Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM       
HEY FZ!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
ESUHOLIM: TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO COME ACROSS AS IRONICALLY ENTHUSIASTIC FOR THE PURPOSES OF ACTING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG WAS SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO UNVEIL TODAY, BUT I GUESS YOU BEAT ME TO IT! ;_;

10kvg: I think I prefer my spinach boiled and mushy, but there's no reason I couldn't have a bit of that as a side-dish
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM       
IT WAS JUST VERY HARD FOR ME TO IGNORE YOUR ARROGANCE OVER YOUR "DISCOVERY" OF MAKING A SALAD WITHOUT LETTUCE. How can someone who has done every drug on the planet be so sheltered?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:18 PM       
It was a joke, come on I thought this was ironyville

I mostly just wanted to talk about how much I fucking hate lettuce.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:00 PM       
Iceberg lettuce is awesome. Crispy and completely nutrition-free and flavorless. :fuckspeak

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM       
MAN, I JUST WANNA RUB MY DICK ON SOME LETTUCE NOW.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM       
DID U TRY PUTTIN WEED IN IT

LOL THATS MY KINDA SALAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:12 AM       
OR HEROIN.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM       
heroin tastes like earwax, I don't think it'd make a very good salad topping
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM       
From lettuce to earwax in less than 20 posts.
You may already be there.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM       

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM       
Happy New Year you filthy animals
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM       

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:56 PM       
rubbed my dick on a dollar bill, got herpes
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM       
HEY RANKERI

HOW IS BEING A FAT DUTCH MORON WITH FROZEN PISS ON YOUR HANDS GOING?

ALSO KNOWN AS BEING A DOCTOR IN DUTCHLAND OR WHERE EVER.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:34 AM       
rankeri you fucker

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
A few years ago my buddy and I where going to go as the twin towers and then have two friends go as planes. The planes would come running around the corner and hit us.
POSTS LIKE THESE, JERKS.

IF I HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK EVERY DAY TO SEE 15 NEW POSTS AND 11 ARE SPAM I'M GONNA PULL A WILLIE

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post

RannyK, YOU DA MAN!
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Hey, I'm done work for the summer. You wanna do the Anne Frank strategy in Halo 3?
Moreso I want to know what the anne frank strategy is now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM       
I'm pulling my Willie right now.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
Took a spicy shit today, whipped my ass roughly, my immediate reaction.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM       
Serious Business.

Unrelated but I kinda want to get this now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASTERS-UNIV...item9758a175fc
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Moreso I want to know what the anne frank strategy is now.
When did I even post that? I am such a stupid drunkard--my memory is completely fucked. The Anne Frank strategy is hiding out on a higher level and waiting for people to burst in, then shotgunning them in the faces.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:51 PM       
The Unicorn
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
When did I even post that? I am such a stupid drunkard--my memory is completely fucked. The Anne Frank strategy is hiding out on a higher level and waiting for people to burst in, then shotgunning them in the faces.
SHIT WAS SO CASH, BRAH.