Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
I'll take the bet on the ATM.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Terra, has anyone ever lusted after you before?
Oh, hello no. Why do you think I troll the back alleys of Loveline??
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
T and Millhouse lusting after your tit pics doesnt count?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
That doesn't make her special.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM       
Special? Who said anything about special. Im talking about tit pics man. Unless there is something special about her tits.

Terra is there something special about your tits?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM       
Ooops All this homo talk about feelings got me off track. Srrrrrrrry
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
T and Millhouse lusting after your tit pics doesnt count?
Now wait just a minute I've never expressed interest in seeing Terra's tits

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
I almost thought you were straight for a second.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
ATM and fingerpoppin.

I BET. JUST BET.
The hell does ATM stand for?
inb4 Automatic Teller Machine
Uhm, we got to fingering and whatnot...
ALSO: No, I'm not waiting until marriage to have sex, or just to make the babies (FUCK BABIES). It's simply not a meaningless act for me. That's all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:33 PM       
Question is, did she get you off?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Jesus, kid. I can't be more than a few months older than you and you dunno the important stuff.

MY GENERATION IS DISGUSTING.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:55 PM       
The problem is that Sappington is so worried about his needs that he forgot about hers.

Imagine Sap that you are a 50's doo wop band singing about good feelings, sunshine and love. You GF was like a 80's new wave band singing about lust, heat of the moment and love.

You should have blended your feelings with her to make sweet sweet mashup love.

Here is a visual example.

BTW you have to click on it to open it in youtube.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:58 PM       
Now win her back with this!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
Then you guys can party all over the world!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 08:33 PM       

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
IT WASN'T ABOUT SEX! JESUS! She was just bored of the relationship in general!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Because there was no sex.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:39 PM       
And some
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Up until that point, a little sex might have carried you through.

Can't save them all, Hasselhoff.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Because there was no sex.

Hey, there was fingering

And "whatnot".

But yeah, there was no sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post

And did you also believe her when she said "it's not you, it's me"?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:15 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:18 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:21 AM       
HOW MANY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES MUST I SAY I LOVE YOU?

BEFORE YOU FINE'LLY UNNERSTAND?

WON'T YOU BE MY FOOOOOOOOOREVA WOMAN

I'LL TRY TO BE YOUR FOOOOR-EV-ER MAN
FOREVER MAN
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
SAPS

SAPPERS

SAPS OLD BUDDY, YOUR EX HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU; SHE WANTED ME TO PASS IT ALONG