Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 07:08 PM        New York Sun talks about the top Muslim conspiracey theories
Unlike Geggy who blames it on government alone, they blame it Jews like you and me. Mainly America and sometimes Israel.

"I think if the U.S. did not exist some of us would have invented it. … It is because we are used to hanging all our problems and catastrophes on America. … We add Israel to America." — A former Kuwaiti oil minister, Ali Baghli, Kuwaiti daily Al-Seyassah, March 30

On her winter vacation to Saudi Arabia in December, a professor at Brandeis University whose work has been promoted by the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C., Natana DeLong-Bas, gave an interview to Asharq Al-Awsat.

"I do not find any evidence that makes me agree that Osama bin Laden was behind the attack on the twin trade towers," she said of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

To any observer of the Middle East, such a statement comes as no surprise, even from a university professor.

In an article for the September 10 edition of the New Sunday Times, "Did the U.S. Stage a Lie on 9/11?" the vice chancellor of the University Sains Malaysia, Dato Dzulkifli Abdul Razak, also questioned the official version of the attacks. And the Malaysian cleric Hussain Ye appeared on Peace TV on November 1 and said there was no proof Muslims were involved in the attacks and that Jews are guilty.

An article in the November 22 edition of the Syrian government-controlled newspaper Tishreen said a former secretary of state, Henry Kissinger, was connected to the September 11 attacks.

The article also criticized those who blamed Syria for the assassination of a Lebanese government minister, Pierre Gemayel. The Syrian minister of expatriates, Bouthaina Shaaban, instead blamed American Embassy employees in Beirut, as well as Israel, for the Gemayel assassination in the October 12 issue of Asharq Al-Awsat.

Conspiracies surrounding Darfur also abounded in 2006. In an address before the U.N. General Assembly on September 19, President al-Bashir of Sudan said that what was really happening in Darfur was a Zionist plot to dismember Sudan and plunder its resources.

The "American-Zionist interest in Sudan" is not to prevent genocide in Darfur but to get control of oil and uranium, Muhammad Salahuddin wrote in the Saudi daily Arab News on August 10. And "American-Israeli" "fabricated lies" about Darfur are part of a Zionist conspiracy to control the "Nile basin to the Euphrates River," the Sudanese writer Muhammad Keshk wrote in the Syrian government-controlled daily Al-Thawrah on December 14, while America is "encouraging the Christians of south Sudan to break away from Sudan," Hassan Tahsin wrote in the Arab News of June 23.

Anti-Semitic conspiracies also continued unabated in 2006 in the Arab press. In the Iraqi magazine Al-Shabaka Al-Iraqiyya of March 13, the article "Look for the Jews" blamed Jews for the cartoons of Prophet Muhammad published in Europe and for the destruction of the Buddha statues in Afghanistan in 2001 and the Samarra mosque in February.

The Egyptian cleric Hazem Sallah Abu Ismail, a former Islamic lecturer in America, appeared on Saudi Al-Risala TV on April 14 and discussed U.N. documents that purportedly showed that "82% of all attempts to corrupt humanity originate from the Jews." Six weeks later, Uwe Frisecke of Lyndon LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review said on Lebanon's New TV that Jews spread AIDS, SARS, mad cow, and other diseases. The children's Web site of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood devoted a section of its April issue to "murdering children — part of the Jewish religion."

Conspiracies about Guantanamo Bay were also common last year. Following the suicide of a Saudi man at Guantanamo, the man's father told the Arab News on June 19 that Zionists and neoconservatives in the American administration had masterminded his death.

"In countries and cultures where governments and the media have regularly colluded to hide the truth from their citizens, mistrust of authority is pervasive," the British foreign and Commonwealth office minister for the Middle East, Kim Howells, wrote of the Arab press in the London Arabic daily Al-Hayat on October 19. As 2007 begins, one can only hope that the conspiracy theories from the Arab press will lessen. This, however, is unlikely.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 12:27 AM        Re: New York Sun talks about the top Muslim conspiracey theo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Egyptian cleric Hazem Sallah Abu Ismail, a former Islamic lecturer in America, appeared on Saudi Al-Risala TV on April 14 and discussed U.N. documents that purportedly showed that "82% of all attempts to corrupt humanity originate from the Jews." Six weeks later, Uwe Frisecke of Lyndon LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review said on Lebanon's New TV that Jews spread AIDS, SARS, mad cow, and other diseases. The children's Web site of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood devoted a section of its April issue to "murdering children — part of the Jewish religion."
Being a muslim guy that is frequently confronted with such insane and nonsensicle rants about the Jews, this one has to be my favorite.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 06:30 AM       
Israel and 9/11
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 11:10 AM        Re: New York Sun talks about the top Muslim conspiracey theo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
Being a muslim guy that is frequently confronted with such insane and nonsensicle rants about the Jews, this one has to be my favorite.
I'm glad we have good ones like you to point out when people are being retarded. I hope I can do the same with Christians when they do somethings way overboard and retarded as happens monthly.

I've recieved some prett bad jewish paranoia crap from David Duke at one point I don't know how I got on his mailing list (that's what i get for voting republican)
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Reptillian Conspiracy to Control the World

I can't even sleep at night anymore.
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 03:56 PM       
Crab people.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 04:46 PM       
lol, saad is one of THE GOOD ONES.

Like Will Smith!
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
lol, saad is one of THE GOOD ONES.

Like Will Smith!
Will Smith is a Muslim?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM       
Worse, Scientology!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:18 AM       
at that reptiles ruling the world thing

I can't remember the name of the guy who put forth that theory because he's too worthless to remember. I want to say Joseph Campbell or something, but i know he's a myth-historian... i think his name sounds like that though. David Cambnell?
OH I FOUND IT DAVID ICKE LOL and he's even on that website!
I remember listening to an audio of him talking to some African Shaman who didn't even speak english (so he had to translate) tell him the story and he was like SEE? UNCONTESTABLE PROOF!

Although there was also this thing he said about how the reason the rich ruling class doesn't provide handouts is because they want to keep people down and out so they'd never even try to rise which i thought was somewhat smart. of course for his example he used the hit CGI film ANTS or BUGS LIFE or something where the evil grasshoppers or something said that
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:30 AM       
the only good scientologist is a dead scientologist

that or beck, i can't get mad at that guy!
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 01:00 AM       
What about Tom Cruise?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:00 AM       
i get VERY, VERY mad at that chi-mo mindcontrol fiend

he visited aberdeen last year to meet a winner of a contest, if i'd known about it in advance i woulda driven over there and punched him in his face and jammed shards of his broken shades into his eye sockets
OH GOD
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:02 AM       
excuse me, i mean into his "implants" sorry for the confuse

i woulda chopped his thetans off if you know what i mean
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:26 AM       
Maybe we should pit David Icke, the anti-mindcontrollingreptilesgovernment guy like They live!, versus Tom Cruise.
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:50 PM       
Tom Cruise is a douchebag. Nuf said
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I remember listening to an audio of him talking to some African Shaman who didn't even speak english (so he had to translate) tell him the story and he was like SEE? UNCONTESTABLE PROOF!
Oh, man. If you ever find a link to that, let me know.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM       
lol.. well he might not have said uncontestable truth but I'll find it within the next few minutes :O

http://www.amazon.com/David-Icke-Rep.../dp/B000068TUG

ill try to find the actual audio so you can listen to it.

http://www.bitenova.nl/tt/eg95y

BAM! I honestly couldn't even listen to the entire thing when I had it.

http://www.metatech.org/david_icke_and_reptilians.html

there's an interview with someone other than a shaman who doesn't speak english. He just talks out of his ass the entire time and you can see how ridiculous he is.

OBVIOUSLY WHEN THE BIBLE SAID, "SONS OF GOD" IT MEANT, "REPTILES WHO WERE GODS".
ALSO DONT FORGET WE ALL HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF BRAINS AS REPTILES AS OUR CORE AND THATS ANOTHER PIECE OF PROOF DONT FORGET REPTILES CAN TRANSFORM INTO HUMANS AND HIDE THEIR FACES FROM US BECAUSE THEY HAVE MAGIC HIDING POWERS-- the subterfugian reptile!

"And one theme that came up last year, May '98, it had been around a little bit but I put it on the back burner. There wasn't enough evidence to talk about it, really. And that was that people had seen people in positions of power, not exclusively so, but overwhelmingly so, turn into a reptilian form and then go back to human."
Actual quote.

"And she had an experience during that time of seeing a White House cocktail party where everyone turned into bloody reptiles."
lol hunter s thompson quit taking acid lady. the same lady says she was told the story of the iguana or something lol

"These bloodlines became the leaders and the Royal lines of that ancient Near and Middle Eastern area. This bloodline would appear to go back to an extra-terrestrial intervention which created hybrid bloodlines. This, I think, is referred to in the Old Testament which is, of course, just an edited rewrite of more ancient texts where it talks about the "sons of God" who interbred with the "daughters of men", creating the hybrid line, the Nefilim/Nephilim. When you go back to the Hebrew, the "sons of God" become the "sons of the gods". And so often when you see the translation into the English, the King James version of the Bible, as God in the Old Testament, it actually is translated from the word meaning gods."

the funny thing about that last one is that the book of enoch or the book of giants isn't even a actual biblical book as sethomas would probably say. but that's not the funny thing! The funny thing is that, from what I remember, the way humans fought the giants was with music so everytime president bush listened to an Orchestra or the screech of a guitar his head should explode.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 07:01 PM       
Wow. Thats even better than the "expert" who was convinced that the animal heads on figures in primitive wall paintings were space helmets.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM       
lol

i really laughed at the BLOODY REPTILES

"i was in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo! and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things"
say what now?
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Reptillian Conspiracy to Control the World

I can't even sleep at night anymore.
I get the sarcasm but I don't get the comparsion? It's not so farfetch at all to think there's a connection between israel and 9/11 because the evidence points at it. Unless you think the reports are fabricated by the neo-nazi media syndicates.

Replace israel and mossad with palestine and hamas and I think people are more likely to believe there's a conspiracy.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:12 AM       
You know, I distinctly remember the entire issue of Jews and 9/11 already having been hashed out with you.
say what now?
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM       
Not "jews", dummy, israelis. There is no religious connection at all.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:28 AM       
In this instance, Israel = Jews. That is the reason these conspiracies are convenient for the likes of David Duke to espouse.
say what now?
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:33 AM       
are all jews from israel?