the time.
about what?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
I see people standing under it when it landed and then running away when it got to hot to help though.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSuR2IgnimA

I don't think anyone ran out of that fire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFptg...eature=related

Lower right corner from 0:46 onward. The U.S airmen are running towards him.
The film had better quality in the document. There should also be a clip where you can see passengers running from the burning wreckage.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Wow, this link off it was pretty badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdHezBN5mBE

Way to get the last word there, guy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47x9q5-C2k

rescue efforts summarized.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
JAWESOME!

BTW, does anyone remember that Steven Spielberg movie about robots that have consciousness or some shit. I'm watching a movie that reminded me I should see it but I can't remember the name. Ministy was in it I think IDK. It's a horrible movie I've heard but that never stopped me.

It was around the time of I Robot I think.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Looks like I'm going to the Sunday show.

http://www.kroq-data.com/htmlletter/...oa_full_09.gif

Supposedly I'm supposed to be impressed with MBV and the Cure have their act together lately. At least the Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be interesting.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
You don't happen to mean A.I?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
I do. Thank you Finland!
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM       

I can't fucking stand Haley Joel Osment though
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
I hated that movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Hey Kitsa, watch Terminal City Ricochet. But don't buy it :X
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
I wasn't too fond of it either :/
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
I did like I Robot though, I've been thinking of getting the book
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
I went to a hookah lounge yesterday

it was like an opium den
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
STFU. It is nothing like an opium den. Do you even fucking know what opium is like? Do you think people are conscious and ordering snacks and drinks at an opium den? I FUCKING HATE YOU!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
The only thing that keeps me from enjoying the Dead Kennedys is Jello's gay yodeling voice. I wish someone else sang. It's a tight band but Jello sucks as a singer.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
my hookah lounge is exactly like your hookah lounge tadao I secretly live 2 minutes away from your house
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Jello was a far sight better than the generic singers that we've had in the "hardcore" genre ever since, at least

you owe it to yourself to at least look up his collaboration with DOA, Power is Boring is probably one of his best
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
100 percent correct. Jello has more originality than most in my life time. I just wish his voice wasn't what it is. But then it wouldn't be Jello. He did collaborations with many of my favorite band and I like those albums the least. BTW, maybe you should watch Terminal City Richochet too. It star 2 DOA and 1 Jello.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
my hookah lounge is exactly like your hookah lounge tadao I secretly live 2 minutes away from your house
WTF? All hookah lounges are the same. How does it even compare to an opium den? BTW, hookahs are only good for flavored tobacco, not drugs. You are letting your newb show.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
that's not the point let's buttfuck