Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
My cat also died a week ago. He got run over. Found him under my lamp post.I still have him, though.
man what is it about i-mockery that attracts such nutcases
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
ATTENTION SHY AND QUIET GUY, WHOSE REAL NAME HAS YET TO BE DETERMINED: WHEN I DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE, I WILL RONGI YOU SIDEWAYS.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
so to speak.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
man what is it about i-mockery that attracts such nutcases
It's sarcasm. Read up on it.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is a dumb faggot who does not get jokes.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
My cat also died a week ago. He got run over. Found him under my lamp post.I still have him, though.
WELL YA GOTTA PRACTICE ON SOMETHIN!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
Quote:
I don't think I could ever get a tattoo. I change my mind a lot and would probably regret it. Some of the designs look pretty cool though. Tattooing is definitely an art.
Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is a fucking dumb needy pussy faggot.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
pram maven if you get a tattoo across your forehead that says FAMOUS RAPIST we'll all like you and accept you
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
Pram Maven all of your posts are funny!

(because pent is quoted in your sig)
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
All of your posts are not funny. Because I am quoted in your sig. Same goes for every other shitbag who linked to the Homeless Criminal thread. Which originally was called, "I have a new pet, would you like to see him?"
Prepare for time warp.
Quote:
All of your posts are not funny. Because I am quoted in your sig. Same goes for every other shitbag who linked to the Homeless Criminal thread. Which originally was called, "I have a new pet, would you like to see him?"
Did they delete the pictures of the caged children as well?
Banned

SHAVE YOUR FACE, YOU BUM.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?
i came back here looking for info on jixby and mark riddles and then i kind of just stuck around

why did you come back, don carlson? because you're so needy for human contact that you'll settle for people mercilessly making fun of you for being a mongoloid with nonexistent social skills and a complete and utter lack of self awareness?
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
Lack of social skills?! You've got to be kidding me. This is a mockery site. I've been mocking you. Everyone has a different sense of humor so they might come at the same joke from a different direction, but it's STILL humor, not to be taken seriously.

If you want to know what my social skills are like, contact me on Yahoo, ya pussy.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
good of you not to contend the point about your lack of self awareness
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
i came back here to stalk jixby and mark riddles and get a better reputation by jumping on the Pram Maven Attack Squad hiring blitz.
Sounds about right.
Mocker

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:47 AM       

Don Carlson is an insurance hazard. And a dumb faggot.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
Quote:
I came back here to ask Thrash0 to marry me because we're so alike, it's like we were breach babies in the same hospital.
...!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
it must be strange, living in aspieland 24/7. land of inability to look another person in the eyes, jokes never understood and detailed monologues about the intricacies of sculpting to anyone who hasn't walked away yet
Mocker

Don Carlson will fib on his resume.
Banned

Attention anyone who would believe what Shyandquietguy has to say. Attn: Shyandquietguy, trustworthiness, bad spelling, stupid avatar

Shyandquietguy is neither shy nor quiet.
Mocker

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:53 AM       

Don Carlson needs supervision to be kept motivated.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
it must be strange, living in aspieland 24/7. land of inability to look another person in the eyes
Must be strange to spend YEARS on a two bit comedy site and only recently become accepted because you gave up on being funny and instead concentrated on being a stupid troll.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
FUCK YOU BOTH! HAHAHAHAHA