Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 04:07 AM       
I noted earlier that animals do sex because it feels good, and they do not discriminate; they cannot masturbate so they rub whatever seems pleasant. I tis not a conscious and discriminating drive to have sex as an animal.

Or do some of you think, actually think, that animals are inclined to a literal homosexuality over simple sexual mischief?

They're programmed to feel good at orgasm, and not to discriminate in their taste.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 07:22 AM       
And, naturally, so are we. Society has put these constraints on us, not nature. I like being straight, but gay people are allowed to like being gay. You have no right to take anything away from them just because of the way they are born.

I'm not going to try and debate this anymore. You are a pathetic excuse for human life, and I'm done with you. Your ignorance is so incredibly deeply rooted that no ammount of education can help you. Some day, you'll be arrested for violence against some minority or other, and then you will be killed by that same minority in prison, and your future wife and children will be better off for it. You are so full of hatred and bigotry that the only cure is a quick, early death. Here's hoping you get it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 12:26 PM       
You should really consider reading the links I post ;(

Many male penguins that mate for life have been observed in homosexual pairs and refuse to pair with females when given the chance.

Sounds like a choice/function rather than just wanting to rub up on anything.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 01:11 PM       
You know what. Kiki? I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Gay Folks. Because they engage in 'gross' acts, and because they are crazy.

I have two questions for you.

1.) How do you feel about the whole Lesbian thing. See, I think if the Lesbians are ugly, that's the same as man gayness, revolting and insane. Anyway, I bet that's what most people think so it's true. BUT, and here's the rub (ha ha, pun intended!) Say the two Lesbians are pretty! Now that is not Gross or insane, it's HOT, and I think the vast majority of men would agree with me here! What do you think about that?

2.) Okay, you are a awsome arguer so I will give over to you the sake of argument. Hence, say Gay people (MEN) are unatural and tend to be crazy. What should we do about this? e can argue all you like, but if it's just about what Gay people are like, well, you say Tomato and I say Tomato. What do you think we should DO about gays (Men and ugly women).

3.) If it is one ugly woman and one pretty one, I would say it is a question o where the observer ispositioned, ala Einstein, to determine the inherent wrongosity of the gay activity.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 01:13 PM       
Are you quoting the Gay Guide to Relativity or did you just make that up?
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 01:41 PM       
I haven't really been paying attention to this thread for about a week now but now that I'm reading over it it seems like this thread is turning into one giant naturalistic fallacy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Yea, that's what it always comes down to when people start claiming things are unnatural. Kind of a dumb thing to do considering how ambiguous nature is, but these perceptual debates are always fun.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:23 AM       
You know what's really unnatural?

Corn nuts.

I don't care if the Indians made em before we took this continent, they are just gross and wrong.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:28 AM       
I like Corn Nuts. What are you going to do about it? Take away my ability to adopt?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:36 AM       
You can adopt if you swear an oath not to teach them your abhorrent ways.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:48 AM       
But it's not like I CHOSE to like Corn Nuts. I can't help it, they're so gosh darn tasty. And if my adopted kids like corn nuts, too, I'll love them just the same.
CosmoToad is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 01:19 AM       
Whats wrong with corn nuts now?

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 06:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
And, naturally, so are we. Society has put these constraints on us, not nature. I like being straight, but gay people are allowed to like being gay. You have no right to take anything away from them just because of the way they are born.

I'm not going to try and debate this anymore. You are a pathetic excuse for human life, and I'm done with you. Your ignorance is so incredibly deeply rooted that no ammount of education can help you. Some day, you'll be arrested for violence against some minority or other, and then you will be killed by that same minority in prison, and your future wife and children will be better off for it. You are so full of hatred and bigotry that the only cure is a quick, early death. Here's hoping you get it.
I laugh.

"I am not going to debate you, and I hope that you die."

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 06:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
You should really consider reading the links I post ;(

Many male penguins that mate for life have been observed in homosexual pairs and refuse to pair with females when given the chance.

Sounds like a choice/function rather than just wanting to rub up on anything.
I am sure that the penguins used their abstract reasoning and rationale to come to this conclusion.

Weren't these penguins in zoos?

And furthermore, man is not a penguin.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 06:59 AM       
I'm actually doing you a favor by not debating you. You do not seem to have the ability to debate on any topic intelligently, and whenever someone presents real, unbiased facts against your bigoted, hateful arguments, you fall back on the old "you're a LIBERAL" defense. Now, with my refusal to debate you, that just means you look that much less like an idiot.

Oh, and the death thing? Yeah, this is a MOCKERY site. I was mocking you. Get it? Of course not. You're still trying to comprehend the idea of "intelligent debate". Ok, I'll give you a little longer to try and understand what I just said. Just don't take too long, though. You might miss your appointment at the tattoo parlor.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 09:47 AM       
Gayness is not natural.

Animals do it.

Humans aren't animals.

Yes they are.

Animals aren't sentient.

How would one determine if human homosexuality is natural?

Science.

Science says it is natural.

Scientists are liberals.

So how-

Praise Jesus.
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:31 PM       
"And furthermore, man is not a penguin."

"I guess that's just human nature, even if you're a penguin!"

THE THREE CABALLEROS

"Weren't these penguins in zoos?"

If you clicked the link and read it you might discover the truth to that. But as far as I know... no.

"I am sure that the penguins used their abstract reasoning and rationale to come to this conclusion."

I... I couldn't believe it! there i was standing face to face with a flying jackass!
Sorry, too lazy to find a picture. If anyone wants to throw in the flying donkey from the three cabalerros for me, please.

I'm sure human beings use their abstract reasoning and rationale to come to the decision they are gay too, huh? That's why you got all those mathematicians out there trying to solve Gay.

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Gayness is not natural.

Animals do it.

Humans aren't animals.
That was one part of the argument, Yuo never saw the whole argument in the least.

"Animals occasionally engage in homosexual activities because they only know the pleasure they feel, and have no regard towards how they obtain it; animals simply sex it up, and they do not particularly care."

And the last bit was: "Humans aren't animals, by the way, sothe argument overall is not applicable."

Quote:
Yes they are.

Animals aren't sentient.
We never got this far.

Quote:
How would one determine if human homosexuality is natural?

Science.[

Science says it is natural.

Scientists are liberals.

So how-

Praise Jesus.
No.

Not at all.

Science ha snot determined whether it is environmentally learned or naturally occurring, and in either case it does not strengthen your case.

Nor do any of you confrotn facts and statistics about the mental difficutlies and problems other than "society doesnt' like them so they feel bad."

I think your head is up your ass.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 09:32 AM       
I would never put my head up my ass, because I am a man so that would be gay. Gayness is mentl illness, and I am not mentally ill. If I were a boy it would be all right, or if I were a pretty woman, since sex between pretty women is widely thougt to be hot and so is not mentally ill.

But I am confused. Is it all right to stick my head up a female penguin as long as it feels good? I mean, if there wer spikes inside her, obviously that would be sick, but what about if I were medically sure there were no spikes? I'm not an animal, but I do think penguins are kind of asking for it.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM       
Ugh. Humans are animals, we share the same sexual functions of the brain with them. We share the same psychological complexes. We share just about everything, that's why human beings are called MAMMALS because they are ANIMALS. Get it? Don't put yourself on a pedestal, if I remember right human beings are only a few genes away from being a chimp.
Secondly, if you had read both of the links I clicked you would've noticed that these types of relationships aren't only about sex but also about PARENTING. That's right, these homosexual pairs would often act as parents-- along with other paired roles. Go read them, maybe, and shut your mouth.

Even within the human realm sex isn't about logic or rationale. When was the last time you saw someone sitting around logically thinking about it rather than going, "Hey, I want to get laid." Why? Because it makes them feel good. All your points are invalid, just like you. You know they have homes where they take care of people like you, right?
Also, if you noticed they also said homosexual behavior is particularly prevelant among APES. Apes are pretty close to humans, interestingly enough.

Now then, i notice your arguments tend to trail off. First you argue the point the people make(when of course you're the one saying it's unnatural), then when they prove you wrong again, you start going "Who cares that point's invalid they aren't humans anyway". Well who cares, fuck face, they are completely valid because that makes it a NATURALLY OCCURING THING in nature. So even if it "Doesn't apply to humans" you now have to find a new argument and a new reason to hate them. Also, HUMANS ARE ANIMALS and HUMANS ALSO HAVE SEX FOR PLEASURE. Why do you think they do it? For fun? For mating? You name a reason why they have sex, besides pleasure. Hey, maybe gay people have sex explicitely to bother you and other homophobes. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that it feels good though. Nobody has sex because it feels good. That's why there's millions of people having sex before marriage.
Dumbass.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
if I remember right human beings are only a few genes away from being a chimp.
Humans share about 98-99% of their DNA with the chimpanzee, and about as much with the Bonobo, which is a highly sexual animal that regularly engages in homosexual behavior -- in fact, it only engages in heterosexual behavior when the females are in estrus.

Also, there's more genetic variation between two random people than there is between any human and a chimpanzee.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:24 PM       
Thank you, sir.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:29 PM       
I don't know about you sickos, but every time I want to bump uglies it's because I spent the last two hours reading about the merits of family values to get it up.
BANNED

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:35 PM       
The same with me when I read the latest gay media coverage and latest gay literature. We're not so different, are we?