Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
The Flyers get political

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 09:22 AM       
Thought this was pretty cool. Capitals web site employee suits up as an emergency goalie:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/hoc...pageType=recap
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
Dallas Stars fired Avery

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Hahaha, asshole
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:53 AM       
I'm actually kind of upset about them firing him. With Avery playing for the Stars I could concentrate my hatred all in one place. If he gets signed to another team I'm going to have to split it up now.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 04:39 AM       
How good is San Jose? 52 points after 30 games is nearly perfect.

"Regular season" good, that is. They'll probably get bounced in the second round.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
10,000 v ghost: that's how I feel about the Redwings...if Chelios was elsewhere I wouldn't know what to do.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
10,000 v ghost: that's how I feel about the Redwings...if Chelios was elsewhere I wouldn't know what to do.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM       
I'm pissed right now because with Mason doing well (on and off) and Leclaire having a season that is nowhere near as spectacular as last, he's running a risk of being the new Norrena. And I don't want that
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
I still can't believe that after starting the season with 6 losses, the Flyers are now near the top of the Atlantic Division only 4 points behind the Rangers with 4 games in hand. Quite a turnaround from such a dismal beginning.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
I thought that Boll scoring immediately after Brashear sucker-punched him tonight was great.

:D
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:28 AM       
Pazzy's going in for surgery on the ankle Friday He just didn't get a break this season...he was injured in a preseason game against the Wild and I think it all went downhill from there. Mason's doing a great job, but I'm going to miss Pazzy.

I can't even imagine how much a goaltender's legs must go through. I couldn't move like that.

Who's ready for the all-star break?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Me.

I thought the Thrashers would finally break Nitty's jinx when they tied the game early in the third, but the Flyboys came through in the clutch.

Danny Brière was slated to return this past week, but injured his back on a rehab stint with the Phantoms . They're looking at exploratory surgery with commensurate rehab time. I'm guessing this will finish his season.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM       
I can't wait for the skills comp. I have to work so I'm going to DVR it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM       
I still remember Ovechkin and his big toothless grin from last year.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:19 PM       
I'm still surprised they don't have him doing much advertising yet. Probably because he fired his agent though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:30 PM       
How good is his English?
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
I'm sure it's atrocious. This is only me guessing though because I think he's a jerk. On second thought it must not be that bad then.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 11:42 PM       
I'm pretty sure i've heard him speak before and although it was heavily accented, I could understand him pretty well.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
@ Ovechkin
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:49 AM       
So, Ken Hitchcock's 500th NHL win last night, against the Maple Leafs. He almost smiled! Almost :/

I feel so bad for their goalie situation. Leclaire is out with the ankle, and they're just starting Steve Mason over and over and over. He was playing through a strained lower back, before (try doing the splits with your back fucked-up...fun!) and last night they said he was just coming off mono and had 50 family members in the audience watching. And they still won in a shootout, in no small part due to him.

I was just in one of the Blue Jackets' fan stores (there's an enormous one at the Mall at Tuttle Crossing in Columbus), and there was a giant rack of Steve Mason jerseys front and center. So there's that.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 1st, 2009 at 09:59 AM.
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
I saw Avery play last night with Hartford (I might be one of the biggest apologist for him) and this man does not belong in the AHL. He is too good. I hope the rangers move him up still.

I'm a little late to the party here but I just wanted to mention about Ovechkin that his englinsh is sub-par. I've was in D.C. for the past 3 years and he has exploded as a player and gives 200% all the time. When they interview him on the bench or between periods though, it's some bad broken english. It doesn't help that he looks homeless too.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM       
Stupid Avery back with the Rangers.
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:57 AM       
I think you have a typo there. I think you meant stupendous, avery is back with the rangers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:41 AM       
How'd he manage that, community service?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:10 AM       
Hey, BJ fans - are they really in the playoff hunt this year? How awesome!