Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
I'd hit it imho
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
that bitc* is 17

i approve.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
So how is this going?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 01:24 AM       
Going steady. Went on a bunch of dates. My roommate once again hates me because he doesn't get any sleep from 10p-1am again. My apt is a top floor and I think my landlords kid's room is below me. I start to feel kinda bad but then I just meh it off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
I am happy for you
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
FUCK BOTH OF THEM YOU PUSSY.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
I like my dick still attached to me where it's supposed to be. I like my wallet with my money in it like it's supposed to be. Maybe I'll send the stripper your way Sam. That way when your dick falls off you can tell me about it and I can roll my eyes at you.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Oct 6th, 2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: r
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
I "dated" a stripper, bruh.

I never spent one nickle (she bought me all kinds of shit and let me live in her house fer free, but then again strippers aren't known for their financial responsibility)and my dick is still attached. They are called rubbers.

Most strippers have incredibly low self esteem and just want somebody to generally care about them. They are a simple people.

Plus if you've ever wanted to have sex with somebody that can shake their ass when they are in the shape of a pretzel all while Lil Wayne is playing, booya.

That's the good.

The bad:
May drink like a fish.
Probably does drugs too.
She is probably fu*kin' another dude on the side, so don't fall in l*ve.
Walking timebomb.
Can cry at will.
Insecure like Sept 10th, 2001.
Daddy/family issues to the max.
Shows off the goods to anyone for a dollar at work.

It's all give and take 10kVG, all give and take.

God I loved her
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
Sorry Bruh

I know what you mean though. Everyone has issues, I'm done with people who have an exuberant amount of unnecessary ones.

Here's to the future....and beer!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I'll fuck the fuck out of that fucking stripper.

AND MY DICK WILL REMAIN FIRMLY ATTACHED.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM       
ME TOO. YOU ARE A FAG FOR NOT STICKING IT TO THE STRIPPER. ONE TIME, ON THE GREY HOUND UP TO WORK, THESE CALL GIRLS SHOWED ME THEIR ENORMOUS TITS IN EXCHANGE TO SEE MY COCK PIERCING AND I WAS TOTALLY HARD AS A ROCK. A STRIPPER WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

FAG.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
I'LL FUCKING FUCK THAT STRIPPER, THAT ONE FUCKING GIRL, AND ALL OF THOSE FUCKING CALL GIRLS WHO ZOMBOID SHOWED HIS GODDAMN COCK HOLE AND STILL MY DICK WILL REMAIN ATTACHED TO MY BODY AND I WILL BE NO WORSE FOR WEAR.

FUCK.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
MAN I WILL FUCKING FUCK THOSE BITCHES SO FUCKING HARD THAT THEY'LL BE FUCKING SCREAMING "OHHHH ROCKMANNU!!!!!! YOUR PENIS INSIDE ME FEELS GOOD PLEASE TAKE IT OUT AND PUT IT BACK IN AND REPEAT THAT PLS" AND I WILL SO FUCKING DO IT!!!! FUCKING CUM ON THEIR FACES TOO WHILE I FUCKGIDJNDF FUCKING WRECK THEIR VAGINAS FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO EVER WANTS TO FUCK THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL BE ALL FUCKING DESTROYED HAHAHAHAWH NAW MEAN?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:37 PM       
FUCK
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Look, I'm the only one who agrees with you, so you must be doing it wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TRIED TO WARN YOU!
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
You called it.
The Wolf
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:53 PM       
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SAM AND I WERE ALSO RIGHT! THIS'LL LEARN YA TO BE SENSITIVE!

The Unicorn
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 03:07 PM       
YOU CAN STILL FUCKING FUCK THAT STRIPPER FUCKING SHIT FUCK NAW MEAN?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 09:19 PM       
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sam has a point.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:14 AM       
STRIPPAS LONG GONE
Forum Virgin
Necrophile is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm sure of it.

Tonight, I ended up hanging out with this really hot nerdy girl who had a copy of 'The Fellowship" in her purse. I'm hanging out with her tomorrow so she can borrow my copy of Dragons of Autumn Twilight.

Reason for Tadao killing me: I plan on hanging out with the nerd girl way more than the 18 year old stripper .
the problem here isnt that bill chose the nerdy girl over the stripper - its that he referred to the nerdy girl (his now ex) as "really hot"

who gives a shit about his drinking problem, we need to give this boy an intervention from his shitty girlfriend habit
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophile View Post
the problem here isnt that bill chose the nerdy girl over the stripper - its that he referred to the nerdy girl (his now ex) as "really hot"

who gives a shit about his drinking problem, we need to give this boy an intervention from his shitty girlfriend habit
I'm going to shit in your house tomorrow something fierce.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:07 AM       
Yeah, nerd-girl was cute about 30 dozen donuts ago.
You may already be there.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Yeah, nerd-girl was cute about 30 dozen donuts ago.
And six felony charges ago