Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:52 PM        -ROG- VS. BAPE : ARMAGEDDON BATTLE OF THE WEEK
YOU'VE TAKEN OVER MY FORUMS BAPE. THAT'S RIGHT... I SAID MY FORUMS. I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THAT SHIT LYING DOWN. PUT UP YOUR DUKES SON, BECAUSE IT'S ON!

ONE WILL STAND.
ONE WILL FALL.
ONE WILL EAT COLD PORRIDGE.

IT'S ON BAPE. IT'S ON!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:53 PM       
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT ;-;
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM       
April Fool's Day is a good time of the year.... FOR YOU TO BURN IN HELL!
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:55 PM       
i will take you and rog on mockery maybe with the both of you that will even the odds haha not likely lets just say i have been studying with Esuohlim i am ready for you i did not hack the site i am in command now did you not hear the news but chojin what side will you take think wisely just remember a mocker never forgets and good ol bape will never forgive[/quote] choose your sword mockery pictus or jokes[/code][/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 07:06 PM       
im sorry rog i stand with bape its time these forums switched hands or should i say paws haha am i right listen bape you have a big responisiblitiy not this is not playing around tihs is the fate of imockery we cant let the newbs think the change of management will make us weak i say this is newb open season lets show them were strong are you with me
Pickled Patriarch
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAPE
choose your sword mockery pictus or jokes[/code][/img]
HA, YOU THINK I'D LET YOU GET OFF THAT EASILY? CHOOSE MY SWORD - PICTURES OR JOKES? GET REAL BAPE APE. I'D DESTROY YOU WITH EITHER OF THOSE IN A HEARTBEAT. YOU WANT TO MAKE IT INTERESTING? THEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE SON, I'VE GOT A NEW GAME FOR YOU.

THE "SWORD" I CHOOSE IS "PICTURE JOKES INVOLVING SWORDS"

CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE? THE PRESSURE?
[center:9a8fdf79fb]THE P-P-P-P-P-P-PRESSURE!?[/center:9a8fdf79fb]
Head Administrator
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM       
well well well mockery you try to zig when i say zag not bad i am almost impressed haha i said almost you dont change the rules around here i am in command you are in thin ice pal just watch this but i will play your little game watch out you could be next right guys

[/img]

[code[
Code:
good job helm i know i can count on the vets this will be a monumental battle
[/code][/code]]

Pickled Patriarch
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 08:15 PM       
THIN ICE MY BLACK ASS... I'M ON SOLID GROUND AND I'M PISSING ON YOUR FUTURE GRAVE TO MAKE THE SOIL NICE 'N SOFT FOR WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DIG YOUR HOLE OF ETERNAL SLUMBER. THESE BOARDS ARE MINE. THIS SITE IS MINE. YOU ARE MINE.

Head Administrator
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM       
so now you are hacking the internet pictures i did not know you play dirty pool pal but i can play with the best of them like a shark but to answer your questions this is your site whois name is on it me you are the admin i dont see a title that says that my name is in blue it should have been for months i just fixed the code and if that is not enough where were you during the ezboard days the first mock wars i was there by Esuohlims side i had his back where were you at the mock meet thats right i paid my dues now take this i am the one with the sword [/quote]/[/img]

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 10:52 PM       
BAPE, you are seriously retarded and do not have a clue as to what goes on around here, let alone behind the scenes. Rog, put this NEWB out of his misery!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAPE
chojin what side will you take think wisely just remember a mocker never forgets and good ol bape will never forgive
[/code][/img][/quote]
i quoted this so you all would understand my decision but i have to stick to tradition and stick with bape, plus i have my whole life to live on these boards and i don't want to jeopardize that
Head Administrator
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 11:02 PM       
we wont be hearing the terrible beat anymore for awhile haha soundtest take some time off and think about who you call newb pal haha then you will know better than to mess with me am i right guys mockery let this be a warning to you [/quote][/code] chojin [code[[you made the right decision[/code]

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 11:07 PM       
It's obvious that Bape isn't playing around I think I know my place i am going to side with Bape after all he's got ex-administrator Milhouse behind him and he is like a big gun and you know what they say about guys who fire big guns you better be standing behind them and not in front of them
Level 29 ♂
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 12:13 AM       
Rog is my hero but BAPE showed some real initiative by banning kellychaos and sports.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 12:25 AM       
I'm on Bape's side vet power 4 life am I right guys? It's time we showed these newbs a thing or two.
Level 29 ♂
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 12:51 AM       
although now i feel that bape has endangered us all by banning soundtest because he's apparently chinese or something and they have powers
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 01:15 AM       
[code] I wiill stand behind you too bape it hink you have what it takes vets 4 lyfe donty you say am i right guys this is great i cant believe it[/i][/i][/b] sorry rog i dont think you have whatr it takes bape is one tough cookie am i right or am i right ;XXo
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 03:40 AM       
I'm going to be sweeden(cause im obviously so sweet, ha ha), the neautral party. Who will take my side? When they ar eboth down, we will kick them. Hard. In the groin.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 03:47 AM       
I just realized this entire thread was based on my idea, im suing for copyright infringement you stupid cunt americans. I hate your patent system so i will use it against you ha ha ha.

Also, i win. Cause sweeden wins in the end. How would you keep the time without me, shit. You wouldn't even know whether to use guns or swords without me, AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU I PUT PAINT ON MY SHOES AND TRAVELED TO THE FUTURE AND GOT SUPER GUNS SO I WIN AND I HATE ALL OF YOU BUT ILL LET ROG WIN CAUSE I LOVE ROG AND I DONT KNOW THIS BAPE GUY FUCK HIM BUT I WIN OKAY THANKS ALSO GUNS AND HAMBURGERS AND I HAD BEER SOME KIND OF STUFF WITH STUFF IN IT.

YOU GUYS ARE STILL STUCK IN -49028524650428 BC WITHOUT ME.. yea, try to throw a rock, but you don't have any thumbs, stupid unevolved anti watch makers
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 02:02 PM       
Holy crap.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 02:26 PM       
Unfortunately, OAO was paying more attention to his strawberry-frosted doughnut than where he was walking and tripped over the power cord for I-BAPERY.net, allowing Rog just the opportunity he needed to once again seize control.

I HOPE THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS, ROG :<

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 02:36 PM       
BLAST
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 02:36 PM       
YAY! I'm back!
Pickled Patriarch
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Unfortunately, OAO was paying more attention to his strawberry-frosted doughnut than where he was walking and tripped over the power cord for I-BAPERY.net, allowing Rog just the opportunity he needed to once again seize control.

I HOPE THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS, ROG :<
BANNED!

MY VICTORY OVER BAPE HAS BEEN SECURED! HOWEVER, I FEEL THAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST I SHALL SEE OF HIM. HE IS NOT DEAD, AND AS LONG AS HE IS ALIVE, I KNOW HE WON'T REST UNTIL HE HAS DEFEATED ME. WE SHALL BATTLE AGAIN BAPE... WE SHALL BATTLE AGAIN!

sports is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM       
I've been un-banned! Thank-You Rog.