Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Yeah, I'm not exactly cursed with being too observant.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
I doubt that.

So when are you going on bended knee and ask him to visit you with a tiny clay dong?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post

So when are you going on bended knee and ask him to visit you with a tiny clay dong?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Jesus you fucking suck.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
Oh, sorry... That was Cjadthenord's schtick.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
Brahs, I got a test tomorrow on Drugs and Behavior at 8:30AM. I've barely studied for this thing but I got like everything write on the practice test

It's awesome being smart :hat
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
That should have said "right"

Man this not having an edit button thing is the gayest
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I've barely studied for this thing but I got like everything write on the practice test
Except your spelling?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
You came here to defend a furry

You stayed to be ridiculed by a bunch of strangers on the internet
Mocker

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Not to mention Rongi requiring to post to make up for a mistake.

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is a dumb faggot.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
You what Shy, kill yourself. You're not a positive influence on anyone's life.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
*know

MY KINGDOM FOR AN EDIT BUTTON
Mocker

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
Except for prospective busnisses.

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Give him asbestos, don't worry he won't notice anything.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Hey Rongi, This Year's Model is the only Elvis Costello album I could really get into

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Pram, do you have a dead loved one/relative we can make fun of? I'm trying to think of the most effective way to get you out of here, help me out here
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
My sister died a year ago, but I'd rather you not make fun of that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
maybe we should just all rongi backwards him ;/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
dead sister

lmao

you've done it now

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
guys dont fall for it. we'll make fun of his "dead sister" and he'll act all crushed and mournful and right when he's about to leave he'll be all, "HAH! JUST FUCKING WITH YOU IM THE ONE THAT RAPED AND KILLED HER SO I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT."
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Hey Rongi, This Year's Model is the only Elvis Costello album I could really get into
That album is pretty amazing though, so I'm glad you like that much Elvis Costello. What else did you check out?

Honestly, he's not very consistent! I think My Aim Is True is really boring, save for Allison and Watching The Detectives (omg I love that song watching the detectives everything about it is perfect). Armed Forces was my favorite album of his for a while, but I think I over played it and I can't really listen to it anymore . Get Happy!! only has like two good songs on it. Trust has like 5 good songs. Imperial Bedroom and King Of America are really wonderful albums
Mocker

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:06 AM       

Don Carlson's sister is dead due to him fucking her.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:08 AM       
I thought I was gay! How could I have fucked my sister to death if I love the cock?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
My sister died a year ago, but I'd rather you not make fun of that.

hahaha i can't believe you answered my question seriously
Mocker

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:09 AM       

Don Carlson is a dumb faggot. Bar none.

Edit: Esoulim, you forgot the word "Dumb" in Pram's Title oh wait no that's just pram attempting to diffuse by going with the flow. PRam is fucking dumb.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
My cat also died a week ago. He got run over. Found him under my lamp post.I still have him, though.