Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 10:39 PM       
The sandking

I got a thing for monster trucks

I just did the vigilante mission with a hunter and i got all the way up to level 29.

I could have got higher but I was getting a little bored of it.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:17 PM       
Yeah I think I just quit after getting to 12. Vigilante missions is a good way to make money though. The real pain was the paramedic missions. The best place I found to do it was in the east island's hospital in the south westish part. Once you get 12 on that, it just says mission complete and doesn't let you continue like vigilante and firetruck missions do.

Anyway I'm at 98% done. Few more things to find and I am done.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:22 PM       
I PLAY THIS GAME AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 03:37 PM       
All I have left to do is find 2 hidden packages I'm missing. I went through a list even with pics but of course it's almost impossible to know which ones I got already. So I decided to start over. At about 20% (only missions) so that now I can go through and collect the packages here with actually knowing which ones I need/have or switch between continues to check on packages. Either way, I'm going to get 100%.

I finally messed with some wheelie action. Got 356 seconds on the Sanchez and could have gone forever, just fucked up. Will beat my time tonight probably. It's pretty easy. I think James posted his wheelie time, what did you get? I'll get past 500 seconds tonight.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 04:21 PM       
How do you do a wheelie? Whenever I try I get flipped off my motorcycle

I'm too hard headed to get a list at game faqs. The last time I used anything there was like 2 years ago. I never use gamefaqs because I heard if you keep using guides you'll never get better at the games you play :/

I still haven't finished the paramedics mission. I swear to god, the racing missions at the used car dealership are easier. I finished all of them with the hotring racer, so it was easy as pie. I also finished the pizzaboy missions.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 07:49 PM       
you need to be on the Sanchez to do wheelies

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 07:58 PM       
Do you just push down on the analog stick :/?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 08:08 PM       
To do wheelies, you start off in a full-stop position. Then, while holding back, you hit the gas just enough to get the wheel up. You need to get it a good distance off the ground. Then you just keep tapping the gas while holding back. It works for most of the motorcycles.

The Sanchez, however, has the best balance. It'll stay off the front wheel for a long long time, and you can just lightly hold down the gas to drive around. I don't remember what my time is, but I know if I cared, I could beat it.

Paramedic missions aren't too hard, once you get the science down. There's one hospital that's ideal, but I can't remember the location of it. I think it's near the strip mall (not the mall you go in, but the mini-mall place). This is the best, because a lot of patients will be on the beach, which is a nice open area. Basically, at the start of each mission level, check your map. Get a good idea of where each patient is, and come up with the best routes to pick them up. Time isn't wasted when you pause and bring up the map, and it's a lot better than blindly driving toward yellow dots on the radar. Once I started doing that, the missions became incredibly easy (so long as you don't get a level 2 wanted rating, or flip/crash your ride).
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 04:44 AM       
This game is probably the only game I have ever had an obsession with. After playing it for nearly a year, I still play it weekly.

I play it way too much. How much too much? I am at 99% completion without documented help. Although I have played through it countless times to get to this point.
I can't find the last jump. :frownface

I mastered the art of wheelies though. To maintain a good wheelie you need to learn how to turn in one. A combonation of weight and gas balence shifting is needed for this. After enought practice I can pull off wheelies with every bike (stay in wheelie for 5 sec or more) including the faggio and the hogs. The best place to get a long wheelie is in the airport where you can take a wide turn from the landing strip to the lane that leads to the jump into the street. I don't suggest the sanches because it is too light and a small mistake moves it too much, use the pcj for better stability. To get some practice doing wheelies, do them in side-view perspective so you can tell how high your wheel is, and manage on keeping a wheelie based on speed not weight at first. Go on from there.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:20 PM       
That's the same hospital I was talking about James. Near Washington Mall in the south east. It isn't too bad from there but the paramedic missions are the worst out of the emergency vehicles by far. Time doesn't gather and sometimes you get fucked. Only took one try at the south east hospital but I tryed at the north west one too long. The problem with the hospital north west (schuman or something) is that patients will end up in the pizza place at least once almost no matter what. They seem impossible to get out of there.

Anyway, what was your wheelie time? The best place I found to do wheelies is from ammunation in the north west part and go all the way down to the docks, trying to master turning around from there. You don't have to go fast at all and can tap the gas and sometimes just hold back with no gas. You want to be going slow but not too slow that your front wheel falls.

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 12:27 AM       
I'd have to put my Vice City disc in and see, but I don't really feel like it. I don't think it was too long, though. I would say 10 minutes, but then I'd probably put my disc in and see it was less.

For the most part, I just used the Sanchez at a long, straight strip of road. I think I used the area with the little grass islands between the lanes.