Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Is it one of those creepy worn out ones that all the pedophiles wear?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Old hats are the best kind.

I've been told I have a "hat face", which I think must be a nice way of telling a person they'd look better if a wide brim were pulled down over it.

I have to wear a big floppy hat when it's sunny because I burn and don't have too much leeway for skin cancer treatment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Is it one of those creepy worn out ones that all the pedophiles wear?
Totally is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Isn't there a sun block lotion that will protect you or is it not worth the risk?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Why was there young teen boys running around in short shorts?
No but there were alive stuffed animals and overall retarded anime bullshit that I'll never understand the appeal of in my life

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
I use industrial-strength sunblock, but you can't get it on your scalp without gooping up your hair.

The weird thing is, from the elbows and knees down, I tan. And can get very dark. Otherwise, I'm white as white can be. My eye doctor says there are even freckles inside my eyeballs.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Those are the eyes of an axe murderer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
damn straight they are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
No but there were alive stuffed animals and overall retarded anime bullshit that I'll never understand the appeal of in my life
Sounds like 90 percent of all anime.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
theme song is catchy, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
I haven't used a hat during spring/summer/autumn since elementary school. During winter time I now and then wear a tuque though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
I can see you in this
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Oh, I do have my grandpa's fedora (I guess it's a fedora) which he used during the 50s' and 60s'.
I'm totally gonna use it when I'm older so it'd look more natural on me. I don't want to be one of these lame-ass poser faggot teens you can see wearing them.

Man, and to think I asked my grandma to send it to me when I was like 8 because me and my friends were playing FBI/CIA/secret agents and I wanted to wear a hat.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
Oh Please tell me they had a knock off of the Aretha Franklin hat she wore to Obama's inauguration....and that you bought it
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
I've heard those knockoffs are popular, actually. But no. The least expensive hat was $65, and my income doesn't currently allow for that. I went home with a $9 skirt marked 75% off, making the grand total a whopping $3 or thereabouts, with taxes.

Big spender.
Salticidae!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Hats are over rated anyway. Just pull off a long sleeved shirt till it's just at your hairline then use the long sleeves to tie it in back of your head. Ta Daaaa!
Guarentee the Queen will give you a nod for that one. And Michelle Obama will want one, and the Smithsonian will want one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
I wore a black skirt on my head for Halloween once while I took a group of kids trick or treating. Some people really thought I was a nun.
Salticidae!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
So you feeling OK after the Dr visit ...or should I make some more bad jokes about nuns and pixie sticks to try and cheer you up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
to induce vomiting?
Salticidae!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
either/or
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Since I dont have a fucking picture to post....um yea, its a chat thread.
Tadeo, how 'bout posting a picture of a fluffy bunny.... to bring it back on topic.
God you're a fucking idiot.
Salticidae!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
^ Nice...
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
I'm fine. I just have to up some meds to combat the general sucks-to-be-me that has steadily been increasing in the past few years.

Another trip to the pharmacy, whoop-de-fuck and woe is me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
Feeling frisky Kitsa?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
I also just got stabbed in the finger with a pufferfish spine. It drew blood. This should prove interesting due to the fish allergy.