Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who is more fucked up? Jackson or Manson?
Michael Jackson 19 100.00%
Marilyn Manson 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 07:25 PM        Who is more fucked up? Jackson or Manson?
Okay, which one is more fucked up in the head, Michael Jackson or Marilyn Manson? I say Jackson by FAR becuase he has a REAL dementia, whereas with that dipfuck Brian Whatshisname, it's all in his head.

-whoreable

PhoenixStriker is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 07:29 PM       
Michael Jackson by far, is more fucked up...

note: this has nothing to do with me having an avitar of Marilyn Manson... :/

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 10:25 PM        .
I thought it was a wooden carving. :/
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 10:35 PM       
Marilyn Manson is just a prententious fucklechuck. Jackson has issues.

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 10:41 PM        .
Michael Jackson used to be black.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 11:11 PM       
Its called vitiligo. He may be weird, but I don't think he bleaches his skin.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
fuck you, whoreable

-willie
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 11:27 PM       
POLLS ARE FOR JERKS
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 12:06 AM       
Jackson. thats all I have to say on this subject.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 12:08 AM       
lol
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 12:59 AM       

Vitiligo.

How Michael Jackson probably would have looked during the eighties without corrective make-up.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 10:08 AM       
I hate ******s so I understand Jackson.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 11:16 AM       
You should get banned, man.

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 12:55 PM       
At least manson only tries to scare little kids...
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 01:21 PM       
Three quarters of the shit people talk about Marilyn Manson is about his stage persona, which is intentionally fucked up. In real life, he is a very thoughtful though very unusual guy. He, unlike Michael Jackson, is not a pop star and a doll of mainstream culture who shocks and horrifies people by being a wacko. He knows he's different and revels in it, and shocks and horrifies people by *acting* like a wacko because he enjoys it. And if anyone bashes his music for being too mainstream and for catering to all the whiny goth kids, you ever think that may be because he'd like to make money and he knows how?
Mocker

Old Oct 12th, 2003, 07:19 PM       
Yeah I think making money by performing with Eminem or having to go through disgusting MTV awards speeches after recieving your horrible nominations is good enough reason to think Manson is just another tool and nowhere near the enterprising got-the-industry-by-the-balls crafty person that you make him seem as.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 09:35 PM       
Anyone that influential is doing something right. I would perform with Eminem in a heartbeat for that kind of money and fame.

The tool is the guy who gets picked up off the street by a businessman and made famous. Not the guy who makes it to the top with his own band and manages to stay in the public eye and keep fans years after his shock value has worn off.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 06:13 AM       
ha ha, fuck off. In "real life" Manson is just another junkie whore who just has a bit more imagination than the average 'artist' when it comes to fashion. He's not 'different', he just tries to shock because it pays to do so.

But when it comes down to who's more fucked up, it's obviously MICHAEL JACKSON. THAT'S MICHAEL JACKSON, GOOGLE SEARCH. MICHAEL JACKSON MICHEAL JCAKSON WACKO JACKO ERIKA CRYSTAL MY HOT AND STEAMY AFFAIR WITH MICHAEL JACKSON, JACKSON FIVE MICHAEL JERMAINE TITO JOE LA TOYA JANET. MICHAEL JACKSON FANSITE MICHAEL JACKSON FAN SITE FICTION ART LYRICS MUSIC.
Mocker

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:35 PM       
The thing you you performing with Eminem for the money and fame: I just lost all potential respect towards you, your band, and any other misc. artistic endeavours you might actively or in the future maintain.

If you want to be famous, then you're a base, base person. Something like this just happens, and when it does, most of the people that are worth something do not even consider it an all-good thing. If you want to be rich, then you're a tool. If this american-dream mentality is what's fueling your artistic aspirations, I suggest you quit while you're ahead (if indeed you are) and spare us all yet another 'intellectual' popular artist rolemodel that 'made it on his own terms'. We have enough of those to mock and berate.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
Post deleted.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 06:23 PM       
Michael Jackson is weird
Mocker

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 06:41 PM       
I was under the impression that you were trying to become a 'professional' musician. As I have no interest to insult your school's marching band or your propensity for guitar noodling, I retract that bit about hating your band. I'll hate your band when you have one.

And you should look into what goes in being on stage. Meaning what makes it so likeable, seeing what a thoughtful person you are. I mean, could it hurt you though it looks so good?

HAhaahhah I just made a pop culture reference GRAGFGFghjg

Material success and overindulgence are different things. I said 'rich' not 'moderately well off'. Although I do think you're worthless if you want millions of teenagers to buy your poster so if that's what you'd be if you could be anything... suck my balls, I guess.

I didn't say anything about you don't being able to accomplish anything aside from your career aspirations so maybe you should keep that thousand times over fucking, passive agressive side of yourself, um... to yourself.

Oh yeah and fuck you too, I'm taller blahblah blah
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 06:57 PM       
Post deleted.
Mocker

Old Oct 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
I am in a band
I hate your band.

Quote:
How does wealth constitute overindulgence? You implied that, but didn't back it up at all.
If you're wealthy and you're not overindulging yourself, then you're doubly stupid. Give it to charity and don't be wealthy since you're not using it. If you are using it, you're overindulging yourself. Vicious rumours were a great band, did you know that? WORD OF MOUTH!!11

Being wealthy doesn't mean you're nec. overindulging yourself. Indeed there's no way to support that. Usually it does, though and excuse me for lumping in the altruistic millionare with all the scumbag millionares maybe he should keep better company etc etc

Quote:
they will mostly be teenagers, they would be the ones I'm trying to attract.
If you're catering to a select target audience, whichever it may be as narrowly defined as yours, I just find it very hard to take your artistic output seriously. You might dissagree, but so far, the only art I do not find offensive is the art that doesn't presuppose what my taste is like and where I come from as a listener. I've found that the artist's intention is communicated very strongly in his art, and when that intention is as moronic as "Hey you, white horny teenager! Rock out! Good times! Le't get this party rollin'! " I just can't help but want to set set artist on fire, then loudly proclaim that I do indeed like it when the party gets hot. If you think MM's intention is any different than that, I say wishful thinking. Strip away all the 00's pretense and post-rock cynicism from, for example "This is the new Hit" and what you're left with is "party with us and buy our record!" I just want more from my music than that. Feel free to have a different oppinion, but then I have to say I think you're a moron, don't I?

Bottom line: this is an issue of ethics. I cannot stomach this american lifestyle mentality on any level. Today I saw on VH1 that Jlo made 36 million dollars this year by selling her skin in every possible way and it ennoys me just slightly more than say, an interview by korn or the deftones or creed (sorry carnivore). They share the same unsophisticated tired views on art, the relation between art and the audience, the presupposition of what 'rock' or 'popular music' is supposed to be... *sigh* everybody who makes it in the US seemingly falls into those predefined rockstar lifestyle choices and this trite superficial ethic and I'm just sick of it. This makes me somewhat bitter but the fact remains in my oppinion that your aspirations could use a more critical look.

Quote:
What would you be if you could be anything, and why aren't you on your way toward that goal right now?
If I could be anything I'd be a 40 feet tall robot setting the world on fire with my napalm breath and laser eyes. I'm working on it
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 09:20 PM       
Post deleted. I don't need to defend myself to you people. It was stupid of me to bother.