Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ewwwww now I don't want to fuck you anymore.

If you ever actually wanted to fuck me, you have terrible taste in women.

Last edited by Kitsa : Dec 18th, 2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added emo page brak
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
I'll chalk that up to the Jew in you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
old ugly guys will fuck anything that is young, and it has nothing to do with taste but with desperation and anguish.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
its the sickness unto death
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
actually I think I just got my dad's nose and it isn't so hot on a chick.

My brother-in-law got me a giant nose that squirts shower gel as a christmas gift.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM       
Hear that Kitsa! You are young again!
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
31 going on 110
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
Asila this forum is p. horrible

ARE GUNS THE MAIN ELEMENT OF FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS? WHAT DO YOU THINK?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
I JUST LIKE ARKWRIGHT TO BE HONEST AND MAYBE VENOMOUS.

ALSO YEAH LET'S TALK ABOUT SCREEN NAMES
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
Arkwright, the FLCL guy and Venemous are the only good posters I've seen.

The guy with the anime top hat avatar is ok, too.
GET OUT
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Delsaber? He's extremely well-spoken. Who's the FLCL guy?

Also fatherofthebride provides a continuous source of amusement with the 'lol wut' thing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
HI GUYS! I LIKE TO COME TO THIS FORUM TO POST UNRELATED TOPICS ABOUT ANOTHER FORUM BECAUSE I CAN'T USE INSTANT OR PRIVATE MESSAGES!
BANNED

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
personally im impressed with their sprawling social life
GET OUT
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
HI GUYS! I LIKE TO COME TO THIS FORUM TO POST UNRELATED TOPICS ABOUT ANOTHER FORUM BECAUSE I CAN'T USE INSTANT OR PRIVATE MESSAGES!

CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T DONE SOMETHING SIMILIAR NEVER EVER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
There are not enough people with Bunny avatars, Tadao has made me realize.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
MarioRPG scored sex!
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
I wonder how long after you stop vicodin that it's safe to start drinking again.

Pharmacology wasn't my strongest subject
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
I used to drink Vodka while on Vicodin, that's no help though. I would say 8 hours after you took it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
8 Hours Minimum.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
Well, it's the liver stuff that bothers me, I'm not worried about putting myself in a coma per se, but it is a lot to ask of your liver. Then again, I take a lot of excedrin.

The vicodin didn't do shit for me so I stopped it.

I think this is the first time I've gotten out of the hospital for this and still felt weird and loopy almost a week later.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
It might take weeks to leave your liver. Maybe you should flush your liver with cranberrie juice and milkthisle over a few days first.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Or maybe just not drink for a couple of weeks :/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Screw that I'm guessing that you have a weak liver though?