Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 03:13 PM       
finally found a fucking sniper rifle.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:15 PM       

My sniper rifle is better
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:52 PM       
I picked up that Armor you have from a dead guy in the lab where you shut down the emitter and fight the controller. When I got out the guy in the bunker had one to sell.
Have you found the RPG7 yet? theres on the top floor of the building the very first lab is. In the Dark Valley area.

Right after the bar the game starts throwing all the cool shit at me.

I also saw some guy in red forest with a Gauss Rifle.

Man this game is like Oblivion now on my addict scale
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 07:09 PM       
Yeah I've been shot at a few times with some funky gauss gun type sniper rifles. Haven't managed to pick one up yet though. I had an RPG for a while but it took up too much space in my inventory and wasn't all that useful.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 07:10 PM       
This looks a lot like a cross between oblivion and fallout :< Is it?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 07:28 PM       
I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't actually played either - but from what I have heard about the two titles I think you're pretty much on the money.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
This looks a lot like a cross between oblivion and fallout :< Is it?
You hit the nail in the head. But the games much darker than both.

The arena was too short, felt liek they crammed it in in the last 9 days of development, with the final match being laughably easy, you get no armor, 1 bandage, and a G36 with 3 full mags. The other guys have the same weapons as you but they get this crazy Power armor stuff. The kicker is they all start shoulder to shoulder and the match is a free for all, so you end up fighting maybe 2 of them at most after they already had a large firefight and lost most of their health.

More Pics

I JUST CANT STOP MAHSELF!
Spooky Monster CAN YOU FIND HIM

Pseudodog in diving action

and INDUSTRIAL METAL LATHE!

Last edited by ArrowX : Mar 26th, 2007 at 09:53 AM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 12:05 AM       
What are the minimum requirements?

That was very funny. Well done.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 06:39 AM       
Pretty low actually, because it was supposed to be released some time before HL2.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM       
Cool. I'm almost done call of duty 3 on 360 and I know I'll wanna play something else after and this looks pretty fun.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
man speaking of fallout i hope fallout 3 is awesome
The Wolf
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM       
Plenty of fans are angry that it'll probably be a cross between fallout and oblivion and while I'd reeeeeaaally hate to see the old, isometric bird's eye view thing get replace...that development team definitely knows what they're doing. I just hope that they don't down it tone at all.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 12:56 AM       
heck yeah i wanna be able to get a critical and destroy someone's whole torso

or hit em with a plasma cannon and melt them into a puddle
The Wolf
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 01:32 AM       
Hit with a critical? Did you not have the bloody mess trait? :O

OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
no i always got gifted + either good natured or slim frame or sometimes skilled
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:00 AM       
YOU GOTTA MIN/MAX COME ON
The Wolf
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:39 AM       
I always got gifted and bloody mess. Having less skills didn't matter when my SPECIAL skills were up by 1 each :D

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:46 AM       
I always had Bloody mess and The hand to hand one (brawler?) That way I could punch peoples heads off.

I remember playing Fallout 2 and trying to convince my dad that Ron Perlman did the opening voice over.

NOSTALGIA FTW
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 12:02 PM       
What is the multiplayer like? Is there any sort of deathmatch thing where you can run around a huge map sniping at each other? Would this be any good for a LAN?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 05:08 PM       
I just completed it... I think.

Remember how the end of HL2 made you say, "Uhh, OK, is that it then?" well the end of STALKER is like that but x100. Does this game have multiple endings or something because if it does I think I got the one which you get if you did something completely wrong along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler, highlight to read

I got to the wish maker thing and my character says "I WANT TO BE RICH!" and then the roof falls on me and the credits roll. :S
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM       
Did you find that guy?

also LOL @ the 2001 space Odyssey reference as a main story plot.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM       
Sturlock? No I don't think I ever did. I'm replaying the game now with the new patch so with any luck It won't crash as often and I won't need to rush through it as much.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:21 PM       
I bypassed the scorcher mission completely, by simply sprinting through the gate to Prypyat while hitting the medkit button

I had the same ending I'm pretty sure folowing the strelok story gets you a different ending. According to various forum posts we saw that ending because we had over a certain amount of money thus greedy prick. I suppose it would be easier if I understood russian and could understand what scary voice is talking about at the end.

On the subject of the final 2 areas of the game, Prypyat and Chernobal NPP were Balls out insane! With Monolith, Duty, Loners, Mercs, and Freedom Stalkers all fighting that plus mutants.

I still didn't find a ExoSuit tho.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:48 PM       
this game's great but it seems like there's a lot of things missing from it ;o

i think of it somewhere between oblivion, fallout and freedomfighters ;o
The Wolf
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:52 PM       
Get lost kahljorn.