Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM        Vice City
Ok, I've been as sick as a dog lately due to the snow and the sub-zero temperature and me being an idiot and running around constantly without a hat or proper snow attire. So lately all I've been doing is drinking soup, watching dvds I bought months ago and have yet to watch, and playing GTA: VC. And today I just beat Keep Your Friends Close...

But right now I'm only 57% done with the game, so my question is, what happens when you get 100%? Do you get another ending? If so, don't tell me what it is
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM       
I dont think so. The ending video is for the main game. To get 100 you have to beat all the side stuff and collect all the packages, which really aren't a main part of the game. So I doubt beating all of them will get you anything extra.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:49 PM       
Oh I see

Right now I'm just doing side crap like taxi driving and I just completed the car show room asset where you steal cars and you get rewarded with special cars, like the sandking :o
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:51 PM       
I never could beat some of the side missions. A lot of them are harder than the actual game.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:52 PM       
if you get 100% you get a helicopter with machine guns and a rocket launcher like an apache :/

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:53 PM       
Yeah, these packages are getting really hard to find now .
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:54 PM       
Yeah. I got tired of looking for them. The timed missions are pretty hard, too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
if you get 100% you get a helicopter with machine guns and a rocket launcher like an apache :/
I heard you get infinate ammo and a t-shirt that says "I beat Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!" too
kitatsdiuqil
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer

-willie
Have you actually gotten that far?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM       
After obtaining 100% you are supposedly also awarded with infinite ammo and the ability to hire a few goons to follow you around.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:57 PM       
The goons thing kinda sounds cool, but unnecessary
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:00 PM       
Seems like they'd get in the way. :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:03 PM       
i haven't got that far but i've heard I should really make my cousin give it back b/c the only person who plays it at his house is the 4-year-old

-willie
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:08 PM       
When you get 100%, you get a Frankie outfit, which is a T-Shirt that reads "I beat Vice City, and all I got was thi lousy T-shirt," infinite ammo that kills in one hit, and a couple gang members who follow you. However, they only attack people that you've attacked. And since you kill everyone with one hit, it's stupid.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:10 PM       
I'll try and get 100% anyway. It's not like I have much else to do :/
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:15 PM       
ps if you use cheats, like EVER, it will make it so oyu can't get 100%

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:16 PM       
You're fucking KIDDING me

I used the tank cheat once but I didn't save it

So does it matter ? ?? ?? ??
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:21 PM       
if you didn't save it shouldn't be a problem, but i've seen some people say that it was so i dunno :/
i don't see how it COULD though, if you didn't save it shouldn't be able to remember :/

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:23 PM       
whew

I only used the tank cheat because I was angry at the game for being hard .
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:30 PM       
did you know you can do a super turbo boost on the tank by shooting the cannon backwards constantly

did you know that if you do thsi with the "flying cars" cheat on you can actually fly the tank all over the place, not just for 8 seconds or whatever either, but actually up in the SKY

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM       
yeah i tried that 8)

but when i did it on the ground i flew into the water lol
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:34 PM       
well you have to put on the "cars float" cheat too

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:41 PM       
one time i put that cheat on once and i picked up a hooker and brought her into the ocean and when we were done she couldn't leave
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:49 PM       
Ps fuck anyone who says this game is overrated. it's one of the funnest games I've played in a while
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:57 PM       
I was able to get the appache without getting 100%. I also cheated like a mofo.

All you have to do is once you beat the game, get the police uniform. Then get in a helicopter, doesn't matter what kind, then head to the army base thats by the airport. The Appache is near the edge. You should be able to see it from far away.

I don't know about the shirt, but that sounds kinda lame for beating the entire game.