Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
k.

EDIT: SHIT, THE PAGE BRAK SNEAKED UP ON ME! I WAS ON THE OTHER PAGE BEFORE!

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
can we start a "best i-mockery forum rack" thread? i bet i'd be the only participant LOL
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I'm far too limp-wristed to get the haka right, but I imagine in certain types my performance would induce much more fear.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:39 PM       
had to revisit it?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I'm far too limp-wristed to get the haka right, but I imagine in certain types my performance would induce much more fear than the traditional style.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
TADAO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO VISITS CUTEOVERLOAD.COM ON A REG. BASIS FYI
Blonde Ambition
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
cuteoverload is awesome. helps when i'm thinking of killing customers. or coworkers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHARES IT.

OMG SQUEEEEEE!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
Like OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9QDYJuDfe4
Blonde Ambition
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
I'm totally gonna make my poodle a people skirt for halloween.

I was out walking her tonight and made the idiotic decision of bringing along the cats in their cart thing (long story) and this big labradoodle lunged at her and snarled and she took off like a horse that'd been slapped extra hard on the ass and if she'd been tethered to that cart the cats'd be in Outer Mongolia by now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
Lol! Tell us the long story Kitsa, I'm gonna get some marshmallows. BRB
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM       
You're a barrel of lolz, tadao.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:26 PM       
I hate tests that make me question my career decision
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:26 PM       
Why are you pulling cats on a cart, their lazy ass legs better be broken.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:27 PM       
No wonder the neighbors avoid you you crazy lady!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
Your neighbors are dumb though, I wish I could get drunk and watch you pull cats around in a cart to a house with zombie barbie dolls. Then I'd put on my pants and go back inside.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
I make life INTERESTING.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:50 PM       

So cute.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
How dangerous are wild sloths anyways?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
GOD DAMMIT KISTA, I MUST KNOW WHY YOU ARE PULLING CATS ON A CART AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I HAVE A IDEA, BUT I HAVE AT LEAST 6 OF THEM AND ALL PROBABLY WRONG.