Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
You've just got a problem being a bitch.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
I think I'm the only one around with a 3DS apart from my little brother, so I doubt I'll ever get to use street pass or whatever.

Actually the hot girl that works at the game store was excited about Zelda when I bought the system, so maybe she has one or will get one - I'll have to wait till she finishes work and street pass her as she fumbles desperately for her keys in the car park.

I'll post my friend code when I find it and be bothered to, too.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
I've been scouting around to see if the have any on display just to see if its 3D is really all the craze everyone is making it out to be. Aside from Street Fighter 4 being one of the games that makes it that much more appealing, I'm really excited to see Ocarina of Time redone (along with the pesky water temple being redesigned) but I'm guessing that won't be released until some time. What would be even more amazing is if Majora's Mask got the same kind of make over, but that wouldn't happen most likely until another year.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
Go to Best Buy. They had one I got to play Pilot Wings on.
Freelance Artist
The_Punk_Hippie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
I'm waiting until they release the next version - you know, the one in which they identify & fix all the bugs from the first release ;D

also, games. My lime green DS will just have to do in all it's awesome glory until then
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
That probably would have been a good idea, since I'm bored of Street Fighter and 3d already.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
I´ve gotta say, my interest in the 3DS is exactly zero. I see no reason whatsoever to even consider getting that thing...3D? No thanks, it was boring in the 50s, it was boring in Avatar and it´s boring now. Apart from that...what can that little machine offer that the normal DS can´t?

I mean if the lineup is great in 2, 3 years and the whole thing doesn´t cost what...300 bucks? Maybe.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:52 AM       
3D + AR = WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MY TABLE IS VIDEODROMING OUT ON ME OH FUCK

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
Actually the AR is pretty awesome.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
action replay?
all-range?
assault rifle?
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
A pirate module?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
3D + AR = WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MY TABLE IS VIDEODROMING OUT ON ME OH FUCK
If you could have sex with your table thru it, I would instantly buy the 3D ESSS
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
action replay?
all-range?
assault rifle?
Augmented reality. You basically play simple 3d games through the camera using the real environment as the background. Hard to explain. I'd hesitate to call it 'augmented reality' really, but it's still pretty cool.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
the most interesting thing about it to me is that it has an analog stick. that ds dpad is kind of uncomfortable.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Augmented reality. You basically play simple 3d games through the camera using the real environment as the background. Hard to explain. I'd hesitate to call it 'augmented reality' really, but it's still pretty cool.
I dunno mang. When I crouched down for the first time to look that dragon statue in the mouth, I was pretty much sold. That and when a hole in the table opens up and you look down it to shoot a target. It's pretty rad, and there's a shitload of possibilities for it (IRL POKEMON STADIUM IT'S LIKE ACTUAL POCKET MONSTERS FIGHTING IN MY LIVING ROOM FUCK FUCK FUCK)

If enough developers can muster up enough give-a-fuck, they could do so much with that.

Also, some chick posted 3D nudes of herself online, so I was obligated to investigate. Kind of creepy to be honest.

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 08:17 AM       
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking of the possibilities; which, like you said, are pretty rad. Here's hoping that at least Nintendo make something awesome with it.

Face Raiders is good too. Enough for a laugh, anyway.

My friend code is 1246 8735 9173 by the way.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 04:49 AM       
So is the 3ds the new flesh?
Forum Virgin
darkkitten is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
They were demoing one at my locally owned and operated game store (that also has N64,SEGA Genisis,NES,SNES,and more) and it was awesome. P.S. Also thinking about applying for a job there the pay is very good,and they have a PS3,X-Box 360,3DS,DSi,and internet for entertainment when there are no customers around(trust me, almost noone ever comes in)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
cool story
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
I'm more interested in the nude chicks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Yeah, where are those 3d nude chicks at?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
what the hell
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Fuckin hell. Still no 3d nude chicks
Old May 14th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
I am single at the moment so no luck from me sorry fellows. If I was with someone I would take some 3d photos of my partner naked no problem.