Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
With all due respect, I'm amazed that Martin Short is hysterical in anything. And that goes double for that doppelganger Jamie Kennedy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Apparently, it's just arrested development and the three amigos. Also, Innerspace is an alright movie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
haven't seen Innerspace since elementary school.

I got an iced coffee at the Tim Horton's drive-thru this morning. This dog was staring at me the entire time.

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Arressted Development is awesome and im sorry I didnt catch it when it was starting on TV
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
IT WAS COVERED IN BUGS!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Clifford was actually funny. Arrested Development speaks for itself.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:32 AM       
I should totally watch Arrested Development
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:42 AM       
I enjoyed Arrested Development.

The Job guy was on Sesame Street the other day, doing magic.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
I saw a fat girl in turquoise jeans today.

My instant thought was 'If I was a guy, I'd cum on those. Then she might not wear them again'
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I enjoyed Arrested Development.

The Job guy was on Sesame Street the other day, doing magic.

I laughed really hard when I saw that.

I was just like "Hahahahahaha, stupid muppets."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I saw a fat girl in turquoise jeans today.

My instant thought was 'If I was a guy, I'd cum on those. Then she might not wear them again'
More like she'd wear them everyday trying to get cummed on again.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Ah well. I'd still have done it.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
You can still leave snail trails all over them.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
SHRUBFEST YOU CAN CUM ON MY JEANS ANYDAY.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
:sam
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
:hamster
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
I had a traumatic experience.

I was bored with my other projects and decided to do some spring-cleaning. We have a sofa bed that my grandmother gave me a few years ago. We'd only ever used it as a couch, and I don't know if she ever used it as a bed. Anyway, I thought I'd unfold it and clean it out.

So I unfold it and start vacuuming up the little dust globs, the standard crumby bits, all that. There's a gob of something dusty and brown and I assume that it's some stray couch stuffing. (FORESHADOWING FORESHADOWING FORESHADOWING)

As I'm vacuuming it reappears a couple of times and I impatiently bat it aside until I can get to it. Finally I get to the bottom of the mattress and there it is where I can get a close look.

And then I see that it's a dead spider, a little bigger than a ping-pong ball if you count the balled-up and still hairy legs. Probably closer to a golfball really.

If I'd had any presence of mind, I would have taken a pic of it and tried to ID it to see if it had come from wherever the couch was manufactured, or if it was something domestic. But I didn't, and instead I squeaked like a little girl and pointed the still-running vacuum at it and thwock it was gone.

I.....touched it. Uggggggghghghghghgh.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
Please make the picture in your sig a fuck of a lot smaller.